BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 22:13

"It's not safe down there. You'll get hurt."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 22:15

"I'll be fine."

"Draco is the safest out of all of us, he will have me and the others to shield him." Aria told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 22:18

That didn't seem to fix her fears and she once more held him tighter. "I swear if you don't come back to me in as perfect condition as you are right now..." She muttered only loud enough so he heard her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 22:20

"You'll bring me back and kill me?" He asked, his arms around her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 22:22

"Even of I have to bring you back from the dead just so I can kill you myself," She replied.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 22:23

"Thought as much."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 22:24

"I'm not playing around Dray."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 22:28

"I know, but baby I'll be fine."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 22:42

She sighed letting him go. "Okay."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 22:51

He kissed her forehead, before he let go of her to pull up his sleeve revealing the dark mark and he pressed his wand to it, and watched it food in colour. For a few minutes, nothing happened, before there was three blasts of black smoke and they all landed in front of him, the smoke disappearing to revel Blaise, Pansy and Crabbe in its place, al dressed in deatheater robes but no masks.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 23:24

Hermione looked at the others before telling them in a loving voice. "I know you're all bound to Draco but so am I so please keep each other safe. Don't be all reckless and let me see all of you before you leave." She looked to Draco knowing she spoke first but giving him a small that showed she had to.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 23:28

Draco looked at her, before he looked at his deatheaters and Aria who joined them, he somehow changed when he spoke to his deatheaters than when he normally spoke to everyone else. "We have a job to do, we are to enter the chamber, if you value your oat you will follow me, if not, you know the punishment." He told them as she looked back at Hermione before he and the rest of the deatheaters disappeared along with Aria.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 23:29

She gave him a nod of her head and a quick kiss. " Be careful, I love you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Jun - 23:33

Draco had been able to kiss her back on briefly. After a few hours, they all appeared back in the Great Hall, and they all looked exhausted, like they had ran from somthing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Jun - 23:40

Hermione had brought the children upstairs and carried for them having returned to the Great Hall since they were asleep. The moment he appeared she was at his side passing him a goblet of cold pumpkin juice then doing the same for the others.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Jun - 17:33

Draco nodded a thanks as did the others, all of them looked white like they'd seen a ghost.

Aria drank hers as she looked at Professor McGonagall. "It is a basilisk, but that's not all."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Jun - 17:59

She smiled softly combing a hand through Draco's hair as she looked at Aria. "What is it?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Jun - 18:03

"That's the thing, we don't know." Pansy told her.

"It's like nothing we've ever seen, it's like a rebellion."

"Professor, with your permission we would like to go into the restricted section of the library and research it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Jun - 18:31

Hermione frowned and then raised an eyebrow. "You sound like me now..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Jun - 18:55

"You're rubbing off on me, Sister-In-Law." Aria told her playfully.

Professor McGonagall nodded. "I will get someone to cover your classes Arianna so that you can help, and Draco Mr Filtch will be taking over your job for the time being."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Jun - 19:13

Hermione laughed quietly. "I'm glad it's good things then. Don't worry Ron, the others and I can look after the children till this is settled. Draco...I'm sure I don't have to remind you of what I said earlier?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Jun - 19:15

"Of course you don't." He told her with a kiss to her lips.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Jun - 19:19

"Good." She kissed him back. "Not to late you need rest tonight."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Jun - 19:20

He kissed her forehead. "I'll rest, Aria won't let me go without."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Jun - 19:23

She nodded. "And eat. Aria I know you'll look at for him."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next