BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 1:24

“The decision with Dane isn’t mine to make. Legally yes but… its Rhys’ as his only child. Rhys made me swear that I wouldn’t do anything without him... and how could I turn off his life support when Rhys isn’t ready to say goodbye? Rhys is just like his dad, and when Dane finally cracked it was awful and I don’t want Rhys to end the same way. He’s been through so much and he hasn’t broken yet and I can’t make that choice and have it be the straw that breaks him. Rhys has spent the last few weeks reading up on every single miracle case of people waking from coma’s and he’s convinced his dad and River will join the ranks of those... I can’t take it away from him, not yet. He needs to realise in his own time...”

“It is us Tesni.” Karsi whispered. “You’re just as much my kid as Cain and Wren. I’d be honoured if you called me mom...”

“I - yeah. Yeah, of course. Ignore me.” Serena shook her head, brushing it off as a rejection - she grabbed the glass of wine she’d left on the side and taking a sip. “Sorry. I’m gonna head up to bed though, check on the kids and then get some sleep.” She downed her glass before getting up and kissing his cheek before heading upstairs.

“You’re no burden, you’re my brother.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 7:36

Dorian nodded, bridging the gap between the two of them so that he could hug Caliban. Closing his eyes with a small sigh.

"Alright," Kadir whispered, watching her go.

Tesni smiled slightly at that, resting her head against her shoulder as they watched the film them

"Well, it is legally mine for River; morally mine and Reid's. Reid is ready to do it, Reid wants it over and done with ASAP - I don't know if I am going to be much far behind so Rhys is going to have to let go of the fantasy."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 7:49

Caliban hugged him back tightly.

“I don’t think he will... but he’s in with his therapist again after he gets back from France so, hopefully they convince him.”

“I’m glad you’re happy here with us...”

((What’s your plan for River? Having her wake up sooner?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 8:01

(( Her to wake up before Dane? I'm not sure how much before Dane though ))

"He won't have any choice with River. I'll wait until he is back, so he can sat goodbye to her but then her machines is going off. It is too torturous."

"I would never of stayed if I wasn't happy, it shouldn't be news to you anymore." Tesni laughed quietly

"I should get on a plane, shouldn't I?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 8:05

((I was planning on icing him for a bit unless you don’t want it to be too long? They can be given a ray of hope or something so they have to keep them on?))

“I understand.” Bella nodded, kissing his forehead. “I understand.”

“I just like to check in...”

“I would if I were you. Go... go to the funeral, hold Serena’s hand. She’ll need it as much as she’ll push you away. Grieve Gabriel, check on your business... just let yourself feel it all.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 11:33

(( Yeah okay ))

"It's too much to pretend everything is going to be okay when it's not. It is like death by a thousand cuts for Reid and I."

"Silly."

Dorian nodded
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 11:35

((Unless you had another idea? If you’d rather it not be too long that’s fine))

“You don’t have to pretend with me.” Bella nodded. “You can be as okay or not okay as you need to be...”

“Enjoy some first class wining and dining whilst you’re at it.” Caliban chuckled softly.

“I’m glad you decided to stay.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 13:47

(( No that is fine! I am sure I will let you know when I get impatient with it 😂 Sorry, I am exhausted today - I have to nap on the sofa so thr dog doesn't tackle the stairs and fall down them and it isn't as comfortable as bed 😂 ))

"Mm, Rhys is pretending though isn't it? And as much as I wish I could go along with him, so I dont hurt him it just isn't possible. She is dead, there isn't anything we can do about that."

"I don't know if I will be welcome there enough for that. I can certainly wine and dine myself though." Dorian laughed.

"I'm glad you decided to keep me - I'm like a fancy dog." She smirked.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 14:11

((I’ve been up since 6 and booted out the house because we’re getting central heating in so I feel you))

“But I get why you’d want longer to say goodbye, him too...”

“Do you need me to get Altair on side for you?”

“You’ll last longer, bonus.” Karsi chuckled.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 14:18

(( Oh dear, hopefully it won't take them too long to sort that out for you ))

"It isn't worth it," Dorian assured, leaning back against the wall. "I'll fade into the background, try and slip in and out without being scene and like you said visit the French sites. I mean - Serena has Lux over there and I don't know for sure when she will be back so.. maybe I should be over there for as long as she is. See my daughter, y'know? I don't want to leave you all, with what you are going through with Dane though."

"More expensive and loud though, plus your more of a cat person." Tesni laughed.

"I- don't though." Ronan shook his head. "I want it over with, I don't like the idea of her just.. laying there. What if souls and shit do exist and hers is trapped because we aren't letting the body die?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 14:23

“Or what if her soul is enjoying the extra attention you’re all paying?” Bella countered. “There’s no right or wrong answer I’m afraid...”

“Don’t worry about me. I have support, got this grieving thing down to a T.”

“More of a children person on top of that so you come out on top here.”

((It’s supposed to be done by 6 but if not it’ll roll to tomorrow which I’m dreading))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 14:32

"Okay, well... that is the plan then." Dorian whispered with a small nod. "I should go and start packing, catch the next flight over. Thanks again, Cal. I don't know where I would of ended up without you."

"Are you ever going to have more? Or does the like thirteen in Rose House count enough for you both?" Tesni laughed.

"Reid and I will keep her alive until Rhys is home and I can give him the option of saying goodbye. As soon as Rhys has sat in there with her though, it is turning off."

"Hot chocolate for you," Marlowe hummed, placing the cup down on the table beside Maddox as she pulled her chair up to join him. "I put a whisky liqueur in, too. Five o'clock somewhere, right?"

(( Hopefully all they'll need is today! ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 14:40

“We’ve talked about having one more... but at the same time we’re happy with the three of you...” Karsi shrugged. “If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. You three have us quite content.”

