BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 21 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 8:43

When she stripped down to her underwear, she got beneath the blankets with him. Brushing her fingertips through his hair gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 8:45

“Sleep, you need it just as much as I do.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 12:31

"I will. I will."

(( New day? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 13:03

((Sure, how long you wanting to go?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 13:09

(( I was just thinking next day, for everything to sink in for them all. We could go a couple of days though, I imagine Mads and Marleys wedding would be done pretty quick? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 13:13

((Probably yeah, I was just winging it again 😂))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 13:21

(( I'll start the day after; I feel too much happened for them to not have a day to either calm it all down or explore how they are all feeling that little bit more. The skip after this one will probably be to the wedding though - where we did who gets the smooth running wedding and who gets the disaster one haha! ))

In the early hours of the next morning, Marlowe was slowly making her way out of the bathroom, having spent the last half an hour close to hugging the toilet as the morning sickness has taken a hold completely. Despite jumping in the shower directly after, it didn't help disguise the fact that it had drained her slightly, a towel wrapped around her head to keep her hair from dripping down and leaving water streaks down her dry clothes.

Louis was making his way down the stairs, having stayed up for a couple of whisky's when he had returned home without Karsi in a half assed attempt to wait up for her before promptly giving up. He hadn't ended up drinking too much, so therefore had no hangover symptoms. His gaze was fixed firmly on his watch as he went straight into the kitchen, checking the time.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 13:33

Karsi was asleep on the couch in the clothes she had worn to go to her fathers the night before, an empty bottle of wine on the floor next to her. She’d walked in a few hours ago and had continued to drink until she’d passed out

“Marley, you okay?” Maddox asked quietly as he passed her over a glass of water, resting his hand on her arm gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 13:42

Louis rolled his eyes when he spotted her, turning the main light on at full strength on the dimmer switch as he walked into the livingroom with his food. Sitting down on the arm chair and grabbing the television remote to turn that on aswell, keeping the volume up. Anger palpable.

Marlowe leant against the touch slightly, lifting her hands up to take the glass with a quiet whisper of thanks. Answering eventually, "I'm okay, just a bit gross feeling today. I'll get over it, I just need half an hour."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 13:45

“Morning sickness tends to subside soon, not much more of this to go.”

Karsi groaned as she woke, moving her hand to cover her eyes from the light as she moved herself to sit up. Taking a few moments to come to and realise where she was.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 13:53

Louis turned the volume up higher when he heard her groan, trying to drown it out. Eating his food in silence as his eyes remained fixed on the screen.

"God, I hope not. How are you feeling this morning, you were a bit all over the place last night."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 13:57

“Is there any need?” Karsi muttered as she got up and off the couch, glaring at him.

“I’m more worried about you, how are you?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 14:00

"Was there any need for your behaviour last night when we were supposed to be happy and relieved that I wasn't getting you know brutally killed. I'll answer for you; no, there wasn't. You were shitty towards me and then you didn't come home all night and for some ridiculous reason I barely got any sleep because I was worried about you, despite how insignificant you made me feel - which is messed up. It is the morning, I can listen to the damn television as loud as I want to."

"I asked you first," Marlowe hummed gently, sitting herself down as she took a sip of her water. "You answer first, then I will."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 14:07

“I’m sorry my relief manifested in a way that made you feel unimportant Louis. That I couldn’t control being physically sick because I watched my father reach for his fucking gun then for the night to take a turn and the situation that had been keeping me awake at night for months was finally out and apparently okay. What do you want me to do, Louis? Get on my knees and beg for forgiveness that I wasn’t physically jumping for joy?!”

“I’m not playing stupid games Marlowe. You’re pregnant with my baby, i need to know how you both are.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 14:12

"You A. Kept your feelings from me and have been doing it for months and then B. Accused me of dismissing your feelings when I was giving my opinion. So therefore, my involvement in your emotional wellbeing as well as my over all opinion on who should come to our wedding doesn't actually mean anything to you."

Marlowe flinched at the word 'stupid', sensitive at the moment. Turning so she wasn't facing him anymore and mumbling softly; "We're peachy."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 14:18

“Dont play the keeping secrets game like you’ve not been keeping something to yourself for weeks that you won’t tell me about Louis. Yes I kept how I felt from you, but I don’t feel bad about it because I didn’t want to put the extra pressure on you.” Karsi shook her head, dizzying a little at the movement and stumbling backwards a little. “We’re both as bad as eachother but you can’t use that as part of your argument when I still have no idea what goes through your head half the time. As for the wedding - I didn’t realise you were that attached to my brother and his girlfriend to even want them there, I’m sorry for underestimating your affections for them, I don’t care if they come if you want them there.”

“You were in there twice as long as usual, dont im okay me.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 14:22

"I don't give a shit but I know that this petty issue you have with them at the minute will pass probably two days after the wedding and you will regret it, and you will regret the fallout that comes from it even more." He answered, voice softening a little bit then. "I had nightmares that I would wake up and you wouldn't be here this morning, this isn't a non-issue. Those people are still about, you need to start coming home at a decent hour or at least fucking text me that you're okay."

"Why are you yelling but not yelling at me?" Marlowe whispered, swallowing thickly. "Threw up for a while, had a shower. Here I am."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 14:30

“Cal brought me home... I was always safe.” Karsi sighed softly then, taking a step towards him then stopping as the sound of her shoes sent spikes through her aching head, bending down to unfasten and kick them off before carrying on over to him, taking her hand in his. “I’m sorry about last night, I didn’t intentionally worry you...”

“I’m not shouting Marlowe, I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 14:38

"You're not shouting but it feels like the same kind of emotion. I told you I was fine." Marlowe mumbled.

Louis moved his hand away from hers so he could put his head in his hands instead, closing his eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 14:39

“And I know you well enough to know you’re not”

“Let’s go up to bed together mm? Neither of us had much sleep, we could probably do with a few hours and then we can talk properly.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 14:53

"I am fine. I need to go and see Dorian today; you can come if you want to, but if you do play nice. He genuinely liked Astrid, was falling for her so he'll be dealing with an aching heart as well as the reality of not having a job. The food he has in his cupboards isn't going to last forever."

"Fine, fine." Louis sighed in defeat, getting to his feet.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 14:58

“I’ll allow you two the time alone, I doubt he wants to see anyone from my family at the moment... though this is his own fault...”

Karsi wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest, holding him close.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 15:01

"Be nice, he was about us." Marlowe sighed. "Do you get to tell me how you are feeling now?"

"I'm still mad at you," Louis warned as he slid his arms around her with a sigh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Jan - 15:06

“I know.” Karsi swallowed thickly, shifting her head so she could hear his heartbeat.

“I’m absolutely fine.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Jan - 15:10

"Come on, lets just get up to bed." He encouraged, shrugging off the affection by taking a step back away from her. Turning the television off as he headed out of the room and up the stairs ahead of her.

Marlowe didn't say a word, wanting to push a little bit more; not quite believing him. Though, eventually settling on a quiet, "If we are having guests, if we're allowed them... Rian isn't going to be able to come, is he? To the wedding."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next