BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 5 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:36

"I don't know, it hurts to move." Vanessa whispered, moving to lay back down, "And my vision's still kinda fuzzy."

--

Finn just nodded at that, before saying quietly. "You don't wish for Violet to know about Cameron because you don't want to upset her, and yet you continue a relationship with someone when it almost drove your sister to suicide... If she's okay about you being with your girlfriend, then surely she wont mind you meeting your little brother?"

--

Tatia was laying on the bed, staring into space with glazed eyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:42

"She's only just tolerating Trinity, Cameron will be the last straw. Don't tell her, dad, you tell her and make me lose her completely and I'll never forgive you."

----
"Mia is with Finn and Sage, she doesn't know her but Finn does. Bekah is going to get a hold of the witches that brought Kol back." Klaus told her, laying down beside her with a tired sigh and turning his head to kiss the side of her head gently.

----
"Lets let you rest for a few more hours then," He whispered before asking, "Would you like a sip of my coffee?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:44

"I won't, don't worry. But it'd be nice if you could come see him more, bond with him?"

--

Tatia just nodded at that, too dazed and shocked to really say anything in response.

--

Vanessa shook her head with a small smile. "Wow, I must really look bad if you're willing to give up coffee for me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:49

"It's only cheap hospital coffee that's mostly water, angel, I wouldn't share it if it were the posh stuff." He teased gently with a smile, "But are you sure? Might make you feel better to have a warm drink down you."

----
"I'll do my best," Malvolio replied with a small sigh, nodding a little bit.

----
Klaus wrapped his arms around her gently, pulling her against him silently then.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:52

"I'm perfectly sure." Vanessa nodded, seeming perfectly happy now he was around.

--

Tatia just closed her eyes and relaxed against him.

--

Finn smiled at that. "Thank you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it, other than him having a brief terrible two's moment, he really seemed to enjoy spending time with you out there."

--

((Shall we skip like a week or so for everyone now? Say Vanessa had to stay in hospital a little longer before they left, and they've been having a bit of trouble getting hold of a witch to bring Astrid back?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 1:53

(( Sure, you post first? )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 1:58

"You don't have to do this, this is your last chance to back out." Vanessa said softly to Nate as they waited in the airport for their flight. "I won't think any less of you if you don't want to go back with me."

--

Kol was layed on the sofa at Klaus', in a drunken coma against Olivia, who'd brought him home after a night out. She frowned at him as she smoothed his hair, this being the first time in the entire week or so that he'd actually slept.

Rebekah was downstairs, having stayed over to help look after the twins and Mia, glancing worried looks to her brother every now and then.

Tatia came in the front door a few minutes later, having just been out to the store. She waited until Klaus caught sight of her before gesturing for him to follow her upstairs as she went up.

--

Finn was sat in the living room, watching Cameron quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 2:14

"When can we see Uncle Klaus and Auntie Tatia and Henrik and Hope?" Cameron asked with a bored sigh, pushing his toys away from him and climbing up onto the sofa beside his father.

----
Klaus was watching Kol and Olivia with a deep sigh, following Tatia up the stairs when she caught sight of her.

Mia was sat next to the sofa, watching her Uncle with a deep frown, every so often resting her hand on his arm. Though after a few minutes she got to her feet and went into the kitchen to try and escape the depressing atmosphere.

----
Nate shook his head, "I've made my mind up." he whispered, voice quiet, "I can't stay, I've gave the pack over yesterday night, most of them seemed relieved. Lets just go, hope your family is better then mine."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 2:20

Rebekah followed her in and gave her a hug. "I'll take you and the twins out to the park later, get you out of the house for a bit? I know this can't be fun for you sweetie."

--

"Things aren't so good round at their house at the moment Cam, very bad things have happened and we need to let them deal with it." Finn tried to explain as best he could.

--

"The witches worked way too quickly, if I'm right." Tatia whispered, just emerging from the bathroom as Klaus came up stairs, sitting down on the bed and patting the space next to her for him. "I wish they'd have waited a little later. When all of this was cleared up and sorted." she added, before placing a small, undeveloped pregnancy test on the bed in front of her.

--

"Thank you Nate." Vanessa whispered, leaning into him and kissing the side of his head. "Thank you so much for doing this."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 2:29

Mia shook her head a little bit, "I want Ness to come home, don't want to be mom's oldest at home when bad stuffs happening. Be okay if I were old enough to deal with it or young enough not to know what's going on but it just hurts, seeing everyone so upset and pretending like I'm not sad Astrid's gone so people don't worry about me just hurts." she whispered honestly, voice shaking.

