BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 4 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Jul - 23:01

"Sshh, I'm sure you done all you could." Klaus soothed Kol gently, tightening his arm around him and pulling Tatia to his other side so he could wrap his other arm around her and was able to comfort both his wife and his brother. "We'll get her back, I'll speak to witches. The both of you have came back before, remember? We haven't lost her."

Hearing the racket downstairs, but being too scared to go and investigate it, Mia grabbed her mother mobile from the side and phoned Rebekah.

---
"How I'm going to get through the others thick skills so they'll let you stay, because if they try and kill you I'm going to choose you without a thought about it, if they let you go home then I need to think about it, if they accept you then it'll be ideal."  Nate replied quietly, going into A and E and talking to one of the nurses to get Vanessa seen.

-----
Cameron frowned, not seeming so sure now that Finn wasn't coming, glancing from Finn to Malvolio whom was offering him his hand.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Jul - 23:06

"No, if they want to kill me then just sneak me off the island, or at least somewhere I can get my parents to come get me." Vanessa shook her head, "You will not pick me over your family. I forbid you." she told him before they got inside, where she simply went quiet as she waited to be seen.

--

Hey Tatia Rebekah greeted cheerfully.

At that moment in time Tatia was beyond comforting, not listening to a word that was said as she rested her head on Astrid's chest and sobbed heavily. "My baby, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry this happened to you."

Kol just shook his head doubtfully at his words, before leaning over and resting his head next to Astrids, gently kissing her forehead.

--

"I'll be able to see you, and you me at all times Cam, don't worry."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Jul - 23:16

"It's me." Mia whispered, "Can you come over? Uncle Kol came in sounding real upset and called for mom, mom went down and I hear both her and Uncle Kol crying… something about Astrid. Daddy is down there dealing with it but reckon he could do with your help. Don't know what's happened exactly, I don't really want to know."

"Hey, now you came back didn't you, brother?" Klaus reminded him reassuringly, "The witches will find a way to bring her back, if we have to search the world for a witch willing to do it then we will." he told him before moving to Tatia's side and rubbing her back soothingly.

----
Nate ignored her, just sitting beside her as he waited with her. Lost in his own thought.

----
Cameron just sighed before taking Malvolio's hand and crossing the road with him, smiling brightly when Malvolio helped him into the car and showed him the electric windows, the radio, CD player, horn etc.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Jul - 23:22

Vanessa groaned as she was checked over by the nurse, including having a light shone in her eyes and the back of her head prodded. At one point the nurse accidentally knocked into Vanessa's ribs, causing her to let out a small scream before she could catch herself. "Get out of here." she hissed at Nate, not wanting him to see as the nurse helped her out of his shirt she was wearing, revealing the blackened bruises down her side.

Packs voted to let the bitch stay with you for now to recover, we meet again in two weeks so you can make an argument for her. If you're not there she's automatically being kicked out of the island, possibly eliminated. Ellie text Nate a few minutes later.

--

"Oh Mia, of course I will sweetie. I'll be round soon, okay?" Rebekah assured.

Kol was just silent and shaking his head, closing his eyes and running his hand through Astrid's hair.

Tatia eventually fell silent, eyes glassed over as she started out, head still on Astrid's chest.

--

Finn watched his sons happily.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Jul - 23:35

Klaus just frowned at his brother before turning his attention onto Tatia, resting his hand in the side of her face and making her look at him, "It's going to be okay, love, we'll get her back."

"Be quick… they've gone quiet now but I'm still worried." Mia whispered before hanging up.

----
Nate frowned and left the room when he asked her, waiting outside and texting Ellie back a simple and rather blunt: Fine.

----
After a minute or two there was a rather loud beep from Cameron hitting the car horn with a happy laugh.

Malvolio grimacing a little bit at the noise.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Jul - 23:39

It was just one person over that tipped the vote in your favour, if they'd have gone the other way she'd be dead by morning. Remember that.

There were a few pained cries from Vanessa's room within the next few minutes as she was sorted out, the nurse coming out of the room as a few minutes later.

--

Tatia just burst into tears again at that, falling into him and crying into his chest. "She's my little girl, my baby..."

--

Finn laughed a little, especially at Malvolio's expression.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Jul - 23:48

"I know, we'll bring her back." Klaus promised, rubbing her back soothingly before glancing over at Kol and telling him, "Why don't you phone Olivia, she if she can get over sooner and spend some time with you Kol?"