“Call me if you need me.”

“You’re good to give him the opportunity to say goodbye, I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.”

“You’re encouraging a bad habit here.” Maddox chuckled as he grabbed the drink, murmuring a quiet thanks.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 14:45

"I used to be a sip and savour person, now K can knock glasses down. You are the one who has encouraged bad habits." Marlowe laughed quietly, resting her head against his shoulder to look at the laptop screen. "This seems like a very wordy document; is it work?"

"Or he'll yell at me for turning the machine off, we'll see which." Ronan shrugged. "Esme and River were close, and your dad and her too. I'm worried about her."

"I will," Dorian smiled tiredly before heading out.

Tesni just nodded subtly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 14:50

“Mm, work.” Maddox nodded. “Altair is in France sorting out where our business lies now with the Rousseaux’s with Gabriel dead, Karsi is injured, Dane is...” he inhaled sharply before shaking his head, wrinkling his nose. “Me and Cal have our hands full right now. There’s the younger ones but it’s hard entrusting them with big jobs for the first time...”

“I’m hoping she’s too distracted to be overwhelmed right now, when she gets back... therapy.”

“Not trying but not preventing. If whatever higher power wants it then so be it.” Karsi hummed, mussing her hair gently. “But until then, you need to catch me up on what you’ve been doing with me not here.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 14:57

Marlowe nodded subtly in understanding, "Anything you want to give to me? I could try and take a little bit of the load off, I know what I am doing now."

"Straight to therapy," Ronan agreed quietly. "I miss her though, weird not having her around nagging us. Throwing her teddies out of the cot because of the smallest thing not going her way."

"Not a lot." Tesni laughed quietly. "I never do much, not very exciting, am I?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 15:03

“Just paperwork, I’m almost done catching up now.”

“Me too but... it’s also been nice having a sleep in - as far as I can sleep in before being woken up by this one...” Bella laughed softly. “Sounds bad doesn’t it but I feel like with everything going on in the last week I’ve not had chance to sit and worry about me and... well you know.”

“I’d rather have you like this than like some of my brothers kids, I like that you’re sensible.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 15:10

"Email me whatever you want me to do, I'll grab the other laptop and work through it. We'll get everything caught up with by the weekend." Marlowe smiled, kissing his cheek and heading into the other room to get the computer.

"It hasn't even crossed my mind either... which sounds like as terrible. We can be terrible together, hm?" Ronan hummed, kissing the side of her head.

"Boring. You like that I am boring." Tesni laughed.

"Is Grayson willing to see me today?" Sienna asked her aunt quietly as she leant against the doorway. "It - It's been ages..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 15:14

“If I had a choice between being boring or being like me at your age I’d choose you being boring in a heartbeat.”

Maddox sighed, nodding as he sent her over some filing.

“Nursery is done anyway so… it’s just a waiting game now anyway.”

“He’s left explicit instructions to not allow you in since he got back from rehab.” Grace frowned apologetically. “I’m sorry Sienna...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 15:22

"But it isn't fair, Auntie Grace." Sienna whispered, swallowing thickly. "I- I miss him, a- and I just didn't want him to end up dead or - or in trouble and..." She lifted her hand up to cover her eyes with her palm.

"I heard that sigh, and I know exactly what it means." She called from the other room, continuing as she came back into the room and sat beside him again; "You don't like me too involved with it all, you're being protective. We're a team though, okay?" Lifting her hand up, she brushed her thumb against his cheek. "I love you."

"I can't wait to meet him."

"Sounds like more people liked you though then people liking me." Tesni laughed. "Adults love me, and like two people my age but we aren't.. I don't know... charismatic?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 15:27

“I know, I’m not disagreeing with you. But he’s asked to not see you...”

“We’re a team but I’d still rather you weren’t too involved, you know how it is.”

“I’ll be happy once he’s here.” Bella hummed in agreement, running a hand over her stomach gently. “But a few more nights of sleep will do me just fine before he gets here...”

“I don’t think I was liked for anything other than my money and the fun I could do with it.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 15:35

"You don't have to listen to him, you could let me in anyway; you're the adult."

"It is only a little bit of paperwork, hm? Nothing dangerous, like the things you have to do." She whispered, opening the documents up. "Paperwork and whisky hot chocolates, a very unusual way of supporting you but still effective." She laughed quietly.

"At least you had that word attached to you though; fun."

Ronan nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 15:37

“I’m sad my dad won’t get to meet him… or River…”

“But I have to deal with his tantrums when he kicks off because I ignored him.”

“Mm, effective.”

“Fun was a synonym for high.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 15:45

"Oh.. why didn't you just say the word high? Don't have to make it all complicated." Tesni laughed quietly.

"Poor you, having to be an actual parent. Maybe if you didn't choose the easy life all of the time then he never would of got into drugs in the first place! It isn't fair that it is me he hates, just because I know what tough love it - unlike you!" Sienna snapped then. "It isn't fair that he hates me!"

"Should we swap the names around.... Gabriel as the first name instead?" Ronan whispered, "And - River is unisex too... we could scrap the name Eric entirely.. even throw Dane in there, I know you'll always love him. Gabriel Dane-River Langstead-Rousseaux. Sounds ridiculous I know."

Marlowe focused on the laptop then, though reached a hand over to rest it on his knee in silence.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 15:52

“I will always love Dane... but not in the way I love you. In the way that I have a child with him and he was my friend for many years but... you know it’s always been you.” Bella frowned a little at that, unsure if it was a dig. “As for the name... you liked the name Eric. We don’t have to scrap it…”

“Because it’s not something I’m overly proud of.”

“You’ve gone too far there Sienna.” Grace frowned. “I think you should go.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next