BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 37 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 1:48

Sarai sat herself down on the floor so she could cradle her daughter gently, lowering her head to kiss her forehead as she soothed, "Sshh, baby, you're okay. I'm here, mummy's here."

Astrid grimaced a little bit at the change in the mood, whispering, "No.. What? It's something I should know already, isn't it?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 1:50

"Never mind. Doesn't matter darling." Dex said gently.

Rhea whined for a few moments before opening her eyes and struggling to focus as she burst into tears. "Mamaaa." She croaked.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 2:05

"Rhea, my baby…. My baby." Sarai sobbed as she hugged her, smoothing her hair down as she soothed shakily, "It's okay, it's all okay now, baby. I'm so. Sorry I couldn't keep you safe, I'll do better, sweetheart, I promise. You'll never get hurt ever again, okay? Never again."

Astrid wandered over to him and pressed her lips to his, whispering, "So, if you can get the time off, I have the money to take us on holiday for about a week, to England - I got out of Scott where you used to live that you loved? The place where they'd batter food for a small amount of most, anything you wanted."

"Sh-She…. I-I…" Imogen mumbled, shaking her head and mumbling, "The sun hurts…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 2:09

"I don't think I'll be able to get the time off, sorry." Dex replied quietly as he made himself a coffee and sat down.

Rhea bawled, terrified and disorientated.

Christian wrapped his arms around both Rhea and Sarai, kissing his daughters head and holding them both close.

What did she do?

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 2:16

"B-bitten… shoved blood down my throat..."

Sarai sobbed as she whispering almost hysteric apologises to her daughter. Holding her close as she trembled and leaning back slightly into Christian when she felt his arms.

"I…. Haven't booked anything yet so, if you find out when you can then - it's cheaper to book if it's later anyway." Astrid whispered, frowning deeply as she watched him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 2:20

"I think I've already used up the holidays I had on those romantic breaks away..."

"Calm down Sarai, you're scaring her. Just breathe and focus on her, just breathe." Christian soothed as Lucas passed over Rheas favourite teddy and placed it into her arms, which had an almost instant calming effect.

Emmett frowned deeply and picked her up, walking to his home.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 2:30

"Okay…" Astrid mumbled, "Just thought I'd give back a little and- never mind. Thanks for the bacon sandwich, woke up and saw it…" she whispered, wandering over to sit on the armchair, resting her head on her knees.

Imogen would hiss whenever they went into the sunlight, her face vamping out as her skin burned.

Sarai just swallowed thickly, forcing herself to calm down as she just held Rhea as close as she could. Smoothing her hair down and whispering, voice still trembling slightly, "You're safe, baby,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 2:34

"You're welcome. I know it's your favourite." Dex whispered. "I'm sorry... I'm not feeling brilliant. Probably best I go home and catch some rest."

Emmett's brows furrowed together, trying to stay in the shade.

Rhea cuddled onto the toy Lucas had given her, looking up at him and reaching her arms out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 2:41

"If I've fucked up somehow please tell me, you're never like this and maybe I am being a complete hypochondriac but it is scaring me, Dex…"

Sarai tried to disguise the flinch, passing Rhea over to Lucas hesitantly. Her expression showing how much she didn't want to, how she found more comfort with Lucas wounded her.

Imogen buried her face in his neck.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 2:46

"Hey Ree." Lucas greeted quietly, kissing her head and holding her close. "You're okay baby, you're okay. Mama and dada and I'm here, we're all here." He soothed gently as he rocked her, making sure she had a grip of her teddy.

"You just frightened her, that's all." Christian whispered as he held Sarai close. "Why don't we go make her up a bottle and bring it to her, see if she's hungry?"

"You've done nothing sweetheart." Dex shook his head with a frown. "I'm just not feeling well." He said as he stood up, walking to her and kissing her forehead.

When they got to the mansion, Emmett took her upstairs to his room as he hadn't pulled his curtains open yet and it was still dark inside, placing her on the bed/

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 2:52

"I didn't mean to I just-" Sarai began though cut off when she voice shook too much , trembling slightly as she shook her head and got to her feet. Heading out of the room and down the stairs to get Rhea something to drink.

Astrid just nodded subtly, keeping her gaze low.

Imogen just back up on the bed until her back was against the wall, watching Emmett in silence.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 2:54

Christian followed her. "I know you didn't, I know." He soothed.

"I l- I'll see you later." Dex whispered before grabbing his jacket and heading out.

What happened, fully?

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:03

"I was crying before and then Luc yelled at me like that which made it worse, then I wanted to cry out of happiness because she woke up and then she started to cry and was so terrified and.… and it's just so overwhelming and I couldn't hold it back." Sarai whined, "And now she doesn't want me to hold her when I need to hold her, I need to hold my baby."

