BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Feb - 23:24

"That's a little bit of a misogynistic assumption to make." Marlowe frowned, leaning back from the hug then and moving around to the other side of his desk to push the drink over to him.

"I thought you wanted him to get this done though, thought you were all Team Ciaus?"

Sylvie frowned, shifting her weight so she could watch him more comfortable. Cupping her palms around his face and leaning in to touch her forehead to his. "You're not too much, no shoe is going to drop. I am not her, Henry. You are not too much, I am not too good for you, you are not a burden, or broken. Do you want to know what you are? If the answer is no then tough because I am telling you anyway; you are the funniest human being I have ever met, you ooze with empathy and compassion, you are so beautifully devoted to your family and you see so much... so much that people would normally miss and you can't tell me that your perception of emotions through loads of other little signals other than face comes from being blind because I have spoken to your sister and she told me you've always been like it. You genuinely give a shit about people. You are wonderful, cherie."

"I had some kind of hallucinations, it's blurry. It was weird, I might be imagining it even happened." Louis grimaced, closing his eyes.

"Don't bring my daughter into this." Cain warned lowly then. "No. That isn't on."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Feb - 23:35

“Shall I bring up the fact you’ve missed your twins birthday then? Don’t throw your gaze to Tesni for not being here when you’ve not been there for your family. Everyone could’ve handled this better than they have. But they haven’t, because nobody is perfect.”

“You were in an avalanche, hit you like a brick wall. You’ve been out for months… we didn’t know if you’d wake up.”

“Only if it’s what he wanted and not because he felt he had to.”

“I’m glad you’re home… I’ll cancel dinner with the kids tonight. We can stay in and do something together.”

Henry let out laugh that was half a cry, sitting back and wiping at his face shakily. “My dumb ass fell in love with you after like week three but I was never going to say it because I never thought you’d feel the same so there was no point was there?” He exhaled shakily.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Feb - 23:51

"Every future I see for myself you are right there beside me. Every scenario."

Marlowe picked up her own glass then, sipping it as she lifted herself up to sit on top of his desk. "If that's what you'd like but I don't mind if you go. As for the investors, the board; you're a great businessman Altair. You know your stuff; don't let them get under your skin.. your dad would be really proud of you for being able to step up last minute and run the show but not as proud as he would be on how well you have supported Karsi over the years. You're doing good."

"We can talk to him about it again when he wakes up. He might be more willing to open to you then he was with me."

"I saw my mother." Louis whispered.

"You know what; fuck you. Drive yourself to the damn hotel." Cain hissed, dropping the keys onto the floor and turning to leave.

Asher nodded, glancing through the open doorway to watch Clara quietly. "Thanks.."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Feb - 23:51

"Every future I see for myself you are right there beside me. Every scenario."

Marlowe picked up her own glass then, sipping it as she lifted herself up to sit on top of his desk. "If that's what you'd like but I don't mind if you go. As for the investors, the board; you're a great businessman Altair. You know your stuff; don't let them get under your skin.. your dad would be really proud of you for being able to step up last minute and run the show but not as proud as he would be on how well you have supported Karsi over the years. You're doing good."

"We can talk to him about it again when he wakes up. He might be more willing to open to you then he was with me."

"I saw my mother." Louis whispered.

"You know what; fuck you. Drive yourself to the damn hotel." Cain hissed, dropping the keys onto the floor and turning to leave.

Asher nodded, glancing through the open doorway to watch Clara quietly. "Thanks.."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 0:01

“It takes a village… you’re not alone with her Ash. I know you feel you have to do it all because her mom isn’t here but… she gets on okay with mom and dad. She likes playing with Sam sometimes when she’s not overwhelmed. She seems okay with all of us. If you need a break, even if it’s just you nipping upstairs now for a nap and me and Levi will wake you up when dinner is ready. You’re still in the house and here if she needs you but there’s someone else here to watch her so you can relax a bit.”

