BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 38 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Sun 28 Feb - 23:30

“Your body. Your choice.”

Felix hesitated before nodding.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 28 Feb - 23:36

"Yoi were just so excited," Cleo sobbed then.

"I- You know what actually. I - I am going to go to my family. If seeing me makes you sad, a- and you don't know how to..  just pushing you, aren't I? Not good. Uh..." Sienna moved away, getting to her feet and walking over to the counter. Grabbing her phone and flicking through the contacts; lurking over Grayson's name, then Caliban's before texting him: Don't be pissed.. I'm at Rose House still. Come get me?  l think I need you.

Last edited by BestNameEva on Sun 28 Feb - 23:41; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 28 Feb - 23:39

Rhys pulled her into a tight hug, rubbing her back gently then. “I won’t ask you to go through something that physically and mentally demanding if it’s not what you want too... I was excited. But the thought of you being unhappy for the next nine months, resenting me and our child for a lifetime? Your comfort, your wants outweighs any joy.”

“You’re going?”

I’ll be there soon Caliban text back before turning to Darya. “Sorry... Sienna said she needs picking up from the house, I’ll be home soon.” He whispered, kissing her forehead before getting out of bed

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 28 Feb - 23:46

"And your mother already hates me, this is just more ammunition." Cleo sobbed, leaning into him heavily.

"Okay," Darya sighed, rolling onto her side and pulling the blankets up over her head.

"Yeah... if seeing me hurts you; I don't want to hurt you. I - I don't want to feel like I am pushing you to have answers either so.. for the best tonight, hm? I'll come see you again in the week though."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 28 Feb - 23:47

“My mother doesn’t hate you... and she’ll also understand.” Rhys frowned. “Cleo... it’s okay.”

Caliban pressed a kiss to her forehead before heading out.

“That would be nice, to see you...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 28 Feb - 23:53

She nodded, reaching over to squeeze his hand before heading out of the room and out of the house. Sitting herself down on the wall near the front of the drive and waiting for Caliban there.

"I- It feels like she does."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 0:02

“She doesn’t hate you at all, she just... she’s just overbearing and what you said, something about a helicopter parent? It hurt her, and she feels like you hate her and have done since I had my accident. But how she spoke to you hurt you and I told her that, and then I told her that I’ll always take your side and that’s why we were moving out because she was making you uncomfortable. I’ll always take your side, I said it to her and I’m telling you...”

Caliban soon parked up a few moments later, unlocking the doors.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 0:11

"Thanks. I'm sorry I-" Sienna whispered as she got in, closing the door and putting her seatbelt on. "I- I'm okay. I just... I love him, I think I love him but.. he isn't sure and that felt like something, then he wouldn't chose a film which annoyed me more than it should, th- then I felt bad for him because he isn't feel good in himself and I think I am just bulldozing him and then he mentioned..." her shoulders tensed, hand trembling as she touched the worst of the scars. "Was going to sleep it off but I closed my eyes for that half moment and I was back there so I had to go. That was.. so many feelings all together; I- I'm crazy, aren't I? Everyone is right... I- I'm crazy."

"S- So now I am coming between you and your mother." She cried. "I'm so bad. Killing your baby, taking you away from your family."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 0:19

“Cleo, Cleo, stop.” Rhys sighed, turning her so they were face to face. “It’s a bunch of cells right now, not a baby... if you don’t want it you don’t want it, it’s okay. And you’re not coming between me and my mom, she needs to learn boundaries and that I’m not a baby anymore. You’re not taking me away, I’m getting independence... as much as I can with a broken leg.” He laughed gently to ease the tone. “This, this intense feeling, this is all your hormones. Once... once we’ve taken care of the problem you’ll feel yourself in no time, I promise.”

“You’re not crazy, you have ptsd sweetheart... it’ll come and go in waves. Bella isn’t crazy and she still has moments every now and then, so does your uncle Dorian, and Astrid and Reid... they’re not crazy. You’re not crazy.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 0:27

"I told him I forgave him, he said he couldn't forgive himself because he sees the scars and remembers. I nearly said sorry, why... why did I want to say sorry?" Sienna swallowed thickly, resting her head against the window. "Don't tell anyone... but sometimes I wish he would of let me die still. Not always, just sometimes. Doctor Jeffrey's doesn't know that, and I - I can't even tell Nova that because he'll hate himself more."