Astrid watched him go before getting to her feet and wandering into the kitchen, searching the fridge for food before giving up and grabbing her phone instead, texting her mother: I don't know what I've forgotten about that's really important. I asked Dexter why he a so happy and then the mood changed completely and he just left…. He wouldnt tell me what I've done wrong.…. I've set myself up to be heartbroken again, mum… what do I do?
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:05

Maybe you haven't done anything and he's just having a bad day sweetie x

"Shh." Christian wrapped his arms around her. "Just relax and calm down so she won't sense how scared you are, go up and offer to hold her whilst she drinks.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:12

"I had a really late shift, was walking back because my car had broken down… then that woman who I mistranslated last week -  I told you I screwed it up, the case up and they couldn't charge the people who hurt her with anything because of it?   She dragged me into that alley and… and her eyes when dark and she broke my wrists and bit my neck and…. When I started to lose consciousness suddenly her wrist was to my mouth and I was choking on her blood…. She hit my head off a wall, it all went blank."  Imogen whispered shakily.

But he's been sending me flowers all day and came in really happy and then he just changed completely…

Sarai just swallowed thickly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:15

did you say something? X

Wait here, I'll go get my dad. He can explain it all. Emmett said as he got off of tr bed and went to search for his father.

"She's okay, she's gonna be okay Sarai. Just picture her happy and smiling again."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:19

I asked him why he was happy.…. When I asked him what I done wrong later he said he just didn't feel good.

Sarai pressed her forehead against his shoulder.

"I was looking for you, Ciaran and Siobhan have given you a tough time again, hm?" Scott asked when he found his son.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:22

Someone found Imogen and turned her dad

maybe he's telling the truth and you're just a little paranoid honey x

"Just relax..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:27

I've fallen for him. I'm terrified, you aren't suppose to be ferried when you've fallen for someone but I am.

Sarai kissed Christian's cheek softly in thanks when she had managed to compose herself again, making Rhea a bottle before heading up the stairs and back into the room, sitting beside Lucas and Rhea and offering to take Rhea from Lucas.

"How is she?" Scott asked with a frown.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:30

youre terrified because you've been heart broken. Tell him. I've seen the way that boy looks at you he adores you. Tell him.

confused. Haven't told her yet...

Lucas handed Rhea and the teddy over gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:37

"You're a little too poorly for toast, baby, otherwise I would of made you some but would you like to have a drink from your bottle?" Sarai asked softly as she held Rhea close, kissing the side of her head.

"You're the best person to tell her, Em," Scott told him gently.

If I tell him, that makes it real. It means he might say it back and then I might start to believe it and then…I wish this wasn't so hard…
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:39

Rhea nodded hesitantly, still clutching her teddy close.

No. There aren't any signs for half the stuff I have to say

he will say it back, I guarantee it. He adores you Astrid, completely. He's not Kol.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 3:52

Sarai pressed her lips to her daughters forehead before grabbing the bottle and feeding her silently, watching her with a gentle gaze as she did so.

"Speak it then, Em," Scott encouraged softly, "She needs to hear it from you."

Astrid just let out a deep sigh , changing the screen on the phone to text Dexter: Hi…. I'm sorry if I done something wrong, just, tell me so I don't do it again, please ? I can't lose you…. If nothing is actually wrong, if I done nothing then your probably getting annoyed at me so I'm sorry for being melodramatic. I just… I've fallen in love with you and I know it's awful that I am texting you this and not telling you because you're sweet and funny and…. Perfect…. So it's selfish me texting you instead of saying this to your face, I'm just, too scared to say it out loud. You're right, what you said on that first day, Kol broke me because I'm terrified to be in love. Terrified now I am in love again… I shouldn't be, because you're… you… and not Kol but... I love you, I'm sorry for being too scared to say it, texting it to you, whatever I done wrong, for worrying I've done something wrong so much if I haven't.

Please never leave me…… <3 xxx
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 18 Jul - 3:56

I'll be round soon darling. Don't be scared. You'll never lose me x Dex text back a few minutes later.

Emmett just shook his heаd.

Rhea drank hungrily, closing her eyes as she clutched onto her teddy.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 18 Jul - 4:01

Sarai slid the fingers of her of her hands beneath Rhea's so he could coax the hand away from the teddy and lift it up to kiss her daughters hand gently, whispering softly to try and soothe her.

Astrid put her phone down then, sitting down on the sofa and watched the ground.

"Try to, if you can't I'll have to tell her but you need to try, for her sake."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next