BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 30 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 2:52

Astrid just nodded, hesitantly grabbing Olivia's wrist and pulling her into a hug. "Thank you for making my son happy." She whispered quietly.

Klaus lifted his head to rest on her shoulder, just studying her face in silence as silent tears fell down his cheeks. Lifting his hand to trace her fingertips along the outlines of her face.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 2:55

"We had a good run, didn't we Nik?" Tatia whispered as tears fell down her own cheeks, kissing his away. "I've had the best years of my life with you. I regret not a moment. We had a good run..."

Olivia hugged her back. "I love him; and I've never wanted him hurt. He's amazing."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 2:57

"Like his dad." Astrid whispered, voice trembling.

Klaus just shook his head, using his thumb to brush her tears away and feeling rather frustrated with himself when all he could must was to sob out her name.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:01

"I love you. Never forget that, never. When you miss me, or you need me. Just remember I love you. It's always been you Nik. Always. And no matter where I am I'll always love you." Tatia bit out, holding his face in her hands. "I love you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:06

"I love you too.... I love you too.. Don't go." Klaus pleaded, "I was going to find a way to bring your mum back for our anniversary this year. I almost had a way. Don't go, come back... Just-" he sobbed. "You missed Adrian's wedding today..."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:08

"I know. I'm going to miss a lot of things, I'm going to miss everything from now on." Tatia trembled in his arms. "Keep writing my name in cards? I can't send them from where I am. But I'll be thinking of them all." She cried.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:10

"I can't... I can't." He sobbed, shaking his head in the negative. "It's too hard on them, love... too hard on me, I can't do that when you;re not here."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:13

"They have to know I'm thinking of them, tell them I am. Tell them I'm okay and not to worry. Tell Astrid she's strong and I'm proud of her, tell Vanessa it's okay that she's feeling lost, it'll get better. Tell Mia I'm okay with her and Caleb if it makes her happy. Tell Hope I know about Tania and I'm honoured, so honoured. Tell Henrik that I know I said no tears but he can cry if he needs to, because I know he needs to. Tell Kira it's okay her life isn't under perfect control right now, because it will be soon. Tell Lucas he doesn't have to pretend he's coping, it's okay that he's not. And tell my baby. Tell Sarai to keep smiling... Tell them all I love them so so much."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:18

Klaus just sobbed, burying his face in her neck and clinging onto her as tightly as he could, managing to sob out a; "You're the best thing that ever happened to me Tatia, minus the kids.... thank you for making me agree to having so many but I hate that I can't hold them all at the same time... I miss you, I miss you... Your clothes aren't starting to smell like you anymore and it's breaking me. I'm running out of you... You're perfect, you're just so perfect and Kol isn't around anymore either and I need him to offer to go out for a drink with me like he does."

(( Don't cry. Be strong. Don't cry.... Ack </3 ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:22

((I'm crying....))

Tatia let out a choked sob. "I'm sorry I'm leaving. I don't want to, I want to be back in your arms by the fire in our spot. I want to be with you forever. But I cherish the time we did have. I'll treasure it always, always. Every touch, kiss, laugh. All of it." She whispered, pulling away and holding his face in her hands. "Once i go I won't be able to watch anymore. So smile for me? I want to see you smile before I can never see it again."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:26

Klaus shook his head in the negative before pressing his lips to hers deeply, lifting his hands to knot tightly in her hair and after a few moments managing to get lost in the moment of the kiss enough to smile subtly against her lips.

