BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 19:21

"My sweet wife." He whispered to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 19:43

"We are married now, aren't we?" she asked quietly. "In this way that is.. not in the legal sense but in our way?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 19:45

He nodded. "Technically yes." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 20:13

Hermione smiled brightly. "Good. I told you I'd marry you right now if I could anyhow," she laughed softly, pressing another kiss to his lips. "You do know though that there's a whole ton of people that aren't going to be pleased with us about this."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 20:25

He kissed her back deeply. "Thought you didn't care about other people's opinions?" He asked her playfully. moving some hair from her face
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 20:30

She hummed into the kiss extremely pleased with it. "Oh, I don't. In fact if I'm honest.. it makes me a bit more pleased with myself that we did it now." She smirked at him, pressing her lips to the mark.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 20:36

"Well, that's good becau- Fuck." He moaned, his whole sentence forgotten by the sudden rush of pleasure when she pressed her lips to the mark.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 20:43

The reaction she got from him wasn't what she expected at least not from one little kiss but.. she loved it. So she couldn't help but press a few more kisses there.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 20:47

"Payback's" He groaned in pleasure. "a" He moaned. "bitch." He reminded her. "Fuck they weren't kidding when they said pleasure is increased."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 20:58

"You can pay me back all you want, I promise." She hummed into his ear. As she ran the tip of her tongue over the mark, her fingers skimming over his chest. "Oh, trust me.. that much I've already noticed."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:00

"Fucking hell, you're trying to kill me." He groaned.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:04

"Do you want me to stop?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:07

"God no, if anything, this is just making me want you even more."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:17

Hermione laughed and pressed herself against him even more. "Good cause I didn't want to stop."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:24

He suddenly moved to turn her around and press her back against his chest where his own lips found her neck where her own mark was as his hand moved down her body increasing her pleasure
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:29

"Oooh, well okay then..." She moaned biting her bottom lip.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:35

He continued to kiss her neck occasionally running his tongue along it
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:40

"Fucking hell..." She whispered softly, letting the pleasure wash over her..
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:42

He smirked slightly and he continued to slide his tongue against her mark.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:44

She pressed herself back against his chest, her hands grasping at his so she can hold him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:48

“You’re so hot.” He whispered against her as he gently sucked on her mark.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 21:51

Hermione opened her mouth to respond to him but all she managed was a gasp of pure pleasure, her nails digging into his arm as she bit her bottom lip hard enough to taste blood.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 21:55

“Told you payback is a bitch.” He whispered in her ear before he gently nibbled on her ear and then he moved down her neck
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 22:00

"Mm', I didn't things that far," she hummed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 22:01

He smiled. “Oh no this is just the warm up.” He told her continuing his kisses. “The main course will make you scream.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next