“I wish I could see that.” Henry laughed teasingly. “I just bet this isn’t what you imagine for yourself growing up… ending up with the blind guy you have to guide and his emotional support cats his brother in law got him because he was a lonely bastard.”

“I love the kids but I don’t think I can deal with their bickering tonight, I’d much rather have a quiet night in with you. Pretend we got some sort of honeymoon.”

“Oh Lou.” Karsi frowned sympathetically as she took his hand, squeezing it gently. “I see mine too sometimes when I really need her… you were so close to dying your brain probably thought that was the best thing to show you in your last moments…”

“Your father wouldn’t want his kids turning on each other. Make peace with Tesni when you go home!”

“I’ll speak to Elle too see if she knows anything… though with her being his guardian at school I imagine she’d already know.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 0:15

"I pictured being with man who let me express myself, and who supported my passions; shared my morals. Someone who made me laugh. That is all you."

"I don't have to unpack my case, we could jet off tonight. Things are settling, they won't miss us for a week." Marlowe offered gently, reaching her hand out to rest her hand on his cheek. "Let Dane or Caius step up for a few days. You're avoiding my pep talk instead of being cocky and saying you know all the wonderful things I'm saying so... let's get out of here."

"I could do with a nap. Are you sure?"

"And if anything were going on that Elle knew about she would tell us." Tesni agreed with a nod.

"Mmm, yeah that must be it."

"Don't speak to me!" Cain yelled, pausing in the doorway and turning to face him. "Your lucky you have a stick otherwise I'd of hit you by now."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 0:23

“Sounds like one of your better ideas.” Altair laughed softly.

“Of course. I can try go over some more sign, she was eager last time. She’s learning quickly.” Astrid nodded. “Can see if she needs anything girly that may horrify you.” she teased.

“Thought I was going to lose you. I felt sick… I’m so glad you’re here.” Karsi kissed the top of his head. “I love you so, so much Lou.”

“I’ve angered you because I’ve pointed out you’re throwing stones from a glass house. Make peace with your sister when you go home.”

“If he wants to do it for him and not the bullying… we should support him, no?”

Henry reached over for her hand gently then, lacing her fingers with his.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 0:32

"You marrying Reid was a blessing in disguise it seems because I don't think I would of ever bothered to learn sign if it wasn't for his sister, it's been a huge help with bonding with Clara." Asher mused.

"On the plane to Singapore you can get some sleep aswell, you look very tired." Marlowe hummed, smiling warmly when he laughed.

"And we will... If Caius messes anything up though then we are killing him."

"Don't tell me what to do." Cain muttered childishly, finally leaving the room properly.

"I love you too."

(( Night night))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 0:37

“I know River is… I wouldn’t say happy about it. But glad to be of assistance with it all. Said it gives her a bit of extra purpose. I know she’s eager to meet her properly when Clara is ready.”

“I’ll definitely sleep better now you’re here.”

“If he messes anything up I’ll be paralysing him myself, he can live with it.”

Sean sighed softly, tutting as he left.

“God I love you.” Karsi repeated as she moved to rest her head against his hand. “I’ve missed you so much. You’re grounded Louis. Never allowed out without me again and you’ll be in bubble wrap when you do!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 11:24

"You've been that stressed, hm?" Marlowe asked with a frown, brushing her thumb gently against his cheek bone. "My poor Al."

"Yeah, slow and steady isn't it? She is only just getting used to our little corner of the family; I think it'll be awhile until the rest can meet her. It's like moving at the pace of a snail."

"That's if I don't get to him first. I'm just... really nervous about all of this. It is a bit bigger than fixing up a scar isn't it? Hugely different."

"Grounded." He echoed with a quiet laugh, lifting his hand up to brush his fingers through her hair affectionately. "I'm okay, just feel like I've been crushed." He chuckled weakly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 13:04

“You get used to sleeping next to someone don’t you?”

“But it’s great that you recognise that and you’re catering to her, you’re doing good.”

“It is… but it’s also more life changing.”

