BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 29 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 1:27

Astrid just rested her hand on his chest gently to feel his heartbeat. Closing her eyes quietly as she relaxed against him, whispering after a few moments, "Mum kept calling you mean and rude aswell, I didn't like that. You aren't those things unless you have to be, just like everyone else. I don't know what her issue is, to be honest, it's the first time she's ever bad mouthed you to me."

"I don't speak to anyone during my lunches anyway, don't have friends." Mica replied with a small shrug.

"Maybe later, Aid, I don't have anything to say at the minute..."

"Mm," Sarai hummed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 1:29

"Maybe she's just tired of seeing you hurt Asa."

"Mum said you met a boy."

"Just say Hiya!"

"Foods out." Daniel whispered as he served.

"You didn't interrupt." Dominica mumbled with a sigh.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 Dec - 1:31

Saffron offered her a smile and a nod of her head. "I'm glad I didn't. Stay and enjoy your not." With that she returned to her seat and pulled out her phone to text her father quickly. She seems nice daddy. Have a nice night and enjoy your meal, if you're not busy tomorrow I'd like to see you Smile
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 1:35

"If people just left me and you alone I wouldn't be hurt," Astrid pointed out quietly, letting out a small sigh before whispering; "Lets go to bed, hm? I'm tired too."

"Yeah... Leo.." Mica whispered, "That's only because he got stuck with me as a project partner though, I reckon."

"Later, Aid," Ciaran repeated with a deep frown.

"Thanks."

You'll be too busy with Diesel. It's fine, don't let me stop you from having fun - your always with him. Malvolio text back a few minutes later, slowly wandering out from the bathroom and sitting down where he was before.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 Dec - 1:38

.She read his reply with a deep sigh chewing her bottom lip. You're right...I am always with him. I'm really sorry dad I guess I haven't realized just how long it's been since I've seen you. Forgive me? She sent the text hoping he'd reply back but not expecting it until later on when she saw he had returned to his table
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 1:39

"Yeah." Kol nodded. "If you're sure you want to go up this early."

Lyra just sighed deeply at that. "You haven't felt them move in weeks... you won't talk to them either."

"Well he didn't have to talk to you or give you his number."

"Eat up, made your favourite." Daniel smiled as he sat opposite her.

"I'm sorry." Dominica whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 1:47

"If you're not willing to have a conversation with my daughter aswell as me then we might aswell just cut this off right here," Malvolio whispered. "I- I may be looking to far into the future too quickly but if this amounts to anything it isn't going to be you and my daughter. It'll be us; when she wants to make the effort. I had to be torn with Trin, and I'm not letting that happen again. Family always ranks relationships; if you can't accept my little girl, can't speak to her, then maybe you should just leave now." he sighed. Texting Saffron back; Text me about it tomorrow. I don't believe you when you say nothing'll come up.

"Can we not argue when I've only just been allowed back into the hospital please?" Ciaran asked with a frown.

"I was thinking we didn't have to go straight to sleep," Astrid replied, pressing her lips to his jawline gently.

"Since we have to do a history project together he kind of did." Mica replied with a small shrug.

"Thanks Danny,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 Dec - 1:51

Feeling the vibration of her phone she pulled it out checking the message. Lowering her eyes she sighed softly knowing she deserved that, she had been canceling out on him a lot. Slipping her phone into her pocket she picked up her glass of water sipping it slowly as she waited for Diesel.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 1:56

"I'm sorry, I just think it's too soon for me to be talking to your daughter. Way too soon. It's not that I don't ever want to speak to her, it's just I dont know enough about you to be talking to her, what to avoid saying, how to talk to her, what will interest her. And I don't know half of that about you yet, so I'm in no position to talk to her and make a good impression. So if that means you want me to leave then..." Dominica whispered before downing her drink in preparation to leave. "Thanks for asking me here, for being a friend when I've needed one over the past few weeks. It's meant a lot... and I'm sorry that I'm not right for you."

"We're not arguing. I'm just stating facts in a way that means I want some answers."

"I think we should."

"Mica. Stop it."

