BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 21:10

"Mm, I'd have you be doing the same."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 21:12

"Bout a half hour, so go put your clothes back on and make sure she's decent too, don't want you being embarrassed in front of the pack even more, they're already whispering about how sane you are for letting her back."

--

"Come on Cam, you can manage more than that, you never stop talking usually."

--

The hunter smirked as he leaned over her, shoving vervained stakes through both her hands to keep her down onto the ground. "Daughter of the Original Doppelganger, step daughter of the Original Hybrid, and wife of another Original... your death will be enough to cripple that family of yours for years while I pick them off." he grinned

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 21:15

"Could always do it when we are on our honeymoon."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 21:19

Astrid groaned, trying to make her face vamp out as if to scare the hunter. Spitting in it's face and ignoring the pain and kicking him as violently as she could in the stomach when she couldn't move to do anything else, "Think of your own safety, idiot, you'll have them all after you. All of them. They'll make your life a living hell." She hissed through gritted teeth, trying to hide how her voice shook.

----
Nate just rolled his eyes and put his shirt back on, getting to his feet and offering Vanessa a hand up.

----
"No…" Cameron whispered quietly.

---
Falin shook her head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 21:23

He smirked slightly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 21:23

The hunter just laughed. "Your mother will turn into a humanity-less shell, functioning only to cater for the remaining kids she has left, your husband will go out binge drinking to  drown his pain and your stepfather will be too busy taking care of the both of them to make sure they don't commit suicide... nobody will even bother trying to avenge your death." he laughed, staking her legs down then, and shoving one through her stomach.

--

"How about if Mal plays cars with you, will you talk to him then? Mal knows all about fast cars, he's had loads of them." Finn encouraged.

--

Vanessa took his hand and got up, leaning into him cautiously as she watched his sister, whom was happily sat down at the table, waiting for the others to start arriving.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 21:35

Astrid winced violently and groaned, closing her eyes tightly and hissing at the hunter, "What the hell is your problem?! I've never done anything to you. You're a sicko!" Hoping that if she kept the hunter talking long enough Kol would come looking for her in time.

----
Cameron shook his head in the negative.

"Come on," Malvolio sighed.

----
Nate just led her into his room quietly, closing the door, sitting on the bed and pulling Vanessa down onto his lap, "It'll be okay, angel,"

----
Falin laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 21:38

He smiled and he suddenly pulled her on top of him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 21:38

Falin shook her head and pulled away from him, putting some clothes on.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 21:40

Vanessa just shook her head, moving her hand up to her nose when it suddenly started bleeding - a result of her hitting her head - and leaning against him when she went dizzy. "I should leave, save people doing this, we know what's going to happen regarding this vote and you came back for the pack, you can't lose it."

--

"What about if Malvolio shows you his big car, hmm?"

--

"You're a hybrid, therefore you've killed at least once to trigger your werewolf curse, and you've probably killed more people since you were turned into part vampire. It's my job to stop you killing again." The hunter grinned, before suddenly pulling out a gun and shooting her in the heart with wooden splinters -that would kill her, but not straight away, leaving her in agony for a few minutes before she died - when he heard Kol calling for her. He then took off.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 21:48

Astrid winced violently and groaned, tears escaping her eyes now and when she heard Kol she whined and pleaded quietly, "Please don't find me, pretty boy… Don't want to see you upset… Don't find me."

----
Nate just sighed and shook his head, "No, angel, the only place you're going to be going any time soon is the hospital, okay? Hopefully it's just a concusion you have." he whispered, holding her close.

----
Cameron hesitated for a moment before nodding.

Malvolio smiled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 21:51

"What's on your mind?" He asked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 21:52

"Come on then." Finn smiled, getting Cameron's coat and putting it on him before gesturing for Malvolio to lead the way.

--

"Astrid?!" Kol called, eventually coming across her, his expression turning to shock as he dropped beside her and pulled the stakes out, lifting her onto his lap as he smoothed her hair down. "Astrid what happened sweetheart?" he asked, quietly wiping away her tears. "Don't cry, you're gonna be fine, it's just a few stakes, you're okay now baby." he whispered.

--

"No, I'll go, I won't let you lose your family over me Nate. You came back here because they're more important than me, I can't let you lose them." she mumbled, slurring her words slightly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 22:00

Astrid groaned when he moved her, resting her head on his shoulder and shaking her head with a sob, "Sp-splinters…" she whined, moving her hands to tangle in his shirt, almost screaming in pain when she tried to shift herself to be closer to him.

----
Nate shook his head and got to his feet, picking Vanessa up and heading into the main room, telling Ellie, "Call the meeting off, I'm bringing Ness to the hospital."

