BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Jun - 13:38

"I love you so, so much Caleb." Mia hummed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 4 Jun - 13:54

"I love you too Mia."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Jun - 14:00

He smiled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 4 Jun - 14:11

He smiled back.

((Is there plans for Eve's birthday?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Jun - 14:11

(( We can make it up as we go. Have the three of 'em do something? Smile )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 4 Jun - 14:41

((Alright))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 0:44

(( Have you got any ideas for what could happen? ))

Mia brushed his hair back off of his face affectionately.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:07

"Ah, I'm sorry buddy." Kira sighed, pulling him up and hugging him, "Stuff gets broken sometimes when we move, me and your dad will see about replacing it, okay?"

"I can't believe that." Dexter shook his head.

"Haven't been able to touch any of my things since she died. Leon keeps encouraging me, trying to get me to paint again, he thinks once I start ill feel better but... I can't bring myself to, because I remember mum sitting down here and watching me, you, us down here for hours.... Just watching and smiling."

"I'll listen, where do you want to meet?"

"I feel comforted, knowing she's probably walked every inch of this land, I know dad built the house here because him and mum met somewhere in the lads surrounding it. Knowing she's been here makes me feel better..." Hope whispered as Tania came toddling over to them with a grin.

"I don't need to rest." Olivia replied quietly. "I'm pregnant not ill."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:10

"You'll get used to it. Your dad grew up here for a little while and so did your auntie Vanessa. I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving you a tour." Dakota soothed Ruby quietly. "Besides, you'll be spending all your time studying for your exams." She teased.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 1:16

Klaus just gave a small nod in response to that, "It's been a while for me too." he replied honestly. "A few times I've been about to but then I've always managed to put it off somehow, for silly things."

"Anywhere you want.. like I said we could go shopping or go for coffee or something while we talk." Astrid whispered quietly.

Zacarias just nodded in response to that, "That's good." he replied, "I'm glad this place makes you feel better. Everyone's been unhappy for a long time now, you did say she wanted everyone happy in those letter she left, hm?" he asked, picking Tania up when she walked over.

"But you look tired..." He replied with a small sigh, "I'm just concerned, that's all... lets not have an argument over it."

"Just trust me Dex, and if your really that worried you living here too'll be for the best, right? So you can make sure Tommy is safe." Scott replied quietly.

"Don't want it replaced. Want that one."

She just grimaced at that, "Right..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:25

"And now we're back here in the original studio where you taught me to paint. It's in this house I I lost mum for the first time and you brought me up, you taught me everything, we painted and played in the garden and we made buns and we'd have family time with all your siblings. And mum came back and everyone was happy again and then Mia came along and then the twins and I ran away and came back and I had Holly... A huge part of my life is rooted into this place. This house. But so is mum. Mum is rooted here too..."

"How about we meet for a coffee?"

"Mm, be happy; keep smiling, have hope, don't forget me. Remember I love you..." Hope recited her mothers words. "Stick together, you're a family...." She watched Tania curl up in her fathers arms. "It's nearly her birthday soon, and I'm not sure when people are classing mums death date as... The date Tania was born or the date Sarai came back and told us my mum wasn't going to. It sounds awful but I'd rather the latter because I don't want us to have to remember something so dad on the happiest days of Tania's life."

"Ciaran you can't because it's broken. Don't be difficult son."

"I was joking Ruby." Dakota sighed deeply.

"What? And be eaten along with tommy?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:27

"I'm not arguing." Olivia shook her head, getting up with a frown and resting her hand on her stomach as she went upstairs, effectively giving into Adam.

"Where do you want this?" Lucas asked as he went into Sarai's room with a box marked teddies.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 1:36

"Which is why it's the perfect place to be to carry on, but have her close at the same time." Klaus whispered in response to that, "It's big enough for all of us here too, with room to spare. The entire family. We can all be together, help each other through everything even more than we already have. Become happy together again."