(( I blame you. I blame you. ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:29

Tatia smiled a little too, kissing him back before pulling away. "You're going to reject this idea, but just for future reference. If in ten, fifty, a hundred years time you meet someone. She treats you right, treats you and the kids right and makes you happy. You have my blessing." She whispered, before kissing him deeply again.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:31

"Never." Klaus mumbled in response to that, "Never." he repeated before kissing her back the same way.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:36

Tatia soon pulled away and moved to lay with him on the couch. "You're gonna close your eyes now, me too. And we're going to sleep. And when you wake up Vanessa is going to be curled up against you like she used to when she was six and woke up screaming my name. She needs you, more than the others I think. Maybe I'm wrong... But she needs you a whole lot right now. And I know I told you to be strong for them but with Vanessa you know you don't always have to be. And if you can't not be strong with her, lean on Rebekah or Finn. Please don't keep how you feel inside. In fact that's an order. Don't bottle anything in, ever." She whispered, taking one long last look at his face, tracing each part of it, kissing his nose and his lips gently before closing her eyes and snuggling into him. "I love you. You're my world Nik, you and the kids. Don't forget to tell them what I said. And never ever forget I love you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:40

"I love you too," Klaus whispered quietly, "I love you so much too." he mumbled, wrapping his arms tightly around her and pressing his face into her hair. Mumbling something incoherent that was most likely a plead for this to be real, and to still be happening when he woke as he closed his own eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:44

"Goodbye my Nik. I love you. Goodbye." Tatia whispered as she held on tightly to him.

When he would've awoke, as Tatia said, Vanessa was curled into him, fast asleep. She'd come seeking his comfort after not been able to sleep by herself, and had dry tear tracks down her face as she'd silently sobbed herself to sleep by her father.

"Like his father." Olivia agreed in a whisper.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:48

"You're having a baby and he's not here.... Adrian's gotten married and he's not here.... I'm hurting so much and the only two people who could ever stop the hurt aren't here." Astrid finally sobbed then.

"Ah mum." Adam whispered with a deep frown.

Karl just sighed softly.

Klaus blinked his eyes open, sighing deeply and wrapping an arm around his daughter in a gentle hug. Kissing the top of her head and whispering, "Ness."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:52

"Sorry if I woke you daddy." Vanessa whispered as she snuggled into him. "I couldn't sleep..."

Olivia just hugged her closer. "Kol wouldn't have wanted the world to stop because he's no longer here. If he's watching from whenever he is he'll be happy we can go on. And just think of all you still have left. Three sons, a father, a granddaughter, seven siblings and many many nieces and nephews. All that family who's here for you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 3:55

Klaus shook his head in the negative, burying his face in her hair and whispering hoarsely, "I saw your mother, Ness."

Astrid just trembled, lifting her hand up to bite it and stifle a sob.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 3:58

"He's never truly gone Astrid. He's in our hearts. As is your mother. As long as we remember them they're here."

Vanessa nodded, knowing what he meant from her own experience. Simply snuggling into him and burying her face against his neck. "She have anything to say?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 4:03

"She said she's thinking of you, said it's okay that you're feeling lost, told me to tell you that it'll get better." Klaus whispered quietly.

Astrid just shook her head, inhaling sharply to try and hold back a sob.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 6:41

Vanessa gave a single nod to that.

Olivia rubbed her back gently. "He'll never truly be dead Astrid. Not when he lives on in two sons, a daughter. A granddaughter. Not when he lives in your head. He's probably keeping your mother company up there."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 14:59

Astrid just swallowed thickly, lifting her hand to wipe at her eyes before whispering, "I'd be easier if they had given me his body...  Let me say goodbye properly. I miss mum but it doesn't physically hurt because I got to say goodbye basically."

Klaus just hugged her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 2 Jun - 16:22

"Anything you'd have told him he ready knew Astrid,"

"I love my siblings. I adore my children and my husband. But sometimes I wish I didn't have any of them and I was six years old again so I could cuddle up to you when I wake up screaming and you don't have to be there for anyone but me and I'm not letting anyone down by being a mess."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 2 Jun - 16:26

"Maybe I just can't bring myself to believe he's actually gone unless I see it." She mumbled quietly.

"You aren't letting anyone down for being a mess," Klaus soothed softly, "You've lost your mother... You're still a little girl at heart, Ness, I've always known that. I'm sure they don't think any less of you... you're grieving, let yourself grieve. It's okay, everything'll be okay."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next