----
"What bad things?" He asked with a frown.

-----
Klaus just let out a deep sigh and sat beside her, "We aren't telling anyone until Astrid's back, or it's been a while if you are right." he whispered.

-----
Nate didn't say a word in response, just turning his head to kiss the side of her head gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 2:34

Tatia nodded. "I feel guilty for not being more excited about this, but with everything that's gone on I just don't have it in me, and I wasn't expecting this for another few weeks at the least..." she leaned into him, closing her eyes briefly.

--

"You're such a wonderful man, and I'm so lucky to have you, nobody else would give up everything for me, for love." Vanessa continued. "I'll do my best to be enough for you, to make it worth it."

--

"Just bad things Cam, not very nice things."

--

Rebekah sighed and picked Mia up, "I worry about you honey, you've been such a brave and big girl through all of this, and your parents are so proud of you like I am, and if she were here Astrid would be too. You can cry if you want to, she was your big sister and you don't have to pretend you're not sad, it's okay to be sad darling."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 2:41

Klaus gave a small nod of understanding, whispering, "The time'll come to be excited about it, it's just too soon at the moment. In a few weeks maybe we can be happy."

(( Maybe the price for Astrid coming back is that Tatia loses this baby? Since there is normally something that needs to be given up for the spell to work and stuff ))

----
"Stop making it out like it's a completely selfless move, it's to make a point to them that they don't control me too, that they're not all my life is ever going to be." Nate whispered quietly. "I want more of my life then to just be some werewolf pack alpha that done things by the book and wasn't really that special."

---
Mia began to cry the instant Rebekah told her it was okay to, hiding her face in her aunts neck and trembling violently.

----
Cameron just frowned, not very happy that he wasn't being told what the bad things were.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 2:48

((That could be interesting, but I was thinking more along the lines of Astrid had to come back a human again, with no chance of being turned into a hybrid again if she broke her curse a second time round.))

Tatia nodded, laying back on the bed and closing her eyes, quietly asking a few minutes later; "What does it say?" as the test developed and showed that Tatia was indeed pregnant.

--

"You're too young Cam, I'll tell you in a few years time what went on."

--

Rebekah rocked her quietly, gently holding her and smoothing down her hair. "It's okay baby, let it all out."

--

Vanessa just rubbed his arm, "You are special, so special to me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 2:55

(( We could go for both? Would she be mon-acing human like before? ))

"We're going to have another little one," Klaus whispered after a few moments, sounding a little bit happier then he had been, though his smile soon faded as he muttered, "I don't think a few weeks will be long enough to leave it before telling everyone, it'll still be sore then if she isn't back."

----
Cameron sighed.

-----
Mia cried for a few minutes before her sobs began to fade and she went quiet, just turning her head to stare at the wall opposite them quietly
----
"Thanks, angel," Was all Nate said in response.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:01

((Yeah, and I dunno, if she loses it then obviously Tatia will cry and I'd like to play her without her crying for a little bit lmao. Maybe she has to be human for the entirety of her pregnancy? In order for Astrid to be restored, Tatia has to give up her immortality and extra defenses whilst she's pregnant?))

Tatia smiled a little, resting her hand on her stomach before letting it drop. "We can wait until I'm showing, explain it to everyone that yes, this was planned, but not for when it actually happened." she whispered.

--

"Hey, at least your big brother Mal will be around again soon!" Finn said enthusiastically, steering the subject.

--

"I mean it. Meeting you was one of the best things that ever happened to me, and I'm glad you liked me just as much as I liked you."

--

Rebekah hugged her gently. "It's okay Mia, I'm here for you, you don't have to pretend anymore."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 3:07

"You're pretending though," Mia pointed out quietly, "Don't want you to be strong all alone, I wanna be like you." she told her

---
Nate smiled and kissed her on the lips deeply, pulling away when there was a call over the tanoid to board their flight.

----
Klaus gave a nod of agreement, "Sounds like a plan," he whispered quietly.

(( Yeah, that's good ))

-----
Cameron just shook his head on response to that, not seeming too pleased. Though he smiled when Sage entered the room and handed him a soppy cup with blood in.

Sage sat herself down beside Finn and handed him a bloodbag.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:12

((And, because she'll be human and fragile and everyone will smell it, they'll have to tell everyone that she's pregnant a whole lot sooner than they want to, and obviously nobody's gonna be very pleased with them for how quick it's come about.))

Tatia reached over to take his hand, squeezing it gently.