"More than welcome princess."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 1:58

Malvolio flinched a little bit at that, just staring straight ahead with a blank expression. Not saying a word at all.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 2:03

"Stop what? It's the truth. I'm be-  No, no, I'm not actually. He just gave me his number because I slept with him; You happy now? That's the only way I get people to like me."  Mica mumbled, smoothing Lloyd's hair down gently.

"You should try and be promoted to a chief or something, Danny, you're really good." Sarai mused as she ate. "It might be a little bit less boring for you too."

"I knew you would," She chuckled, wandering out of the room and up the stairs.

"I've just been spending time with Faith, Asher and Aidan, Lyra. That's all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 2:09

"You have a margin of free time now."

"You are so kind, and your optimism lights up the room. I've honestly never had a better friend than you've been to me in the past few weeks. I've really needed you in my life without really even knowing. I'm so glad you got your brother back and your family is back together. And I hope you can sort it out with your sister... and I'm ridiculously gutted that we're ending this here."

"It's a cafe, we don't really have a chef, people just put bacon under the grill when needed."

"You're sleeping around to get people to like you?" Lucas sighed deeply, pinching the top of his nose and closing his eyes.

Kol followed her up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 2:15

"It's not hard to have a conversation." Malvolio muttered. "You have plenty with me. Saying you don't know what she likes so you don't want to talk to her - or that it's too soon - is pathetic. She's just a person; whether she's my daughter or not. You don't find out what people like by avoiding talking to them." He shook his head,just resting his head against the table in silence.

"No, I didn't say that. I said he only gave me his number because we both got caught in the moment and slept together." She muttered quietly, "Stop twisting my words around. I'm not a slut."

"Find a proper place to work then; where you can be a chief. Follow up your talent, handsome, if you want to that is."

"And I'm talking to you." Ciaran sighed.

Astrid pressed her back against the bedroom wall and pulled him against her, pressing a passionate kiss to her lips.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 2:20

"I don't want to be a chef. I'm fine where I am."

"I don't mind you not talking to me for a few minutes if it means you're talking to our children instead."

"It's too soon for me to be talking to your daughter Malvolio. We couldn't even managed a first date without arguing..."

"Did you not learn anything by having Lloyd with someone who you just got lost in the moment with?! Mica you're a fucking idiot! And idiot! If you think you're struggling now you're going to struggle with school when you end up knocked up again. When you have a baby and a teething toddler. You idiot! How could you be so stupid!"

"Astrid..." Kol mumbled. "No... no."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 2:25

Astrid pulled away from him then, just frowning deeply as she watched him.

"Go away then," Malvolio mumbled quietly as he grabbed his phone and text Violet: -Come drinking with me, Viol? Please. I'd like company.-

"I won't end up knocked up, will I? I drink blood now." Mica replied with a roll of her eyes. "And you asked me why I didn't tell you last time; this is why. Go back to your kid and girlfriend, obviously want to be with them more anyway, don't you?"

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 2:32

"And if the boy you're sleeping with is a werewolf? I doubt you're using any kind of protection. Grow a fucking brain Mica before you end up with two or more kids by your seventeenth birthday." Lucas got up and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"This can wait."

"I'm sorry... I just wasn't ready to meet her. I guess this wasn't meant to be. Goodbye Malvolio, I hope you end up happy. Thank you for the kitten too, he's gorgeous, best present I've had for a while." Dominica whispered, putting money down for the wine and the food she'd ordered before heading out.

Where are you?

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 2:39

Astrid shrugged a little bit then, stripping down to her underwear and getting into bed. Curling up under the covers and watching the floor.

That restaurant that does the nice stakes.... Malvolio text back, swallowing thickly when Dominica left and just closing his eyes, shoulders tense.

Mica lifted her hands to cover Lloyd's ears from the sound of the door slamming closer, rolling her eyes a little bit after him.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 2:41

I'll be there soon.

Kol sighed and got in beside her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 10:03

Malvolio just remained where he was then.

Astrid listened to him quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 10:37

Kol wrapped an arm around her.

"Hey." Violet hummed in greeting when she turned up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 16:33

Kol just nodded. "I intend to."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 16:35

"Mm," Astrid hummed, pressing her lips to his forehead.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 16:40

Kol just closed his eyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 16:46

"You're good enough," She whispered before tucking her head beneath his and closing her eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 16:48

Kol was soon asleep.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content