"Mm, okay." Astrid confirmed with a small nod. "The corner one? As soon as you can get there?"

"I hope it's the latter too." Zacarias agreed with a small nod, "We need to celebrate Tania's birthday, her being with us.. not on the more negative, sadder parts."

"No difficult." Ciaran frowned.

"Just in the corner."

Adam watched her go silently.

Ruby just shrugged in response to that, "Didn't want to move." she replied simply, "I don't like it here... I feel like we'll all get judged by everyone."

"No Dex, no..." Scott sighed, "Trust me, please?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:42

"Don't even have school today, mum thought is was lying but I'm not I promise. There were some germs and an epistemic or whatever and they've had to close it down so nobody gets sicker." Zosia muttered as she stirred her cereal. "I bet if you ring the school to check nobody answers because nobody's there."

Vanessa nodded, tracing her fingers over one of Klaus' drawings of her mother with a baby Vanessa.

"I'll be there." Rebekah confirmed before hanging up.

"I'll speak to my father about it." Hope mumbled. "Before it's too late... When we're all unpacked."

"You can be sometimes Ciaran." Kira said as she out her son down and began to unpack more.

Lucas nodded and out the box down, sitting beside her on the bed. "This room was auntie Rebekah's wardrobe I believe, once upon a time when dad and everyone first lived here...." He mused before asking. "How're you?"

"Judges by who?" Dakota frowned. "Almost everyone in the town is supernatural."

"I don't have a choice really do I? Since you sold off dad's house and I'm homeless."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 1:49

"Grandpa done stuff. I know he did, awful stuff. I made this one friend in school where we used to live who was supernatural too, never told you but they'd heard of what grandpa done here. It's why I kept 'em secret, they didn't want people to know."

Klaus watched her silently for a brief moment before going back to putting all of the paintings and things back.

Astrid hung up herself before heading out to the coffee shop.

Zacarias just nodded a little bit in response to that, "Okay," he replied, "I don't see if why he'd have an issue with it, technically you didn't lose her until she found peace anyway."

He just frowned deeply, making a small snorting noise and shaking his head in the negative.

"I'm okay.." Sarai whispered quietly before grimacing and asking, "This entire room used to be her wadrobe? But it's huge, how much stuff did she have?"

Scott just let out a deep sigh in response to that.

"I believe you." Adam whispered, "We can go out somewhere though, hm? Spend the day together."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 1:56

"Your grandpa did awful stuff. Not you Ruby, not you. And your grandpa isn't that man anymore unless he has to be."

"What if the baby wants to come out today? Mummy's been grumbling all morning."

"Too much stuff, clearly." Lucas laughed.

"I suppose..." Hope nodded. "I hope you're right."

"Fine." Dexter muttered.

"It's getting harder to remember her voice dad..." Vanessa whispered, voice cracking a little.

Rebekah was waiting with a coffee.

"Why do we share still mummy? There's loads'a places in this house. Why me and Ciaran still sharing?" Emmett asked his mother.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 2:02

"It puts people off of us though, what he done. We all get judged by it, and this is where he used to live, where he caused people some of the most harm." Ruby whispered with a shake of her head. "It won't be nice here,"

"Then she'll be able to phone me and we'll come right back." He replied quietly in response to that, "Me and you need to spend the day together though, Zosia. You don't seem very happy and I want to try and cheer you up a little bit."

Sarai laughed in response to that and nodded before asking, "Are you okay, Luc?"

Zacarias just nodded a little bit in response to that, "We'll sort it out, hm?"

Scott just nodded, reaching over to pull his little brother into a hug.

Klaus frowned deeply and just nodded in response to that, "I know, Vanessa, I know."

Astrid soon sat herself opposite her, "Hey.."

He just looked to his mother in silence.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 2:08

Dakota sighed deeply. "Most of the people he hurt aren't around anymore and those that have will realise he's no danger to them unless they are to us. You don't have to announce you're related to him."

