BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 17:34

"And you're so handsome," she hummed, reaching to run her fingertips down his chest without even really looking at what she was doing.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 18:07

He slid a hand up to catch hers and he brought it to his lips
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 18:09

This made her smile and she turned to fully face him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 18:15

He looked to her his dragon eyes burning with a desire for her and only her, holding nothing but his love for her in them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 18:19

Her hand came up to cup his cheek, her dark eyes looking him over.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 18:43

He watched her the dragon letting human Draco have control as his eyes searched hers
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 18:51

Her eyes were filled with nothing but love for them both.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 18:53

Dracos eyes watched her with a sense of possessiveness, showi BFF that the dragon was t far under the surface, but also with love and adoration. Bond or not Hermione was his wife, the mother of his child and he did not want to change that for the world
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 18:58

"What are you thinking, hm?" She hummed softly, rubbing his cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 18:59

Draco looked to her. “Just about you.” He told her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 19:03

"What about me?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 19:06

He looked to her. “Just that some days I can’t believe that you’re my wife, and that you’re mothering my child, sometimes it feels like a dream that I’m going to wake up from.” He told her. “I know I’m Not perfect, I’m half dragon for Merlin sake, but I want to try and be the best that I can be for you and Scorpious.” He continued. “And how much I love you, so that even if someone says your name my heart stops.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 19:17

"Draco, I'm not perfect either. No one is. You've got my heart also, all of it and we are going to rock this. Don't you worry I'm never going anywhere and neither is Scorpius." She moved closer to slide her arms around him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 19:19

He slid his arms around her. “I wouldn’t blame you if you did.” He told her. “Sometimes I wish I could, even just to get away from my family.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 19:20

"Never, Draco. You're all mine." She nuzzled her head against his neck.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 19:22

He nuzzled her back. “I’m grateful for that.” He told her moving away to kiss her gently
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 19:35

She kissed him soft and slowly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 19:41

He matched his kiss to hers letting his emotions and feeling towards her pour into the kiss
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 19:44

She moaned softly into the kiss, pressing herself into him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 20:26

He made a soft noise of content at hearing her moan and he pulled her closer
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 20:28

Her fingers found their way into his hair and she deepened the kiss a little more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 20:29

He moved a hand into her hair as he kept the kiss matching the depth of his kiss to hers
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 20:31

She kept the kiss for as long as he did.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 13 Jun - 21:13

He broke the kiss to let her breathe and when he did he peppered kisses to her neck
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Jun - 21:23

"Mmm, Draco," she whispered softly tilting her head to the side for him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next