----
If they'd have chosen to kill her, I'd of gotten her on the next plane and gone with her. Nate text back simply, before glancing to the nurse and asking, "How is she? Will she be okay?"

-----
When Cameron began to pull at the CD player Malvolio got out of the car, "Come on Cameron, that's enough now. Don't want you breaking anything."

"I won't break it…I won't… Pleasee… I as an stay here longer…"

"No."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Jul - 23:53

"She's barely been gone an hour and you're wanting me to replace her?!" Kol got up and glared at his brother, about to lunge for him when Rebekah came in and held him back, wrapping her arms around him tightly as he dissolved into tears against her. Rebekah frowned and rubbed his back, looking at Astrid's body on the couch with a sigh. "Your daughter rang me from upstairs, she's terrified Nik." 

--

"Bad concussion, broken ribs and extensive bruising across her head, face, chest and abdomen. I've given her some morphine and a light sedative so she can sleep through the pain. She'll be fine in a few weeks or so, but we're keeping her in tonight for observation."

--

"Cameron." Finn warned. "Listen to your brother, if he doesn't want you playing with something then leave it alone."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 0:05

"Not to replace her Kol, you know why I suggested you phoning Olivia." Klaus sighed before replying to Rebekah, "I can't really do much about it, at the moment. I've been trying to calm both Tat and Kol down, unless you can look after Tat for a few minutes while I bring Mia to Finn's."

---
"Can I stay with her tonight?" Nate asked.

----
Cameron just frowned and glared at Malvolio, getting out of the car and running across the road back to his father.

Malvolio held his breath when he saw a car coming as his little brother ran across the road, sighing in relief when he got to the other side in time.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 0:10

Rebekah nodded, "I'll stay here for as long as needed."

--

The nurse nodded, before lowering her tone. "There was also extensive damage to her lower abdomen, from this attack or one she says's she suffered a few months ago we're not sure." she shrugged a little, "But it doesn't look likely Miss Mikaelson will ever be able to conceive naturally or otherwise in the future because of it." she told him, before gesturing for him to go inside Vanessa's room and walking away.

--

"Cameron!" Finn scolded, grabbing him and picking him up. "You know better to not run over roads! That's very naughty!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 0:19

Klaus just gave a nod and kissed the top of Tatia's head before whispering, "I'll be back soon, Tat, you stay here with Bekah and Kol. Bekah'll look after you." he told her before moving away and heading up the stairs. A few minutes later leaving the house with Mia in tow and heading towards Finn's.

---
Nate frowned deeply and got to his feet, heading into Vanessa's hospital room and pulling the chair up to her bedside, just taking her hand gently and whispering, "My poor angel,"

----
Cameron didn't say a word, just frowning deeply at his father and hugging him. Hiding his face in his shoulder.

Malvolio locked his car before walking over to them.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 0:25

Vanessa was laying with her eyes closed, simply squeezing his hand in response, a few tears dripping out from underneath her closed lids. She had bandages wrapped around her middle, which she'd left uncovered by the blanket because she was too warm, and a drip in her free arm with the morphine, which was slowly taking effect. "You go back and take the meeting." she whispered, "You don't have to stay here with me, you don't have to stay with me at all now... I know you know. I'm practically useless now, this is my punishment for what I did."

--

"Hiding won't get you out of trouble young man." Finn sighed, "You know better than to run across roads without somebody holding your hand."

--
Tatia watched them go quietly, before heading upstairs to be on her own.

Kol waited until Klaus had left before leaving himself, presumably to get drunk.

Rebekah sighed and grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch, gently covering Astrid.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 0:34

"I'm with you because I love you, angel, not for the packs numbers. They've voted in your favour, though, said to postpone the meeting for two weeks. Until you'll be better, but… as soon as your well enough to go, we can go to your home." He decided, "My brother can have the pack… They don't threaten to kill you, Ellie doesn't act as if her singular opinion matters."

----
Cameron murmured something incoherent in response.

"Finn," Klaus greeted, walking to him, "Can you watch Mia for a few hours? I'll tell you why in the house."

"Why can't you tell me what's going on, daddy?" Mia whined, "I want to know, I'm worried. What's happened?"

"I'll tell you later, Mia,"

Malvolio watched quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 0:40

Vanessa's eyes flashed open at that. "No, no. You're not to leave your family behind for me. I was wrong to ask you to do that before. You need them, like you said. Your sisters just hurt, you can't leave them behind, I don't want you being miserable." she said as clearly as she could, trying not to let the drugs drag her under. "You make it up with them okay?"

