BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 36 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 9:48

Hermione: stopped when she got to him and whispered softly We're talking when I return from my bath before he could answer she had walked upstairs
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 36 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 10:17

Draco followed her and he lent against the bathroom wall. "Oh are we now?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 13:22

Hermione: Yes. If you'd rather we can talk now. she answered making sure the door was shut before stripping down and climbing into the tub full or warm water and sitting down
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 14:34

He moved so sit on the floor beside the bath. "What do we need to talk about?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 14:38

Hermione: A few things actually... first and currently most important, at least to me. You Dray. she replied laying her head back against the tub and looking at him You're exhausted. Please, please rest more. If you're tired just say so, it's okay.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 14:53

"The exhaustion I can handle Hermione." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 14:56

Hermione: Draco... she sighed shaking her head Have you not looked in a mirror lately? You're so pale and tired looking... just rest more, please?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 15:15

"No I haven't." He sighed. "Ok baby, I'll rest more."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 15:27

Hermione: Thank you, seriously that's all I ask Draco. I love you, you know that.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 15:40

"I love you too baby." He lent over to kiss her. "What else is there to talk about?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 16:08

Hermione: kissed him back lightly The baby, the wedding, moving...is that all still happening?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 16:21

"Well the baby of course..." He playfully kissed her stomach. "The wedding of course I wouldn't change that for the world but moving can be postponed if you don't want to."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 16:27

Hermione: giggled ruffling his hair playfully Well yes I knew we'd go along with those two...of course. Moving I still want to do but to the manor? What about your mother, won't she mind?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 16:29

"It was her suggestion, as tradition the woman would move into the mans home after the wedding and as you might have guessed my mother is traditional."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 16:37

Hermione: smiled softly I just wanted to make sure. Will she be remaining there as well? It'd be nice if she was.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 16:38

"Most likely."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 16:46

Hermione: That sounds nice. What will we name the baby?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 17:06

"I have no idea...Do we know what it is?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 17:11

Hermione: We can find out tomorrow when we go for my appointment before everyone gets here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 17:23

"That sounds like a good idea." He smiled, moving his fingertips in the water of the bath and he looked deep in thought.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 17:29

Hermione: nodded still not taking her eyes off of him Hmm?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 17:51

"What?" He asked looking up at her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 17:58

Hermione: You okay?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 20 Dec - 18:11

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about the vision that Narcissa had had."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Dec - 18:27

Hermione: I know...I keep thinking about it too. She's not taking our kids, none of them Dray.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next