BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 0:00

"Maybe he just has a lot on his mind right now, with the wedding and the new baby and all that, so he turns to anger to deal with it." She suggested. "I'm sure that Draco will be fine after he has had some space to breathe.'
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 0:04

Hermione: I know but I just worry about him. she whispered softly laying a hand on her stomach
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 0:07

She done the same as her daughter. "You know it seems like inky yesterday you were rushing around this room making sure that you had everything to start Hogwarts in the morning, and now look at you, nearly finished schhol, heavily pregnant with your second child and getting married to a wonderful man.'
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 0:10

Hermione: laughed softly I was so nervous that first day. My gosh did I dislike Draco...and now he's my whole world mum. It's so weird but so perfect.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 0:12

She smile. "At first I didn't like your father much, he was just this geeky guy in the year above, but the more I git to know him, the more I liked him and now look. He has given me a beautiful smart daughter."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 0:15

Hermione: Dad was geeky? she laughed smiling teasingly as she added I never would've guessed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 0:19

"Oh god very." She laughed. "Anyway come on love time for bed, and don't forget your gran is here tomorrow, the one who doesn't like poor Draco." She reminded her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 0:29

Hermione: Alright mum I just want to check on Cissa first before she worries about Dray to much more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 7:44

"Alright darling." Ahr kissed her head. "Sleep well."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 9:27

Hermione: You too mum. she smiled and then went to check on her daughter again
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 11:53

Narcissa was asleep and she had hold of Dracos jacket.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 14:40

Hermione: sighed softly tucking the covers around her before walking back to her room and getting ready for bed
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 14:56

When she was just about ready for bed, Draco appeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 14:59

Hermione: said nothing to him not sure how he was going to act and instead just slid under the covers on her bed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 15:03

When she was in bed he moved to sit beside her. "I'm sorry Hermione."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 15:15

Hermione: It's fine, just come to bed Draco and get some rest.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 15:22

He moved to lie behind her moving a hand over her resting his hand on her stomach.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 15:25

Hermione: laid her hand on top of his Cissy is asleep with you jacket..she knows you were angry.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 15:29

"I know, I went to see her before I left."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 15:32

Hermione: gave a small nod of her head I see.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 15:51

He kissed her neck gently.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 15:55

Hermione: shifted slightly to snuggle against him You feeling better now?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 16:25

"A bit."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 28 Nov - 16:35

Hermione: If you need to talk about it, I'm here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 28 Nov - 16:42

"I know baby and in thank ful for that."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next