BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 1:46

"Dads probably scared mom'll get ideas if she hangs around babies too long." Hope laughed as she quietly cooed over Ellie.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 1:51

"Probably," Henrik agreed with a quiet laugh before musing, "He seems to be acting odd,"

(( Will you be posting on the other RP tonight? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 1:58

((If you post first then sure))

"You okay Nik?" Tatia asked quietly as they left, kissing his cheek.

"Henrik can you feed her? I'm exhausted, I can't keep my eyes open." Dakota mumbled.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:01

"Fine," Klaus nodded, "Just fine. We should probably hurry back before that Qetsiyah shows up like she said he would, she might hurt the kids." he mumbled, starting the car up once he got in.

Henrik nodded and took Ellie off of her, putting some blood into a bottle and feeding her.

(( Okay ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:03

Tatia nodded and got in the car, reaching her hand over and taking his, gently running her thumb over his wedding band. "If everything goes okay, I'll do something special for us for dinner tonight, we can sit and watch a movie or something just us, yeah?"

Ellie drank hungrily.

Hope laughed softly as within seconds Dakota had slumped into a sleep.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:05

Henrik leant to the side to press his lips to Dakota's forehead gently, murmuring, "Poor Kota,"

"If you want," Klaus replied with a shrug. Muttering, "Acting differently isn't going to help assure me that what she said might not be a possibility, Tat ,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:12

"I'm not going to act differently. I'm going to show you how much you mean to me." Tatia sighed.

"She did a good job, lasting almost a day." Hope murmured. "She must be exhausted."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:14

Henrik gave a nod in agreement.

Klaus just sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:20

"Ellie's gorgeous." Hope said quietly, sitting next to her brother and rubbing his arm. "You're gonna be a great Dad, Rik. Lord knows you've wanted it long enough."

"If it makes you feel better we can freaking drive to mystic falls and have me gaze into Stefan Salvatore's eyes so I can tell you how much I actually love him and not you." Tatia snapped then.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:25

Klaus just grimaced at that, flinching slightly.

Henrik laughed a little bit at that, "We'll see, I suppose," he whispered , offering his sister a smile
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:27

Hope just kissed his cheek and watched Ellie quietly.

"Nik do you know how much it's getting to me that you don't trust a word I say on my own feelings?!" Tatia finally burst. "I love you and you don't believe me and I feel like it's being thrown back into my face."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:32

"I don't doubt that you love me, I don't it's just what she said could be true for all we know." Klaus mumbled.

Henrik placed his gaze back onto his daughter silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:35

"I've seen Stefan. And I felt nothing for him. If this whole thing was true then I'd feel something for him!"

Ellie was still feeding silently.

"I think Ellie's a good name, Holly will have to get over it if it bothers her, she can't blame you for what her aunt did."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:39

Henrik just nodded a bit, whispering, "We've called her Ellie for months now, since Kota finally…. She even started to respond to it, when she was in Kota's belly, used to kick when we said he name and things. It wouldn't be fair to change it and I don't see why we should, why they'd even expect us too…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:41

"I don't think they expected you to, I just think mum wanted you to know why people might be upset if they were..."

((Hey is everything okay with Fruit? It's been a while))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:42

(( Yup, think so. She's been at her dads all Christmas and stuff so I haven't spoken to her much but I assume so ))

Henrik just sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:44

((Ah, was just checking. How's things been going with you?))

"It seemed like they were a little preoccupied anyway with something so maybe mum was gonna be a little more tactful about it..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 2:51

((Not so good honestly. Family issues + pressures of needing to know what I want to do for the rest of my life + university interviews in case that's what I want on top of normal college stress has worn me out to the extent I haven't been very festive this year at all. Well last year now but meh…. What about you? ))

"Mm,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 2:56

((Pretty much the same as you + everyone telling me I'm being ridiculous because I'm stressing about it a year early than I 'need' to, but I don't want to leave all the thinking until next year when everyone else is panicking about uni and stuff too and I want to be totally sure and not have it be a rushed decision. Meh, most things suck >.<))

"I need to talk to you Rik," Hope mumbled, "We made a vow when we were kids that we'd never be with someone that the other didn't like, after we saw what happened to Violet and Malvolio... and I know you don't really trust Zac much, but I really like him, more than a friend, and I need to know if you'd accept us being together before I ask him, because if not I wont ask him..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 3:07

"Does he make you happy?" Henrik asked quietly after a few seconds of silence.

(( The thing is when I go to Uni ( if I do ) I wouldn't of even been 18 for a month where as some would have been for at least one month. And that terrifies me, completely. I don't want to be going and getting drunk for some of the first times in my life in a place I don't know, with people I have only just met. I know you don't have to drink in Uni but it's besides the point. I just don't feel ready for it at all and my mum is expecting me to go because "at least one" of her children "need to go to university". And when I've told her my worries she keeps telling me it just sounds like a cop out and then she mocks me when I tell her she's making me feel pressured. I can't have a decent conversation with her about it, she only listens when I end up in tears over it and I absolutely hate crying, hate it ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 3:13

"Yeah," Hope nodded. "Other than you of course, he's my best friend. He listens to me, we do stuff together, we can laugh and joke and we know how to take what the other says... I'm not in love with him, not yet. But I do love him."

((I've fallen out already with one of my good friends, because I said I don't think I'll end up going as I think it'll be a waste of money for me and I'll end up with student debt that wasn't really worth it, and she basically said that only stupid people don't go, so quite a few of our group fell out with her over that >.< My mum says that if I don't want to go next year then I should take a 'gap year' and see if I want to go after. Because you don't need to start at 18, you can go to Uni at any age, and since then I've felt a bit better about it but it still stresses me >.<))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 3:17

(( I want a gap year, because I want to go, I really do just not yet. And yet again my mums reaction was; "I'm sorry but that's a complete cop out! You take one and you'll never go like your brother did and in thirty, maybe even ten years time you'll regret it." And then she is spouting rubbish about me not wanting to go because I have a boyfriend, which isn't true at all, I never change my life plans over a guy, and she knows that but… ugh. It's just putting me in a constant bad mood, the pressure of it all, which is why I am not overly joyus about it being 2014 because it means that the month my mum has set me to decide what I am going to do is even closer ))

"If he hurts you, can I hurt him?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 3:22

Hope laughed a little at that, "Yeah, you can. But he wont."

((I think I'm gonna take a gap year, but I'm gonna do something with it, like learn stuff, maybe take an apprenticeship or something, learn skills and such. To be honest I think that it'll be better for me that way because you don't get into Uni's if you don't have an interesting Personal Statement, filled with things you've done, and I don't have the time to do stuff to put in my personal statement when I have college to think about. So when I don't have college I'm probably gonna use that year to do stuff that will make my PS look good. At the end of the day I think you should do what you want to do, and not others :/))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 1 Jan - 3:40

"I don't mind then. I'll learn to trust him, if you trust him then he can't be all that bad." Henrik replied with a small nod.

(( Yeah. Personal Statements are a pain in the bum because of the character limit on them so when you finally do have things to put in them you can't include them - I found, which annoyed me. I think the only university I could go to, if I am going in September - well, that I would feel comfortable going to anyway - would be the only one that hasn't responded to my UCAS thingy mah blah yet which is the closest to me so at least then I could go home every weekend. Possibly every night if I wanted too. I dunno though. I am hoping the answer'll magically pop into my head like drama ideas on this do sometimes ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 1 Jan - 3:43

"Thank you," Hope whispered, kissing his cheek.

((Just do what you think is best for you. If you go and you don't want to, you'll be putting yourself through hell, and you're more likely to drop out too))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next