BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 16:50

"Isn't Blaise going to keep a close eye on her and be all over her like he tries to do?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 16:57

“Not this time, I’ve gave him a warning.” He told her. “This is our house Aria has free reign.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 17:19

She smiled softly at him. "That's good."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 17:32

He smiled softly. “Yes I thought so too.” He told her playfully
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 18:06

She laughed softly, finishing packing her things.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 18:31

“Don’t forget your bikini.” Draco told her. “Aria is desperate to show you the pool.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 22:36

"Who says I have a bikini?" She arched her brow at him playfully.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 22:55

He shrugged. "Lucky guess?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 22:59

She giggled. "I've already packed it." Packed two.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 22:59

He smiled softly. "I can't want to see it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 23:02

She blushed a bit.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 23:05

He smiled before he looked to his door. "Come in?" He watched as Peewee came in. "Peewee?"

"Master Malfoy it is time for supper, please come and eat." Peewee told him.

"Alright." He looked back to the mirror. "Sorry babe I'm being summoned for supper, I'll see you tomorrow?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 0:29

Hermione smiled. "That's alright. I should be getting called down to dinner soon too. I'll see you tomorrow, Draco."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 0:47

"I'll see you tomorrow Hermione." He told her as he closed the mirror before going down to dinner.

The next day, Aria knocked on Hermione's door at 11 am as Draco had promised, Peewee was hiding invisible beside her as they waited for Mrs Grainger to answer the door and when she did both of them went inside. "Hermione, Aria is here." Mrs Grainger shouted up the stairs.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 1:37

Hermione was ready and waiting for their arrival when her mum called her downstairs. "Okay!" She called back, grabbing her things to bring down with her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 1:42

Aria was waiting in the hallway, Peewee holding her jacket gently.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 12:38

Hermione only had a small suitcase with her and her usual bag that she carries, it had ALL of her things inside that she could possibly ever need at all. "I'm here," she laughed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 12:49

“Are you ready to go?” Aria asked.

“We will see you in four days darling, please have fun but please remember what I said.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 13:24

"I'm ready," she nodded. "Yes, mum. I remember. I'll be alright, I promise."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 13:34

“Okay have fun darling.”

Aria and Peewee both waited for her outside
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 14:02

She gave both of her parents a hug before joining Aria and Peewee outside.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 14:04

Aria held a hand out to her and when’s he had hold of her Peewee
Made them appear outside of the gates of Malfoy manor.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 14:08

Hermione held onto Aria's hand, the mode of travel making her slightly disoriented for several moments after they arrived.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 28 Dec - 14:10

Aria looked to her. “You okay?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 28 Dec - 17:02

She nodded very slowly. "Yeah, I'm alright."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next