BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 11 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Thu 4 Jul - 23:40

"You told me when we got married I could get a puppy," She reminded him with a quiet laugh before shaking her head and telling him, "I'lll be happy if we have equal input in we're we go, so I'm not worrying about you not being happy."

----
Nate laughed a bit and shook his head, "Ah, I bet f I were full of myself you'd complain, angel,"

-----
Klaus laughed and shook his head, "Human and pregnant. If it were just human you wouldn't get to relax so much." he told her.

----
Malvolio smiled and just headed towards his fathers house quietly then, squeezing her hand gently as they walked.

----
"Sure?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 4 Jul - 23:43

"The baby isn't even an inch long, I'm barely pregnant. I don't need to be relaxing. Put me through my paces!" Tatia said earnestly as she leaned forward. "I swear to god I will stake you if you make me lay in bed like the last time." she warned, "I nearly went insane."

--

"And you said you didn't want one because it'd grow old and die on you." Kol reminded her back with a small smirk. "How about you go get a map, and drop a pin over Europe? Where ever the pin drops, we go..."

--

"Nah, I grew up with Kol. I'm used to people with huge egos." Vanessa laughed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 Jul - 23:43

Trinity: gave his hand a light squeeze in return

------

Alec: Yeah. I'm fine now.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 4 Jul - 23:50

"You wouldn't dare, you'd miss me in the amount of one it'd take me to wake up. Same if you broke my neck. That's even if you had the strength or the guts to do it." Klaus teased her quietly with a small laugh.

----
"Sounds like a good idea." Astrid nodded.

----
"He didn't seem like he had that much of an ego when I met him, mind it was a emotional time so I doubt I would of." Nate replied.

-----
Malvolio entered his father home after a few minutes, "Dad? Sage? You home?"

-----
"Good…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 Jul - 23:53

Trinity: followed behind him keeping a firm hold of his hand

-----

Alec: nodded slipping his hand into hers
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 4 Jul - 23:54

"He's drunk half the time to be honest." Vanessa laughed. "Drunk and egotistical and overly defensive of my sister. He babies her. Gave up all his friends at one point so she'd be safe..."

---

"Give it nine months and we'll put that 'guts' thing to the test. But right now I probably couldn't snap your neck, so you're safe." She raised her eyebrows. "For now anyway." she added with a smirk.

--

"Go ahead then."

--

"In here Mal!" Finn called through from the living room, where he was sat watching Cameron play.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 4 Jul - 23:59

Malvolio glanced to Trinity, leaning over to kiss the side of her head gently, nodding when he heard his father and heading into the livingroom, "Doing my best to see him, like I told you I would, brought Trincwith me this time though, if you don't mind…"

----
Fleur leant into him heavily.

----
"Like what I did for you…" Nate mused gently, "It just sounds like he loves her, honestly, nothing strange or different."

-----
Klaus just laughed a bit.

----
Astrid sighed lazily and headed up the stairs to grab a map.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 0:04

Vanessa opened her mouth as if to give an answer, but just sighed instead, rubbing his arm gently as they entered the place they were staying at.

--

Kol watched her go with a laugh.

--

"I was being serious though Nik. I am barely pregnant, don't make me sit around and do nothing again, I was bored to tears, actual tears, last time."

--

Finn just nodded, gesturing for them to sit down wherever they'd like.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 0:10

Astrid came back into the room three minutes later and laid the map out onto the table, grabbing a pin happily.

---
Klaus just let out a small sigh, "You're even more delicate now though, love,"

----
Nate was silent too.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 Jul - 0:12

Trinity: smiled softly at the kiss walking at Mal's side and remaining quiet until they were where his father was to which she offered a soft yet polite "hello"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 0:14

"So, your choice... Food, or a massage then food?"

---

Kol watched her, leaning forwards slightly.

---

"And most women are still working up until they're like seven or eight months gone. Delicacy forgotten, majority of the time not even an issue." Tatia pointed out. "I was fine with Vanessa and Mia, the twins were hard, but that's because they were twins. I'm gonna be fine, even better if you don't keep me in bed."

--

Finn just smiled in return.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 0:17

Malvolio just entered the room and sat himself down beside Cameron, whom got to his feet and climbed onto the sofa beside Finn. Cameron still a little cautious of Malvolio, Trinty being there making him even more shy.

----
"Fine," Klaus sighed a little bit unhappily.

----
"Lets drop it together," She told him with a small smile.

----
"Food," Nate replied.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 0:22

Vanessa nodded with an almost inaudible sigh. "Your baths run already, clothes are set out on the bed and your food will be done by the time you get down." she mumbled before taking her jacket off, slinging it on the couch and heading into the kitchen to get started.

--

Finn sighed deeply. "Come on Cam, you remember Malvolio right? He's your brother, he won't hurt you."

--

"I know I look it, but I'm not breakable Nik." Tatia said gently. "Human bones are generally stronger than concrete, and the thigh bone can withstand up to a tonne of pressure before even fracturing. I'm perfectly durable." she added with a small smile, trying to make light of the situation.

--

"We can't, only one person can hold the pin." Kol pointed out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 Jul - 0:26

Trinity: smiled softly at the little boy taking several steps back to show him she meant no harm at all

------

Alec: pulled her against his side
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 0:35

"You massage me and I'll probably fall asleep," He added in quiet explanation when he heard her sigh, reaching his hand up to brush his fingertips down her arm gently.

