BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Oct - 20:33

"We've been pretending since the beginning of the year." Draco told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Oct - 20:39

Ginny frowned and shook her head. "Why would you do that? I-.. this doesn't make sense.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Oct - 20:43

"Why do you think?" Draco asked.

"If our parents found out about Draco and Hermione, Hermione's life would be in danger, and Draco's because guaranteed he would not let Hermione get hurt without trying to stop it." Aria continued to speak as she unwrapped another sugar quill, working her way up to a massive sugar high. "So, they had to keep it secret and the best way to do that was to make out like they hated each other in public."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 13:36

Ginny waved a hand at the both of them as if to shush them but that wasn't the real reason, it was because what the were saying wasn't what she had wanted to hear. "No, no. Hermione.. why would you feel like you had to keep this from us? I- I guess I can understand me and definitely from Ron too but.. Harry?" She sounded and was genuinely hurt.

Hermione sighed softly. "Gin, I'm sorry. Honest, I am.. but you both really have to understand that as much as I wanted to tell you.. all three of you it just was never the right time. For any of us. It's not because I was afraid of how you all would react.. and I'll admit that I was, I assumed you all wouldn't understand at all and that you would think I'm crazy and hate me but it was more so for everyone's safety. Not only Draco's and mine but everyone's."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 13:54

Harry looked to her. “Hermione I’ve had your back through three years of attacks at this school, I’d have your back with anything, you didn’t have to worry about that.” Harry told her. “Yes I don’t understand it, I’m not going to deny it, but I trust your judgement.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 14:07

She nodded slowly. "I know that, I do... it's just.. this- it's complicated. I myself can't even really explain it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 14:31

“You’re in love with the guy who has called you names since we started at Hogwarts that’s pretty much all you had to say.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 14:39

She made a face at that. "That.. it-.." she sighed, shaking her head and looking down at her lap. "It sounds so terrible when it's said like that but it's true. It's been true for ages and I didn't even realize it until it was right there in front of me.. until Draco was right there in front me telling me how he felt."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 14:47

Harry shrugged
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 16:07

She sighed and shrunk down into her seat beside Draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 16:12

“So Aria has invited all of you to the mansion?” Draco asked them to lighten the mood
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 16:18

Ginny nodded. "Yes. I-.. I guess it will make things easier now that we know.. hm?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 16:30

“That is true.” Draco told them before he took the sweets off his sister who was down to her last few Ginny sweets. “You know what happens when you eat sugar.” He told her when she pouted.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 20:02

Hermione smiled. "I think we'll all have a really nice time this summer."

Ginny leaned into Harry's side. "How did things go with Ron?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 20:38

“As well as you would expect.” Harry told her.

“It will get better.” Aria told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 21:33

Ginny nodded. "Oh, I know it will cause if it doesn't I'm going to hex him." She was being very serious.

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 22:19

“Yeah that’s going to happen.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 22:46

Ginny smirked. "Good to know because I kinda want to. He's being such an arse!"

Hermione laughed quietly. "I can only imagine how's he's going to react when he finds out about Draco and I."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Oct - 22:54

“He’ll try and kill my brother…” Aria whispered before she went quiet, before tears started falling down her cheeks as her face turned from happy to despair.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Oct - 23:15

Hermione sat up a look of shock and horror on her face. "He's going to what, now?!" She knew he would be angry but she didn't think he would try something like that.

Ginny reached out to hug Aria. "Did you see it, Aria? Can we stop it?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Oct - 5:53

“No I felt it.” She whispered.

Draco moved to his sister and he knelt before her. “Aria I’m not useless you know, what you see might not happen.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Oct - 21:00

"I won't let it happen. No one is going to hurt Draco." Hermione stated firmly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Oct - 21:26

Aria breathed softly. “Okay.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 30 Oct - 12:17

"He's mine.." she whispered, wrapping her arms firmly around Draco almost in a protective manner.

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 30 Oct - 12:22

Draco leant back into her. “Don’t be worried babe.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next