BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 20:02

Hermione: sighed softly Okay...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 20:06

He got up and got dressed, walking to her and sliding his arms around her. "I'll make it up to you tonight baby, I promise."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 20:10

Hermione: It's alright Dray. she smiled lightly kissing his cheek
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 20:16

He smiled and kissed her before disappearing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 20:18

Hermione: sighed and left the room to check on Naricissa
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 20:34

Narcissa was lying in bed, cuddleing her teddy bear that Pansy had gotten her when she was first born and she was awake.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 20:48

Hermione: Hey princess. How are you feeling?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 21:41

"Sick mummy...Can I have a cuddle with you and baby?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 21:50

Hermione: Of course she smiled softly sitting on the bed and scooping her daughter close to her Would you like some soup or tea that might help.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 22:01

she smiled snuggleing close. "No thank you.'
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 22:06

Hermione: held her close smoothing her hair down
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 22:11

"Whys daddy angry?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 22:15

Hermione: Angry? He's not angry sweetie he's fine.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 22:19

She touched her mums hand and she was able to see Draco.coming home and looking furious.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 22:24

Hermione: Oh my... Alright let me go speak with him. You just rest and I'll check on you soon
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 23:15

She nodded.

Draco was sitting on their bed staring into space as his elbows rested on his knees and his hands were together and he rested his head against them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 23:21

Hermione: walked into the bedroom and sat beside him laying a hand on his arm What's the matter?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 23:24

"You know, for the past three nearly four years, my mother has been hiding herself away in America whilst me and Aria have been here watching almost everyone that we love die." He told her and he was shaking with how angry he was.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 23:32

Hermione: You spoke with her then?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 23:34

"Hermione I don't really want to talk about it, so please can you let go of me before I hurt you or our baby?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 23:36

Hermione: flinched slightly at the tone he was taking on with her and quickly withdrew her hand from his arm I'm sorry...I was only trying to help...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 23:39

"I know." He sighed, getting up. "I'll come back later ok?" Without waiting for an answer he left.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 23:45

Hermione: sighed deeply dropping her head into her hands
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Nov - 23:47

Soon enough Hermione s mother knocked on the door. "Hermione darling, are you okay?" She asked poking her head around the door and at seeing her unhappy she moved to sit beside her. "Darling, what's wrong?" She asked, pulling her daughter close.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Nov - 23:57

Hermione: leaned against her mum resting her head on her shoulder I'm worried about Dray...he's very angry about something and took off
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next