BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 35 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 20:23

"I can tell the difference, of course I can." Klaus hissed in response, "I was drunk. I can't even remembering of last night, I only know it was her because she wrote a note. I was drunk, Tat,"

----
Astrid just gave a nod, "and if you do before you have yours, I'll do yours for you." she replied, "You aren't getting out of it." she added.

-----
She snuggled into him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 20:27

Kol just rolled his eyes at that.

---

"Don't you dare 'Tat' me! So you think being drunk is an excuse for sleeping with her?!" Tatia shouted then, grabbing the closest thing to her - the pillow - and launching it at him. "How about I just go get drunk and sleep with someone hmm? Will that be okay?" she added, tears filling in her eyes and dripping down her cheeks. "I can't believe you! You obviously can't tell the difference! For one she probably wasn't wearing these!" she threw her wedding and engagement rings at him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Jun - 20:30

Alec: wraps his arms around her gently
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 20:35

Klaus caught the rings and frowned at her, "Come on, love," he groaned, "Try and understand... I didn't mean to, you know it... Was drunk and upset and she pretended to be you..."

---
"You aren't getting out of it," She grinned before motioning for him to head into the room ahead.

(( Skip till after it now? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 20:39

((Sure, you post first?))

---

"Would you try and understand if I went out and slept with someone?! Even in the bloody year where I had no clue who I was I still didn't sleep with anyone! And my doppelganger of all people Klaus!" Tatia hissed, using the back of her hand to wipe the tears away. "Go downstairs, explain to your kids what you've done and then get out."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 20:50

"I didn't mean to! Why won't you believe me?!"

---
(( Sure give me a moment ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 20:57

"Because I can't believe that after all these years you don't know the difference between me and one of y doppelgängers even when drunk, shows just how much you love me!" she hissed, more tears dripping down her face. "Get out Nik." she whispered then, before sitting against the wall and resting her head in her knees an sobbing into them.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:01

"I'm sorry I believed you may of asked Rebekah to look after the kids to make sure I was okay." He hissed, just shaking his head and moving to sit at her side. Sliding her rings back onto her finger.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:05

After her massage, Astrid was waiting in the small waiting room for Kol to come out of the room he was in. Hoping he'd actually just gone along with it for her and had gotten a massage.

----
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 21:06

Tatia threw them off again. "Talking to her, even letting her kiss you I could get, but you sleeping with her?!" she shook her head at that. "How could you not tell the difference even then Nik?!" she sobbed. "We've been together years, I've had your kids! And you still couldnt tell the difference!" she choked, before hitting him in the chest with her fists, barely even using human strength as she did, just wanting to vent her frustration.

---

Kol came out a few minutes later, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand with a smirk as he did.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:13

Astrid just let out a small disappointed sigh when she saw him, glancing up at the ceiling without a word.

----
Klaus sighed deeply and just let her let it all out, closing his eyes. Having said all he needed to and could to defend himself.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 21:16

"I waited until after!" Kol defended himself, holding his hands up. "And she's still alive!"

----

After a few minutes she eventually collapsed against his chest as she cried, barely being coherent enough to whisper; "How could you Nik? I thought you loved me, but you can't love me if you'd do this to me." shaking her head slightly as she spoke.

((brb))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:22

"Promise you waited until after?" She asked him quietly before asking, "Did you enjoy it?"

----
"I do love you..." Klaus whispered, "I was drunk, upset, tired and not really paying attention to anything, Tat." he sighed, "I told you that a few seconds ago.."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 21:33

Tatia just pulled away from him at that, shaking her head as she went to the bed and curled up on it. "You honestly think I can pretend like it didn't happen just because you were drunk?" she whispered incredulously, voice shaky as she tried to catch her breath. "Were you even going to tell me?"

--

Kol just nodded in response to both.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:37

"Eventually..would of told you earlier but. Was scared you'd react like this."

----
Astrid just raised an eyebrow at him doubtfully.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 21:41

"How else were you expecting me to react Nik? Oh it's okay you slept with Katherine, why don't you go do it again? Fine by me." She said sarcastically, being quiet for another few minutes before adding in a whisper; "We're done Nik, just go." and rolling away from him again, burying her face in a pillow as her body was racked with sobs.