----
Astrid just waved him away, "There is a way but it'd be cheesey and you'd probably laugh at it so.…" she shrugged before dropping the pin over the map and seeing where it landed.

----
Klaus just sighed in response.

-----
"I know…" Cameron whispered, moving his gaze onto Trinity cautiously.

"No need to be shy cause Trin's here." Malvolio frowned, "She's not that scary, despite her looks." he joked quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 Jul - 0:39

Trinity: Hey now she frowned at Mal Don't you go telling him that, I'm not scary at all. with a cute grin she playfully ruffled Mal's hair laughing softly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 0:39

"I know when I need rest Nik, I know my own body. I'll know when to stop doing stuff and when to just sit back... Just trust my instincts, kay?"

--

Kol rolled his eyes at her and leaned over to see where the pin had dropped.

--

"Whatever you say." Vanessa mumbled as she put oil in the frying pan and set it on top of the oven, barely acknowledging his touch.

--

Finn watched quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 0:47

"It landed in the ocean, stupid pin we can't go there." Astrid laughed quietly, "Okay, I think you should drop the pin this time."

----
"Okay, I'm not arguing am I?" Klaus grumbled, dishing food out and calling Mia for breakfast, putting Hope and Henrik's food down in front of them."

----
Nate just sighed before heading into the bathroom quietly.

-----
Malvolio just laughed and shoved her playfully before looking to Cameron and frowning when he just shrunk into Finn a little more

"Have you heard off Viol, recently?" Malvolio asked after a moment, glancing to his father.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 0:53

"No, but I can tell you don't like it." Tatia retorted, making up juice for everyone after sliding off of the counter. "I don't know if you're like this because we were brought up to treat pregnant women like delicate flowers in case they lost their babies, or because you're just so terrified of me doing something wrong and losing ours, but you need to learn to trust me that I know what I'm doing." she snapped, placing a glass down beside Mia's place, and giving the twins their sippy cups before heading back upstairs.

"Mama grumpy." Hope muttered around her toast. "Why grumpy?"

--

"Lift the pin, see if there's an island..." Kol suggested. "There's like a million of 'em."

--

"Cam, just trust Malvolio, kay?" Finn said quietly, before shaking his head at what Malvolio said. "Not a thing since she found out Sage was pregnant."

--

Vanessa just carried on cooking his breakfast, paying attention to cook his favourites, before plating it up and leaving it on the table with a cup of coffee the way he liked it. Heading to sit on the couch and watch the fire quietly when she was done.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 Jul - 0:59

Trinity: laughed softly walking over to the couch and kneeling down on the floor in front of Cameron Hi there... my name is Trinity but you can call me Trin if you like... what's your favorite thing to play with?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 1:07

"You do it? I'm going to get a drink. Want a blood bag?" She asked, getting to her feet and heading into the kitchen quietly.

----
"Because I don't want her hurt and she's over- emotional." Klaus replied quietly to Hope.

----
"She'll have to come around eventually though," Sage chimed in hopefully as she entered the room, standing just behind the sofa behind Finn, massaging his shoulders gently as she told Cameron, "Come on Cam, no need to be so shy."

Cameron's face vamped out briefly when Trinity spoke to him as a defensive mechanism, calming down and burying himself into Sage when she picked him up.

"Doubt she will, she feels completely replaced. Timing you had him was really bad." Malvolio frowned. Grimacing at his brothers reaction to Trinity and muttering to his father, "Where does he get that level of shyness from?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 1:11

Hope just shook her head, not understanding, but completely forgetting about it by the time the next piece of toast was in her mouth.

---

"We know, but it was planned a little before Violet's meltdown." Finn sighed, rubbing Cameron's back softly, "Violet is just making it look like she's being replaced even more by not coming to meet him..." he shrugged. "You were quite shy as a child."

---

"No, I'm good."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 Jul - 1:14

Trinity: I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare him she replied quietly getting to her feet and moving back slowly to give Cameron some space and show him she meant him no harm at all
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 5 Jul - 1:20

Malvolio just shook his head, "I don't remember being shy, and besides, that's a little more than shy."  he whispered before muttering, "No, she's hurt and in a bad place still. Just like when you were in a bad place, Viol doesn't have a long lost love to be reunited with to pull her back from the edge like you did. Don't make her out to be overreacting." Quietly he slid an arm around Teagan's waist and pulled her onto his lap, "Don't worry Trin, it's fine."

Cameron just turned his head to rest it on Sage's shoulder, relaxing even further when Finn rubbed his back.

----
"Sure? When was the last time you hunted?" Astrid asked from the kitchen.

----
Klaus just sighed a bit before heading up the stairs to see Tatia.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 5 Jul - 1:23

Tatia had locked herself in the bathroom, running the tap loudly to hint she didn't want to be disturbed.

--

"Well she's not going to get any better if she doesn't face her issues. I faced mine, and came to the conclusion that what I thought I wanted - total self destruction - wasn't actually what I wanted. And I doubt total isolation from everyone is what Violet really wants."

--

"Probably whilst I was in my drunken stupor."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next