BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 12 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th July 2013, 01:24

Trinity: settled onto his lap leaning against him slightly I know. He's a sweet boy non-the-less...very cute as well.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 01:34

"She's been doing her best," He replied defensively, "And you haven't really been helping her, have you? I haven't either really, but I've been trying. You're just too focused on your perfect little situation with Sage and Cameron, perfectly content with your life. You act as if you miss me and Viol when we're not around but I doubt you do, I bet you don't even think of us."

"Of course he does, Mal. Every time he tries to help Violet she throws it back in his face," Sage replied in Finn's defence, though smiled at what she heard Trinity say about Cameron.
----
Klaus just sighed deeply and knocked on the door, "Let me in, love,"

----
Astrid just frowned and threw him a bloodbag, "Here, pretty boy,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 01:39

"I've got no way to try and help her Mal! I have no idea where she is. She changes apartments so often by the time I get addresses there's new people living there, changes credit cards so fast that she once used three different ones in three different locations in one day, she clearly isn't using the phone that I have a number for, and I, unlike my brother, don't have little hybrid minions that can follow her around at my bidding. She's made herself unreachable. I can't do anything to help." Finn sighed, exasperated, before gesturing towards a cabinet. "Christmas and birthday cards and presents from the last two years in there. I kept them, hoping I'd get to see you on those days, but I never did. Before you came to me you were practically unreachable too Mal!"

--

"Break the lock if you're that desperate to get in." Tatia said quietly, muffled by the door. "All you're gonna do is sit next to me and sigh anyway."

--

Kol murmured a thanks and ripped the top off with his teeth before drinking.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 01:50

"Knew you needed one really," She laughed quietly before crouching down near the map and moving the pin. "It landed on Ireland,"

----
"I'd prefer for you to let me in," Klaus replied with a sigh.

----
"I've been hesitant to come over because I didn't want to lose what little contact I have with Viol, and because I knew you'd be cooing over your new son to even blink an eyelid in my direction really."

Sage let out a sigh too, just carrying Cameron up the stairs to put him to bed for his nap early so he didn't have to hear the argument.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 01:56

"You say that about me cooing over Cameron, yet the reason Violet's so estranged in the first place is because you've only being paying attention to your girlfriend!" Finn pointed out.  "She needs to accept the fact that not everybody's life has to revolve around her, including mine and yours. But I'll tell you what. I'll give up Sage and Cameron, go dote on Violet's every need and whim and childish feeling, if you give up Trinity and all future relationships to do the same." he deadpanned. "I want her to be happy, I do, I love you both unconditionally, but I don't see why she expects everyone else to forsake their own happiness for hers."

---

"So you can what? Sit and sigh and go on at me about how I don't know what I'm doing and how I'm too fragile to lift a bloody finger?!" Tatia snapped. Though a few seconds later there was a click as she unlocked the door. Inside she was leaning over the sink, splashing her face with water to try and stop being sick.

---

"Cool, looks like you get to meet some leprechauns."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 02:05

Klaus entered the room and closed the door behind himself so they'd have some privacy, walking to her he pulled her hair back out of her face gently and rubbed her back gently.

----
"You too," She reminded with a laugh, "You met any before?"

----
Malvolio just sighed deeply and tightened his arms around Trinity a little bit, glaring at the ground and muttering quietly, "Well, I'm out of ideas to make her happy… Just don't want to lose my sister, that's all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 02:13

Finn sighed, putting his hand to his forehead. "You see my point then? That we both love her, and we would do almost anything to help her, but she's being selfish by asking - because she has asked and you know it - us to give up what makes us happy just so she doesn't feel alone and insecure." he sighed deeply once again. "You've both relied on each other for so long, but when you were born, as a girl, she was taught to rely on men for company, to always be there for her, for protection, and that's changed around her, and she'd never let you know she relies on you for any of those things, but never in her own mind has it changed because she's a stubborn thing like your mother was. She feels threatened by everyone that could possibly take her place, even though they're not there to take her place, Sage, Cameron, Trinity. They're there to be with us alongside her, but that's not something she's grasped. And until she grasps that not everyone's a replacement, we can't help her."

--

Tatia leaned her elbows on the side, closing her eyes briefly. "What do you want?" she whispered hoarsely. "I can't exactly throw up with you here." she added, not trying to sound as mean as it came out.

--

"Mm, when drunk, so nobody believes me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th July 2013, 02:13

Trinity: frowned slightly when she heard her name and took Mal's hands into hers squeezing them gently
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 02:27

"But she'll never learn, because she's so stubborn and she'll kill herself before she does and then it'll be my fault she's dead, be my fault she was in that low of a place to do it, my fault I wasn't there to stop her. No matter what I choose, whether it be staying with Trin or leaving and going after Violet I'm going to lose one of the girls I love." Malvolio whispered, voice breaking a little bit near the end. Just lowering his head to hide his face in Trinity's neck, muttering, "I need to get drink, whether it be alcohol drunk or blood drunk… maybe both."

----
Astrid laughed a bit, "Mm, poor you. We'll go leprechaun hunting when we're there, if you like?"

----
"If you need to throw up that badly I'm sure you will whether I'm here or not." He replied with a roll of his eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th July 2013, 02:31

Trinity: You decide and I'm coming with you're not going alone she whispered kissing the side of his head
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 02:32

"You don't have to choose. I didn't and Violet walked away anyway." Finn pointed out. "She's just desperate for someone to want her around, and doesn't realise that someone can want her and somebody else around."