---

"Go check, I did." Kol gestured to the door he came out from.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:47

"See, your putting words in my mouth. I knew you'd react like this." He replied with a sigh, muttering, "It's not as if I did it purposely, stop acting like I did. I was drunk, extremely drunk." he muttered, reaching over to rub his back soothingly

----
"I'm not fussed if you killed 'em or not, I'm just doubting the you letting 'em massage you part." She replied with a small laugh, walking to him and taking his hand gently
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 21:51

"I did, trust me." Kol said as he laced his fingers with hers. "Used so much oil I nearly passed out from the bloody fumes."

---

"Don't touch me," she hissed, arching away from him. "We're done Nik, I can't trust you anymore. I have no idea if you're going to go do this again, I don't know that the next time you look at me you aren't thinking about her, or the next time you're kissing me you're just imagining you're with her again." she sat up and faced him, wiping her red eyes with the back of her hand, her face having vamped out slightly because of how upset she was. "The next time you go out..." she shook her head. "And before you say you were drunk again, just imagine if I'd have done this to you, if you'd heard from someone that I'd been out with Elijah, or someone else, when I told you I was on my own, then you found out we'd slept together. Hmm? You'd be devastated." she pointed out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 21:57

"I'd forgive you and trust you didn't mean to," He replied with a hiss, "Thos shows how much you trust me, doesn't it? Mind, why I fell for her little act I don't know, I shouldn't of known you wouldn't of showed up to try and make me feel better."

----
"Mm, what did you think of it?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 22:01

Tatia reached up and slapped him hard across the face at that. "Don't you dare turn this around on me, don't you even think about it. I told you to go out last night to make you feel better, I always ask you if you're okay, how you're doing, I always do my best for you! And I'm so sorry that you can't see how fucking wrong you are right now. Are you so surprised I don't trust you?! You've just taken one of my biggest insecurities and made it real - that I'm not good enough, that I've never been good enough for you - and you've just proved that by going out and sleeping with my doppelganger! You haven't even said sorry Nik! You've just tried to worm out of it!"

---

"That I know better ways to relax."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 22:08

"You haven't given me the chance to," He hissed, grabbing her wrist before she could slap him, "You find out and you start shoving words into my mouth and not believing me! Of course I'm suprised you don't trust me, you're suppose to trust me and believe what I tell you - I always trust you." he snapped, "I wouldn't of done it if I wasn't as drunk as I was and you know it!"

----
"Well I liked it.." She frowned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 22:12

"And I trusted you with everything before this! If I didn't trust you I wouldn't have suggested you gone out! I trusted you Nik! But I don't see how I can after this, and even if I could trust you again, I'd still have no idea what was going on in your head every time we were together! I have no idea if she was better than me, and if that's what you're going to be thinking about! And if you did this because you were drunk, what happens the next time you go out and someone chats you up? You'll just do it again and not tell me?" She retorted, trying to pull her wrist back as she tried not to cry again.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 22:21

"Nothing would happen because they wouldn't be you and I'd know it," He snapped, "I was extremely drunk, upset and angry and she pretended to be you. I can't even remember it. Stop being so unreasonable! You don't know what'd be going on in my head? Stop acting as if I don't love you, stop acting as if I haven't had four children with you. Stop acting as if I never risked being killed by Adam and my father every day back when we snuck out to meet each other. It was one drunken mistake. I'd forgive yours."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 11 Jun - 22:26

"Yes, you did all that, but I bet you're wishing you hadn't bothered now! And speaking of our kids, you decide to go out and cheat the day we bring our youngest two home!" she hissed. "And you've just done it again Nik! You're asking to be forgiven, but you haven't even apologised! You're just trying to worm your way out of it by having a go at me and saying I'm being unreasonable! I'm not the one who's done any wrong here!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 11 Jun - 22:30

"I'm sorry, you know I'm f**king sorry and I'd be able to apologise properly if I could even remember it but you know what, I can't, because I was drunk - extremely drunk." He hissed, "if you think that I wish I hadn't bothered with all that then it shows how much you know me, doesn't it?! You say that as if I don't anything purposely , as if I wasn't under the impression it was you!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next