BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 18:02

"Draco, I'm alright. I swear. He didn't hurt me at all." She turned a little to look at him. "I wouldn't lie to you. Especially not if I was hurt in anyway." There was no way she would risk their son's life.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 18:49

Draco looked to her he looked tired but there was a hint of protectiveness and still some of the anger from earlier in his eyes. “Did the dragon hurt you?” He asked when he had been mad earlier the pain and the feelings he was getting from her had caused the dragons most basic feral need to break through and he worried that she had gotten hurt in the crossfire.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 19:00

She smiled softly at him. "No, my Love. Would you like me to stand up so you can see?" Normally she would be frustrated with this but she understood what he went through and for that she was allowing this moment.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 19:25

Draco looked to her he knew tb at she was just being nice about it because of what happened and he nodded. “Please.” He told her, his fingers tracing her arms and her back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 19:28

"Alright, I'm only doing this because I love you so much," she told him, slowly getting to her feet in the water.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 20:10

Draco watched her and he looked her over the dragon giving a soft pur of approval at his mate
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 20:20

While he was looking her over she gently ran her fingers through his hair affectionately. "All good?" She was smiling down at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 21:33

Draco looked up at her with a small smile. “All good.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 21:42

"And you? All healed?" She asked, looking him over as she lowered herself back down into the water.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 21:43

“I think so.” He told her, sliding an arm around her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 21:45

"Okay, good. Let me know if anything does hurt." She trusted him but she was just looking out for him since he was hurt a lot only hours earlier.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 1 Jul - 22:38

He nodded. “I will.” He promised
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 1 Jul - 22:54

She turned her head to give him a proper kiss. "I love you so much. Both of you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 6:42

He kissed her back. “We love you too.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 9:08

She nuzzled him affectionately as best as she could.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 10:20

He nuzzled her back, gently nipping her mark as a way to reaffirm their bond to the dragon and it also helped him feel better.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 13:30

Hermione made a soft sound at that, gentle leaning back into his chest a little more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 14:17

He slid his arms around her resting his hands on her stomach, a soft purr coming from his chest from the dragon.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 17:19

She rested her head back against his shoulder, her arms upon his. "I let our friends know that you're okay too so they don't worry. We'll be spending the rest of the night here so you can fully recover."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 19:06

He nodded nuzzling her shoulder. “Sounds good.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 21:42

She hummed contently.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 21:53

He gently pressed kisses to her mark
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 21:58

"Mmm, Draco..." She whispered, her hands holding his a little more tightly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 2 Jul - 22:04

He smiled softly. “I love you so much.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 2 Jul - 22:21

She nuzzled her head back into his shoulder/chest. "I love you too."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next