--

Finn nodded with a frown, gesturing for Malvolio and Klaus to follow him inside as he went in and handed Cameron over to Sage.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 0:46

Klaus followed quietly, "Stay here with Sage for a few minutes, Mia." he told her before heading into the kitchen, assuming Finn would follow.

Malvolio followed, curious to know what was going on.

---
"I've made up my mind." Nate replied bluntly, "Why should I let them dictate whom I'm with, it's none of there concern, angel. We're going to your home as soon as your well enough to get out of here and I'm going to try and forget about all of them."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 0:49

Vanessa brought his hand to her mouth then and kissed the back of it softly. "I love you so much, you don't have to do this for me... They're your family."

--

Finn followed, and at seeing Malvolio's expression sighed and gestured for him to, too.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 0:55

Malvolio followed quietly.

"Astrid's died." Klaus told Finn quietly when they were in the room, "Kol came in about fifteen minutes ago, called for Tatia. He was crushed, as you can imagine, couldn't stop crying. Tat even worse. Mia heard the crying and phoned Bekah, so Rebekah's with Tatia and Kol at mine as far as I know. I'm not telling Mia until Tatia is there too, she'll probably want to tell her. Same with Ness. I just need you to look after Mia and not tell her until things have calmed down with Tat and I've dealt with Astrid's body."

----
"They're trying to control me, as if all I am is the alpha to them. I'm not having it. They can't just dictate who I'm with like they are trying to do." Nate replied.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 0:58

Vanessa just nodded, mumbling a quiet 'Thank you', before her eyes slid closed and she fell asleep softly, still keeping his hand in hers at the side of her face for comfort.

--

Finn frowned deeply. "I'm sorry for your loss, Kol and Tatia must be devastated. Of course we'll keep Mia here to look after her for a while." he nodded.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:04

"As horrible as it sounds, I'm used to seeing Tatia cry now but seeing Kol in that much of a state was horrible. It's been such a long time since I've seen him that upset, yet alone see him actually cry." Klaus grimaced.

"I don't believe Uncle Kol is capable of tears." Malvolio grimaced.

----
Nate smiled and watched. Her gently before glancing down at the ground.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:08

"Astrid meant the world to him, evidenced by their wedding." Finn sighed softly. "This must be such a blow after he finally thought he found a stable relationship."

--

Vanessa slept soundly through the rest of the day and night due to the sedative, only waking up late the next morning with a yawn.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:16

Nate wasn't in the room, having left ten minutes ago to buy a drink for himself.

----
Klaus gave a nod, "I'm going to talk to Aria in a day or two, if Tatia can be brought back and Kol too then Astrid can be, she has to be. I'll be back later on go pick Mia up, thanks for looking after her, Finn, I know you're busy with Cameron."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:20

Vanessa looked around the room before sighing, figuring Nate had taken her advice and gone back home to his pack. She simply curled up as much as she could comfortably, and closed her eyes again, silent tears dripping down her face.

--

"We can cope with Mia for a while, don't worry about it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:26

Klaus just gave a nod, "I'll be back later," he replied before heading out of the house. Texting Kol: You go to Mine or Finn's for the night if you need to, Kol, no sleeping on the street or anything.. Entering his home about five minutes later and heading into the livingroom, "Bekah, incase Aria can't do it can you speak to the witch that managed to bring Kol back that time?"

---
"Well, things are never quiet, are they," Malvolio frowned, watching Klaus go.

----
"Now I have to share my drink with you, how dare you be awake." Nate joked lightly when he entered the room, sitting down on his seat and reaching over to take her hand, "How're you feeling, angel?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:30

Rebekah nodded, "I'll see if I can contact them again." before adding. "Tatia took herself off upstairs. I'll stay here and keep an ear out for the twins so you can concentrate on her."

--

Vanessa sat up and hugged him tightly, wincing slightly. "Not great," she admitted, "My side's killing me, my ribs hurt like a bitch."

--

"Wouldn't be our family if thing's we quiet."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:34

"Are you well enough to get the next flight to your home? Then you'll be just fine, and happy too." Nate whispered, hugging her back gently.

----
"I like quiet, it's very quiet with Trin most of the time." Malvolio told him quietly, "It's relaxing."

----
"Thanks," Klaus nodded before heading up the stairs and entering his and Tatia's room, closing the door behind himself.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next