“Because you have! And yea grounded! And in bubble wrap!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 15:21

"Well, I slept like a baby." Marlowe hummed cheerfully then, offering a teasing smile. "Maybe you are getting a little too co-dependent on me."

"I - thank you..."

"He's not shown off any humans he has done it on, Ez would be the first...."

"Rose would have a great time if we had that amount of bubble wrap anywhere near her."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 16:55

“Maybe we should divorce then so that doesn’t happen.”

“Go on, head up for your nap and I’ll get you when dinner is ready.”

“She’s having enough fun ordering room service all day.”

“And it will be a breakthrough, we can’t think negatively or we’ll go insane.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 17:06

"Oh, no. No we can't do that, haven't lined up my next Levi brother yet." She pouted. "Can you give me like... three more months to prepare my options?"

Asher nodded, squeezing her arm as he walked past her and headed up the stairs just as Levi stepped into the house; a box of fresh fruit and veg in his arms.

"I've got all the ingredients." Levi announced happily.

"You're letting her?"

"Just scared, Tobi, that's all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 17:31

“Who you going for next?”

“Your uncle is having a nap whilst we cook. So we need to be quiet, and make sure the meal is good.”

“Keeps her happy.”

“I know, me too but we can’t let him see that cause then he’ll be scared.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 17:42

"Mm well, Dorian has had dibs on Caliban for years now so he isn't an option. Margot and I are getting quite friendly and I wouldn't want to pass her off yet. It'll have to be Dane, even though he is a bore." Marlowe shrugged, placing her wine glass down as she took the last sip.

"The meal is always good when I cook it, don't be rude." Levi answered happily, heading straight through to the kitchen.

"I wouldn't let him see it..." Tesni promised lightly.

"It'll be an expensive bill." He mused, "Can you get my dad, is he here? I need to make sure he's okay."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 18:11

“Cain stepped out around half an hour ago to take him back to the hotel, they’ve both been here a lot.”

“You know what I mean.” Astrid chuckled.

“I’d be more scared of River than I would be of Margot. And if you’re friends with Karsi then stealing her sisters man isn’t going to help there is it?”

Tobias nodded, kissing her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 18:29

"River is hardly scary." Marlowe laughed quietly, blissfully ignorant. "Besides I'm not scared of Margot, I like Margot; she is turning into a friend so that different."

"Oh. Can you call him then?"

"You want to go all big sister mode for him, yeah, yeah I get it. Does Clara want to help me do some of this cooking?"

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 18:42

“Why don’t you go ask her? Just be heavy footed, Asher said she’s not wearing her hearing aids when she doesn’t need to do you don’t wanna scare her.”

“Can I have another five minutes with you?”

“Mm, looks like you’re out of Levi brothers.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 18:56

""Karsi...." Louis sighed tiredly.

"I'll do that if you unpack everything from the box, lay it all out properly so I know where it all is."

"Seems I'll have to put up with you. Shame." Marlowe chuckled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 19:07

“I can cook too y’know, may not be award winning but I can.” Astrid laughed with a nod.

“Mm?”

“You should be happier than that.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 19:10

"You know why I'm saying your name. I'm tired, please don't make it so we have an argument because I want to speak to my father. You'd want your mom if she were here."

"I think my cousin has eaten enough slop in her life, dont you?"

"I am... mildly content." Marlowe smirked.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 19:21

“Fine…” Karsi swallowed thickly, leaving the room.

“Don’t be rude.” Astrid rolled her eyes.

“Just content?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Feb - 19:26

Louis sighed, leaning his head back a little more comfortably and closing his eyes.

"It's called a joke." Levi hummed, heading out of the room and towards the lounge to see Clara.

"You're right, content is much too emotional word." She mused, "Anyway, you should go and pack yourself a case so we can go on our honeymoon."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 11 Feb - 19:32

Clara was still on the floor, elbows propping her up as she coloured on her page.

Around ten minutes later, Sean hobbled in, grinning as he saw Louis awake.

Karsi was outside the hospital, swallowing before calling Cain.

“Who says my case isn’t still packed?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next