----
Malvolio headed out of the house and about a street away his car was parked.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 22:03

"What's on your mind?" He asked
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 22:03

"Nothing,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 22:04

"No," Kol shook his head in a whisper. "No, no no." he repeated, and kept doing so as he smoothed her hair down. "I'm here Astrid, I'm here. You're not going anywhere." his voice shook slightly. "You're not leaving me, you're staying right here with me." he kissed the top of her head. "You're staying with me, we have to finish the race remember? And we still have to go back to Paris and get lost somewhere. You can't leave me now..."

--

Finn followed, pointing out Malvolio's car to Cameron when he saw it.

--

"I don't need the hospital, I'm fine." Vanessa groaned, trying to wriggle from his arms.

"Oh stop babying her." Ellie scowled. "She's being pathetic, she doesn't need to go to the hospital. And if she does it can wait an hour or so until this meeting's done with. No point making her better if we vote to eliminate her anyway."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 22:08

"Are you sure?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 22:14

"You aren't eliminating her." He snapped, "Have we really stooped so low you don't think they'll allow her to go back to her own family, you'll have to kill her? She needs to go to the hospital because of you, Ellie, so call the meeting off. We'll have another tomorrow."

----
Cameron looked to where his father was pointing and just smiled, though didn't react anymore than that.

----
"G-get them o-out." Astrid begged desperately as she clinged to him, crying even harder the instant she heard his voice shake. Her skin beginning to pale and grey as she sobbed, "S-scared…D-Don't want to d-die."

----
Falin nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 22:17

"Shame she isn't going to the morgue instead." Ellie snapped. "Put her down, tell her to suck it up and get this meeting over and done with!" 

"I'm fine Nate," Vanessa protested, trying to keep her words straight. "I can handle another hour or so, I'm fine."

--

Finn smiled at that, "You gonna let Malvolio show you it properly?"

--

Kol just held her tightly then. "I'm here sweetheart, you're safe now." he whispered, tears starting to drip down his face. "I'm sorry darling, so so sorry I couldn't stop this, I really am." he kissed the top of her head, then her lips gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 2nd July 2013, 22:20

"Alright then."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 22:33

Astrid shook her head weakly when one of his tears fell onto her, the fact he was crying breaking her heart and terrifying her more, "D-Don't c-cry, K-Kol." she whispered, "Love yo-" reaching her hand up to brush his tears away though all she managed was to touch his cheek with the tip of her finger so lightly he'd only just feel it before her skin greyed completely and her hand dropped limply, her body slumping against him completely as her eyes slid closed.

----
Nate just shook his head, "I'm not coming to any meeting until Vanessa's okay and seen by a doctor." he told his sister before heading out of the house and towards the hospital with Vanessa.

----
Cameron frowned then and shook his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 22:38

Kol let out a broken strangled sound when she went. Just pulling her closer as he cried over her body, softly kissing her forehead and hair as he rocked back and forth with her. After around half an hour or so, he got to his feet and carried her body to his brothers house, kicking the door open and heading inside, placing her down on the sofa gently before shouting; "Tatia!" and collapsing to his knee's beside Astrid.

--

"Aw come on Cameron, he won't hurt you, he's family remember?"

--

Ellie shouted obscenities after him, throwing something at the door as he left.

"Nate I'm fine." Vanessa mumbled. "Just fine, you're over reacting."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 2nd July 2013, 22:44

Nate shook his head, "Pretend I'm not, I need time away from Ellie to think, anyway," he whispered quietly, "They'll give you some drugs, maybe so your head won't be hurting you as much."

----
Klaus frowned at the tone of his younger brothers voice, wandering up from his studio and widening his eyes when he saw Astrid. Kneeling down beside his brother and pulling him against him in a one armed hug, "We'll talk to the witches, Kol, get her back just like we got you back." he promised gently.

----
Cameron just sighed nervously before nodding and whispering, "Okay.…"

Malvolio smiled brightly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 2nd July 2013, 22:51

Tatia came rushing in a few seconds after Kol had shouted her name, taking one look at the way Kol was, and then glancing to the body of her daughter on the sofa before she let out a cry of anguish and ran towards it, collapsing beside Kol as she tried to shake Astrid awake. "No, no, Astrid, no. Not my baby no!" she cried, desperately trying to get her to wake up. "Come on Astrid you can't do this!"

Kol just slumped against Klaus as he cried, Tatia's reaction spurring his own into a mess. "She's gone, she's gone and there was nothing I could even do to stop it."

---

"Think about what?" she asked, closing her eyes and giving up on telling him he wasn't reacting right.

--

Finn grinned at that, placing Cameron down on the floor gently. "Now hold your big brothers and and don't let go when you're on the road okay? I'll wait right here so you can always see me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next