--

Vanessa grinned at that, quickly taking out her phone and texting her father. I'm literally just about to get on a plane back home with Nate daddy, he's just given everything up for me, his family, his pack, his friends. Please at least just give him a chance and be happy for me? before putting her phone away and getting up, holding out her hand for Nate.

--

Finn murmured a thanks and kissed her cheek before drinking from the bag.

--

"I'm hurting, but I have to be strong to keep everyone else from falling apart, that's not your responsibility Mia, you're just a child, it's not up to you to keep everyone strong." Rebekah whispered, looking up when Olivia came in.

"Since Kol refuses to go home I'm gonna go pick some of his stuff up and bring it here, mind keeping an eye on him while I'm out?" she asked quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 3:21

Klaus squeezed Tatia's hand, picking his phone up when it went off and reading the text. Sighing deeply he leant forward and put his head in his hands, "Ness… She'll be crushed, her and Astrid may of argued but they loved each other really, or at least they did at one point."

(( Yeah Smile ))

----
Mia was about to reply, but when Olivia came in she went silent. Quietly she moved away from Rebekah and went back into the livingroom, sitting herself down beside Kol and hugging him. "She loved you lots and lots, Uncle Kol," She told him in an attempt to comfort him, though probably just made it worse.

----
"If you want to go be with everyone you can go ahead, you know, I'll be fine with Cameron." Sage told Finn quietly, "I bet they'd appreciate you being there."

----
Nate smiled, got to his feet and took her hand, heading to board the plane.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:25

"Are you sure?" Finn frowned.

--

"Ness is coming home?" Tatia sat up sharply to read the text. "I can't tell her Nik, it broke my heart telling Mia." she whispered, "She'll be devastated..."

--

Vanesa followed happily.

--

"I know kidda, I know." Kol slurred sleepily, too numb to react any other way as he closed his eyes again. "Love you were her last words…"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 3:31

"And I can only imagine how happy she is right now, that boyfriend of hers is coming home with her." Klaus replied with a quiet groan, grabbing his phone and texting Vanessa back; Don't bring him to the house straight away, Ness, and text me when your about to come into the house. Something important me and your mother need to tell you.

---
Mia just hugged him for a few more seconds before getting to her feet and wandering back into the kitchen to see Rebekah.

----
Sage gave a small nod, resting her hand over his and whispering, "I bet your worrying about everyone, if you want to go and be with them then go ahead. I'll be fine here, be as long as you need to be."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:36

"We're gonna have to let him stay, so she has someone to lean on and cry to, so we don't make all this worse for her." Tatia sighed, before rubbing his arm. "Can you contact Aria again, see if she's managed to find a spell to bring Astrid back?" she asked softly.

--

"If you need me, call me." Finn said quietly, kissing both Sage and Cameron's heads and leaving the house.

--

Rebekah held her arms out again, in case she wanted a hug.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 3:40

"We tell her on her own, then he can come in." Klaus replied quietly before giving a nod in response and phoning Aria, putting the phone on loudspeaker so he could lean back on the bed and stare at the ceiling quietly.

---
Mia walked to her and hugged her, though she only hugged her because she was trying to give Rebekah some comfort now.

----
Sage nodded and watched him go quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:47

"You're very grown up for your age, aren't you." Rebekah mused as she hugged her back.

--

"Hey Klaus, what can I do for you?"

"Aria, we need to know if you've found a way to bring my Astrid back…" Tatia said quietly.

"Well there is a way, but it's complicated and dangerous."

"Go on…"

"Well, when you get pregnant, to resurrect Astrid we take your vampirism for te duration of your pregnancy and use the immortality in it to bring back Astrid. But obviously it'll leave you and your baby vulnerable during those nine months, and we have to wait for you to conceive."

"I'm already pregnant." Tatia whispered, before looking to Klaus for his opinion.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jul - 3:50

"Have to be, don't survive in this family if you aren't really." Mia whispered quietly in response, "M'not overly young, anyway…"

----
Klaus just let out a deep sigh, listening quietly without saying a word. Just glancing quietly to Tatia, figuring it was up to her at the end of the day.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Jul - 3:55

"You forget Im very old." Rebekah laughed. "To me you're extremely young."

--

"Oh, wasn't expecting it to work that quickly… we can do the spell in a few days time, the night before the full moon."

"Hold on a few minutes." Tatia told Aria, before looking to Klaus. "This baby is yours too, if you don't want me risking it then we'll keep looking for another way. If this was just me we were talking about then I wouldn't r giving you this option, but you get input on decisions concerning the baby…" she whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next