Cleo nodded, just hugging him quietly. "Okay, okay..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 0:31

“We’ll have a baby when it’s time, and if it’s not time for you now then it’s not time.” Rhys whispered, kissing her forehead. “It’s okay.”

“Why do you still wish that Sienna?” Caliban frowned deeply.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 0:39

"I feel guilty I can't help him feel better, but also angry that I feel guilty. I am falling for him, and everyone other than you is making out like I am insane because of it, and maybe I am. I feel like I am still there sometimes. Be- because I only have you; I cant be entirely honest with him, need him to feel better and no one else is trying to understand. I can go from being happy an- and positive to terrified and bleak in seconds and I don't always know why. Don't know how I feel, why I feel it a- and it is exhausting and confusing and.... I don't want it anymore."

Cleo nodded subtly, swallowing thickly and curling into his side.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 0:44

“I’m still like that some days too.” Caliban admitted quietly. “Some days I look at my kids and Darya and all I can think about is how they’d be better off without me. How Darya deserves a better partner and my kids a better dad... I understand how you feel Sienna, completely. But I also look at my kids... and I know what me not being here would do to them, even if I was the worlds worst father it would still damage them... so on those bad days I keep going. The world would be a darker place without you Sienna... if on some days you struggle to get through it for you, get through it for Theo, that kid adores you, you’re his big sister, his role model. Your little siblings too, they need you. And I can tell you personally how much it would destroy your parents and this family if you decided to not be here anymore.”

“It’ll be okay Cleo...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 0:53

"I know, I- I know that." Sienna whispered, voice shaking slightly then."I I'm scared, Uncle Cal. I don't feel like me anymore, I just feel all over the place. See how bad I am at even trying to describe any of it?"

"Thank you, Rhys."

(( Night night))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 0:58

“No need to thank me...”

“Take all the time you need to get it all out Sienna”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 7:44

"I want dad.. but dad won't want to hug me, will he? He'll just yell at me for first of all being scared, second of all caring so much about Felix. I wish I could just go home and hug dad though..."

"Your soft,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 11:49

“I’m sure you’d dad will hug you.”

“You love it though.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 11:58

"No," Sienna whispered, shaking her head in the negative. "He gets mad at me when I feel things too much, always has..."

"I do,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 12:09

“He wouldn’t get mad at you for this Sienna... your dad fell in love with someone he wasn’t supposed to, too.”

“No problem then is there?” Rhys grinned, pulling her to lay down with him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 12:15

"Who? Mom? They weren't meant to... really?"

"No, never." Cleo whispered, curling into him and closing her eyes. "I'll make an appointment tomorrow, with the doctor..."

(( My internet today is terrible ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 12:21

“Nope. Your grandfather... would’ve preferred someone with more money and of the same social class as us. But your dad went against it all, against my dad because he loved your mom so much.”

“I’ll be there if you want me to be.”

;(mines like that too, I’ve got 90GB of data courtesy of arguing with o2 so I’m good tho haha))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 12:23

"They've never told me that." Sienna hummed gently, looking out of the window.

"I - Yes.. yes please."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 12:34

“Look at everyone else mm? All your aunts have power and families with money in their own rights as well as the uncles they married - your uncle Louis has his own business before he married Karsi. Then look at your mother... your dad wasn’t supposed to love her, none of us were and we did anyway. Your parents are going to be far more understanding of you having feelings for someone you shouldn’t than you think.”

“I’ll be there then.” Rhys promised.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 1 Mar - 12:41

(( arguing with O2? Oh fun 😂 They were were to send me a bag to send my phone off for a repair at the beginning of Febuary and still nothing off of them - it only need a repair as it is a design fault too so I am not pleased with them ))

Cleo nodded, leaning up to kiss him softly. "I- I'm still really sorry."

"I knew she and Uncle Dorian didn't have much but I never knew granddad had such high standards. Did - did no one like her and Dorian then, at first?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 1 Mar - 12:47

“Altair doesn’t like anyone at first.” Caliban chuckled. “He was convinced your mother was a gold digger.”

“Don’t be... if it’s not the right time it’s not the right time.”

((Argued with them years ago about something I don’t even remember and I’ve had like 90GB for the price of 30 since so I’m not complaining 😂))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next