"I'm upset because you and mummy don't love eachother anymore! You're always arguing or not talking or snapping at each other and you're both moody all the time and there what my friend say her parents were like before they got divorceded and fell out of love and never spoke again to each other!"

Vanessa shook her head and sat down on the old couch that Tatia used to sit on to watch them, tears blurring her vision.

Hope nodded, kissing Tania's cheek and leaning into him.

"Hey." Rebekah greeted.

"As good as most of us are doing..." Lucas shrugged.

"Because you'll feel better having someone to sleep with in a huge house like this, until you get used to it at least."

"Don't." Dexter grumbled. "You've all but forced me into this."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 2:13

"Luc…" Sarai sighed, "It's okay to say you're not okay, y'know?"

Cairan frowned deeply and shook his head.

"It's for the best…. It was either sell dad's house or Tommy be put into care, Dexter. I had no choice, not really."

"How're you?" Astrid asked quietly .

Zacarias held them both close.

Klaus sat beside his daughter, pulling her into a tight hug.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 2:17

"You could've gotten Kira to compel people or whatever."

"I know Sarai. I'm just focusing on the positive. I have you and your smile back."

Vanessa leaned against him and dissolved into silent tears.

"You want your own Ciaran?"

"Okay." Rebekah shrugged. "You?"

"I can't believe she's almost a year old. Our miracle."

"I'm upset because you and mummy don't love eachother anymore! You're always arguing or not talking or snapping at each other and you're both moody all the time and there what my friend say her parents were like before they got divorceded and fell out of love and never spoke again to each other!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 2:22

((No college tomorrow/today?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 2:25

"They'd find out eventually." Ruby mumbled quietly in response to that.

"You would of hated me if I would of gotten Kira to do that too, Dex." Scott replied with a deep sigh. "Come on, don't be mad at me when I spent so much time with you in hospital."

"You haven't cried yet, it's nearly be a year and you haven't cried and that's not very good for you. She would of wanted you to, to grieve..." Sarai frowned.

Klaus smoothed her hair down gently, kissing the top of her head in silent comfort.

"I…. I used to be able to trace exactly where hi shoulders would be next to me, exactly where I'd normally put my head so it'd be beneath his…. I can't do that anymore." Astrid whispered with a shake of her head, "Nothing smells like him anymore and I'm still struggling to accept he's gone. I've tried, I've tried and tried and tried but my brain keeps going into this mind set of 'if he were gone, properly gone, why the crap would they be so dead set on you finding his body?' Which makes me think that he's still… and no one believes me and I just feel like a crazy person but every muscle and nerve in me is telling me he's somewhere."

Cairan nodded.

"Mm, it's amazing."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 2:26

(( Yeah I do :L But it's easy going now so I'm risking going on 5 hours of sleep (It's only the morning I'm in) I'm probably going to poof soon mind ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Jun - 2:31

Dakota just sighed at that.

"Mum said no tears..."

"I just... You're gonna be one of them Scott and it's not right."

"I can't - " Vanessa shook her head. "I can't remember her voice clearly. It's fuzzy."

"They don't want you to find the body because it'll lead you to them, they don't want to be found because they know what'll happened when you find them..."

"Give me a few days to sort it..." Kira nodded.

"I can't believe she's here..."

((Haha okay, what time do you finish If you only do mornings?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Jun - 2:39

Astrid just shook her head in the negative in response to that, "I'm going to go and look for him, I decided last night when I was having trouble getting to sleep. I'm going to go and at least look for him… screw them and their threats."

"Even after nearly a year?" Zacarias asked with a quiet laugh.

"She also said be happy, to be happy you have to let yourself be sad first." Sarai whispered quietly, grabbing her brothers hand. "It's okay Luc…"

Klaus kissed the top of her head, whispering a soft, "Sshh, I... I wouldn't be able to draw her from memory like I used to be able to, I can't remember the details when she smiled. I remember what she looked like when she did but not enough to paint her…"

(( 11:30/12:00ish ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next