BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 18:32

"Leave her alone, Zabini. You know she doesn't want anything to do with you. You're that pathetic you need to force girls now," he snapped at him.

Hermione moved away from in an instant, already slipping from the bed and grabbing their clothes tossing him his. "Let's go. Now."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 18:49

"It's better than you stringing her along, at least I tell her what I want from her." He snarled, his wand still aimed at Aria who was cowering on the floor curled up in a ball soft whimpers of pain coming from her.

Draco didn't need to be told twice he was already getting dressed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 19:10

"String her along?! You don't even know what the fuck happened!" Ron hissed through gritted teeth, slipping his wand away to show he wasn't going to use it again.. this moment.

Hermione only took a second to get dressed and held her out her hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 19:13

He slid his hand into hers. "Whatever is happening, promise me that you will let him do what he needs?" Draco asked.

Blaise smirked slightly when he put his wand away, but Blaise kept his out. "Yeah yeah, love potion, whatever Weasley," He sneered. "You know what, you made her watch, I think it's time that you watched."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 19:23

"You want me to let him take over? No stopping him?" She confirmed, her grip on his tightening.

Ron narrowed his eyes at him. "I made her do no such thing and I'd never hurt her like that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 19:27

He nodded. "Yeah."

"And yet she has spent her night crying in the common room." Blaise told him and he use a wordless spell to pin Aria to the floor, despite her trying to struggle, tears on her cheeks.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 19:36

Hermione nodded. "Promise. She's my sister too."

Ron glared at him. "You say you care about her but you don't even know what that means, if you did you wouldn't be doing any of this. You're despicable."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 19:39

"I'm taking what is my right." He told him. "She can have you as a lover, but I'll be her true husband." He pointed his wand at Aria. "Now leave or the next spell that leave this wand will end her for both of us."
_________

Draoc nodded and and he left the room of requirement with her, stopping for a few seconds. "Find our sister." He comanded and suddenly the dragon was in front
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 20:26

"She's not yours, she'll never be yours. If you want me gone then you'll have to kill me."

---
Hermione was right at his side ready to follow him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 20:30

He soon came to the door to the Astronomy tower and he looked ti her as he heard Ron and Blaise.
_____

“Last chance Weasley, I know the killing curse, I’ve used it before, I will use it on her.” Blaise warned him
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 20:35

Hermione nodded once at him when they got there and gave him little shove forward. "Go. Now."

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 20:38

“Are you trying to do Blaise?” The dragon demanded

“You always come at the right moment don’t you Draco? Big brother to the rescue?” Blaise taunted.

“You didn’t think I would come when you crucified my sister?” He demanded with a snarl
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 20:45

Hermione followed Draco up into the astronomy tower and slowly made her way over to Aria.

Ron stayed where he was.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 20:47

“Hermione, Ron get Aria out of here.” Draco told them.

Blaise looked to Draco and then to Aria
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 20:51

"That was the plan, Love. I'm taking them somewhere safe," she told him, which meant their dorm. "Ron carry her."

Ron did what he was told very carefully picking Aria up bridal style.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 21:02

Aria fought him all of the way, she was still hurt by him and everything at that moment was just too much.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 21:42

Ron took whatever she sent his way, he felt like he deserved it and so much more for what he had put her through tonight, this was all his fault.

Hermione called for their house elf the second they stepped into the dorm. "Lay her on the couch. It's alright Aria, you're safe here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 21:44

"Tell him to leave." Aria told her, she had tears streaming down her face, and she curled upin a ball on the sofa.

Peewee appeared and she looked from Aria to Ron and then to Hermione. "Mrs Malfoy gives Peewee permission to see to Miss Malfoy?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 21:48

"Yes, always." Hermione nodded. "Please, help her however you can Peewee." She looked at Aria. "I don't know what's happened but do you not want to talk?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 21:50

"This can be normal after Miss Malfoy has goen through the cruciatus curse." Peewee explained and she moved to sit next to Aria. "Arianna?"

"He cheated!" Aria told her. "He slept wth Lavender."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 21:54

Ron shook his head. "No, it's alright. Let her yell at me.. she has every right to but she also needs to know the truth."

Hermione's dark eyes went wide and she looked at Ron in confusion because she couldn't believe him to do something like that.

"I didn't Ari, I swear. I would never. Lavender gave me a love potion, that's why I was acting that way.. honest." He knelt down on the floor in front of her. "You can ask Pansy, Harry and Ginny. They all found me and gave me the antidote for it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 22:01

"Love potions aren't supposed to work if you're not already completely in love with a person." She tried to move as far away from him as possible on the sofa but Peewee stopped her.

"That's not entirely true Miss Malfoy, that's only the case if the person has already given themselves to another in every aspect, physically emotionally and mentally." Peewee explained.

"You still cheated, please just go away, I don't want to be hurt anymore." She whispered before she curled up on herself, her head resting on her arms that were folded on her knees that she pulled up to her chest and she was obviously crying.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 22:06

"Alright, Aria. If you really want me to go away I will but I didn't do anything on purpose. I never will. When I told you that I loved you, I meant it. I still mean it.. I hope you'll remember that when you've had time," he told her quietly getting to his feet and backing away.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Sep - 22:10

Aria didn't move or make any sound to show that she had heard him. She had gone through too much right now that she was done, she'd had enough of being hurt by people she was meant to trust, first her parents, then Blaise, then her brother and now him, she felt so alone and scared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Sep - 22:16

Ron left without another word knowing she would need the time and space, both of which he would give to her.

Hermione sat down beside her. "I'm here. Peewee and me and your nephew, we're here with you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next