BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 13:55

She nodded
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 14:45

Hermione smiled and turned her attention to the professor.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 14:57

Aria turned her attention to the lesson
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 15:40

Hermione listened and took the most detailed notes that she could as per usual for her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 16:56

Aria also took her notes before the doors to the classroom opened and Professor Dumbledore stood there. “Professor McGonagall forgive the interruption but may I borrow Miss Grainger and Mister Malfoy please?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 17:09

Hermione looked up with honest confusion on her face but she nodded once and quickly packed away her things, getting to her feet and slinging her bag over shoulder as she walked to the door.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 17:12

Draco met her outside and he slid an arm around her as they followed Dumbledore to his office. In the office it was its usual quiet but in one of the chairs at his desk sat Narcissa Malfoy.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 17:15

She leaned against him a little as they made their way to his office and once inside, Hermione came to a complete stop. Her dark eyes had taken notice of Draco's mother but she said nothing as of yet.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 17:20

“Your mother turned up on my office this morning we have been having a long conversation, I believe that the pair of you will need to talk to her.@

“I’ve got nothing to say to her.” Draco told him as Narcissa stood up from the chair.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 18:10

Hermione crinkled up her nose a little bit. "She's made it very clear, Sir that she doesn't like me so I don't even know why I'm here." She wasn't trying to be rude, only honest.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 18:32

“Because I believe it might be a good idea to have Mrs Malfoy on your side since she has already gone through the pregnancy and birth of a dragon.” He told her. “I am sorry if you feel that I am impeaching but I want you both to be safe, you two and the child.” 

Narcissa looked to them. “I have information that might be useful to you both since there is not a lot written about carrying a child with the dragon curse.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 18:38

Hermione looked at Draco. "Not for us, Drac. For him.." she whispered softly, turning away to face Draco and as she took both of her hands into his she purposely brushed one of his hands to her stomach. They needed to do everything for Scorpius now.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 18:39

“If we are to do this, father is not to find out.” He warned Narcissa. “Hermione is right, I want to do everything right by my son and my mate, if it means trusting you then fine.”

Narcissa nodded and she moved to sit back down gesturing to the seat beside her for Hermione. “Okay tell me everything so far.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 18:44

Hermione gently tugged Draco to the seat and made him sit down with her so she could hold his hand. "There really isn't much to tell yet. As of right now I'm just over six weeks along and very healthy. We both are. Draco can hear the heartbeat and as long as I stay calm so does he."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 18:47

She nodded. “Six weeks…” she whispered. “Okay so the first thi mg you need to know is that your pregnancy will only last six months, dragon cursed mature a lot faster than normal witches and wizards.” She told her. “Also when the baby does get bigger be prepared for bruises.”

Draco looked to her. “What do you mean?” He asked

“I’m sure that you’ve noticed you’re increase in strength Draco, the baby also has the increase in strength, Hermione is not like you, so the baby will not understand how much strength it takes to leave a mark, it will bruise with a kick or a movement so be prepared for pain Hermione.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 18:54

Hermione listened closely to what she was being told. "Six months.. okay so that puts things around mid January it he takes the full six months.." She was definitely doing the math in her head. "I'll be okay. It won't be his fault that he doesn't understand how strong he is." Pain wasn't anything she wasn't already used to in some way.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 18:57

Narcissa looked at her sligjtly skeptical but she let it slide. “Also the cravings can be strange, anything from raw meat to chocolate strawberries.” She told her. “Also, you will possibly be bed ridden for the last month or two depending on what bones the baby manages to break with his kicking.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 19:00

So far she hadn't had any craving at all but she wasn't going to push that aside, she knew her mother had cravings when she was pregnant with her. As for being bed ridden due to broken bones, well, Hermione simply nodded. There was no turning back now, not that she even wanted to. Whatever was going to happen to her, was going to happen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 19:03

Narcissa looked to her. “I think that’s enough for now, we can talk about the birth another time.” She told her and she looked to Draco. “Be prepared you, when she starts feeling the baby move it will like she is permanently in heat so be prepared.” She told him. “But on the other side I would love to be involved with my grandson.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 19:12

Hermione was quiet for a minute before she leaned against Draco, mindlessly playing with his fingers. "When will that happen? Should I start feeling him move, I mean."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 19:22

“Usually at 2 months.” She told her. “Could be later though as you’re only carrying one child, so don’t be alarmed straight away.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 19:57

Hermione gave a very small nod, her hand that was playing with Draco's fingers finally coming to rest on her stomach with his hand also. "A couple more weeks then."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 19:59

Draco rested his hand on her stomach, and he smiled slightly as he heard Scorpious' heartbeat.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 20:03

She rested her hands over his one hand. "Is there anything else that we need to know right now?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 20:10

"Not right now..." Narcissa had a think for a minute. "Keep a lot of water and cold cloths ext to you in bed." She told her. "You'll feel like your melting you can becom that warm."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next