BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 6 Feb - 21:16

Sipping her tea Hermione walked over and sat beside him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 6 Feb - 22:04

Draco looked at Hermione and he gently entwined the fingers of his free hand with the fingers on one of her free hands.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 6 Feb - 22:05

She lifted his hand to kiss his knuckles
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 6 Feb - 22:09

He smiled softly, just as Narcissa stormed in still cursing Aria under her breath and she stopped in front of Hermione. "Hermione dear, when you go and help my daughter with her wedding preparations, guide her into choosing her father to give her away at least, because I am not squandering another tradition because of her marrying a Weasley."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 6 Feb - 22:12

Hermione lifted her gaze onto her mother in law. "Narcissa you know I love you and everything you've done for both Draco and I as well as our babies but please do not put me in the middle of this. I can ask her but I won't nag her into it, she really isn't happy with Lucius right now."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 6 Feb - 22:19

"Oh what would you know about tradition anyway, your a muggle-born." Narcissa told her and she flounced from the room.

"Everyone the real Narcissa Malfoy." Blaise muttered.

"Don't worry Hermione, you're part of the family now and she will morph you into what she feels a proper Malfoy should be." Pansy told her. "After all, she tried to with Aria."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 6 Feb - 22:23

Hermione clenched her jaw and fixed her eyes on Narcissa. "I doesn't matter."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 6 Feb - 22:38

"Well let's go and see my sister and our friends." Draco told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 6 Feb - 23:06

She nodded getting to her feet.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 7 Feb - 10:15

He got Natcissas coat and shoes before he dressed his son to go outside, before he got their jackets.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 7 Feb - 13:17

Hermione would've helped but instead just watched him with a small smile.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 7 Feb - 19:59

He handed her her jacket before he slid his on and picked up his son. "Kay let's go."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 7 Feb - 20:33

She took Cissa by the hand. "Lets."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 10:44

He made them appear outside of the Burrow and they found Aria walking around outside, holding Darius, but she wasn't focusing on anything. "Aria?" Draco put Scorpious down so that he could crawl over and he suddenly ended up in front of his sister as she jumped at hearing her name and she dropped Darius, but before he could hit the floor, Draco caught him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 13:35

Hermione frowned deeply walking over to them. "Hey, Aria."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 13:38

"Hey." Aria spoke to them, though it looked like she didn't see them.

Draco gently touched his sister's cheek and he noticed something. "Hermione, can you go in and get Ron for me?" He asked, guiding his sister to sit down.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 14:00

She nodded scooping Darius up and taking Narcissa too, giving them to Molly before getting Ron and returning back outside with uim.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 14:09

Draco was knelt in front of his sister getting her to focus on him. "Aria listen to me, you have to focus on me okay." Aria didn't seem to be able to focus on anything.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 14:21

Hermione and Ron both stood behind him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 14:26

"How long has she been stuck like this?" Draco asked him, glancing up at him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 14:36

"Since breakfast. Came down this morning and she was like that only she answered me when I spoke to her."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 14:45

Draco looked at her, then back at him. "You're going to hate me for this, and sis I'm sorry." He looked back at his sister as he spoke and he suddenly slapped her in the face causing her to wince and she coughed, looking up at him.

"Owe you bastard." She winced. "Why so hard?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 14:50

"What the hell!" Ron snapped kneeling down and wrapping his arms around Aria.

Hermione frowned laying a hand on Draco's shoulder.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Feb - 14:53

"Okay then, next time I'll leave her in a vision." Draco told him. "That's the only way to break her out of it, put her midn to something else such as clapping her in the face."

"Ron I'm fine, Draco was only trying to help."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Feb - 14:54

He exhaled a loud breath holding her tightly still. "Could've told me first..."

"Ron it's alright. Aria let's get a cup of tea and talk?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next