--

"If you're gonna be like that then just bloody leave. This is humiliating enough as it is, I don't want to throw up in front of you." Tatia retorted, wincing as her chest constricted a little and she breathed deeply through her nose, squeezing her eyes shut.

--

"Sounds like a plan."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 02:39

"I do though, don't I? You know she'll kill herself, you know it and if she doesn't do that she'll switch off her humanity and get herself killed. Yeah, you didn't choose, you stayed with Sage, so in her mind you choose them which is part of the reason she walked away." Malvolio replied to his father before muttering to Trinity, "Not choosing as in choosing to go after her or not, Trin, choosing as in choosing who to let go of."

----
"How about you stop snapping at me, hmm?" Klaus sighed.

----
Astrid smiled.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 02:45

Finn just sighed as he watched Malvolio quietly. "You can't keep treating her like a spoiled child Mal. Catering to her every selfish demand. Why should you have to give anybody up? She's emotionally blackmailing you - whether or not she knows it - by threatening suicide if you don't spend time with her." he pointed out. "She needs to know that you're serious about not giving in to her. And if she kills herself... well then at least she wont have to put up with the horrible people that we clearly are anymore." it was clear it pained him to talk about Violet doing anything like that.

--

"How about you stop treating me like a porcelain doll? And tell me why you feel I have to be locked up in bed all day."

--

Kol kissed her forehead softly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 03:06

"No! We can't do that, can't just let her! It's easier for you! You were in a coffin for 900years, in those 900 years I was with Viol. We travelled and stayed alive and got drunk and went on killing sprees and burned things down, tried to make spider armies - well, that was me but we had a laugh about it all the time. In my life she's been the only one always there, dad, I can't let her kill herself I can't risk it but I don't want to give Trinity up either and… I kind of wish she'd just make her mind up." he in finally admitted, "Wish she'd stop putting us through all of this worry and... It's gone on long enough."

---
"You know perfectly well why," Klaus replied, shaking his head and muttering, "Speak to me when you are in a better mood." before leaving the room and heading back down the stairs.

----
Astrid kissed him on the lips in return.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 03:13

Tatia closed the door behind him, staying in the bathroom for another hour or two after that, before finally coming out and collapsing on the bed.

--

"What else can we do?! Other than give up our happiness, the other people in our lives we love? What else is there Mal?"

--

Kol returned the kiss, softly and carefully.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 03:27

"I can't lose her though, I can't!" Malvolio whined then, closing her eyes tightly to try and stop the tears in his eyes from escaping. "How can you just give up on her like that?"

----
Klaus was downstairs sat on the sofa.

----
Astrid brushed his fingers through her hair affectionately.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 03:31

"Because I've spent so long trying to do what she wants, and it's gotten to the point where I can't do it anymore Mal! I love her, and I always will. And I'm here if she needs or wants me, but she's just rebutted all my attempts to get close to her or help her. What else am I supposed to do?!"

--

Kol wrapped his arms around her.

--

Tatia stayed on the bed for another hour or so, before dragging herself downstairs to curl up against Klaus on the couch. Laying her clamming forehead against his chest as she snuggled into him for warmth.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 03:40

Klaus wrapped his arms around her gently and smoothed her hair down, not saying a word to her really in case she snapped at him.

----
Astrid pressed herself against him.

----
Malvolio just shook his head and stayed silent then, having nothing to say now. Having said all he had needed to.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th July 2013, 03:42

Trinity: not knowing what to say remained silently just brushing her fingers through his hair in an attempt to try to calm him even just a little. She didn't want to lose him but she knew if it came to it she'd let him go for him to help his sister
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 03:45

"I'll eat tomorrow. Promise." Tatia murmured as she closed her eyes.

--

Kol moved a hand to her hair.

--

Finn sighed deeply. "What you do is your choice. Just don't make yourself miserable."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 03:49

"Either way I'm going to be miserable," Malvolio grumbled quietly, voice shaking despite how he tried to hide how close he was to tears, muttering quietly to Trinity, "Let's go home… Or to the Grill… you can decide where." Not even waiting for her response he got to his feet, looked as if he were going to hug his father but hesitated and changed his mind before leaving the house.

---
"Okay…" Klaus replied quietly.

---
Astrid tilted her head towards his hand slightly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 03:51

"M'sorry for snapping, just don't feel well." Tatia mumbled a few minutes later. "Not a good excuse I know, but I'll make up for it later, promise that too." she added.

--

"You don't have to be."

--

"I love you," he whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 03:59

"I lose one of them either way, so yeah, it's pretty much invetiable!" Malvolio called over his shoulder before he'd left the house.

"Sorry I was up there so long, just got Cameron to sleep." Sage whispered as she came down the stairs and sat on the sofa beside Finn. Resting her hand on his knee gently.

---
"I know… don't worry," Klaus whispered quietly.

----
"Mm, be a bit worried as to why we were married if you didn't." She laughed quietly against his lips.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th July 2013, 04:01

"It's for your money." Kol joked.

--

Tatia dozed lightly against him then, stretching out on the couch and using him for comfort.

--

Finn just sighed deeply. "don't worry about it." He told Sage.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th July 2013, 04:08

Sage sighed too and just pulled Finn into a hug, tangling her fingers in his hair gently. Knowing he'd appreciate some sort of comfort after the discussion he'd just had, especially since Malvolio had brought up most of his sensitive topics.

----
Klaus smoothed her hair down, just watching the TV quietly.

----
Astrid laughed a little bit and kissed his nose.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next