BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 35 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 22:00

"It's open," Patience called through, voice strained and sounding wrecked. She was sat on the top step leading to the basement, where Dontae's quiet noises of pain could be heard.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 22:03

Cameron hesitated before heading in, walking over to her and just leaning back against the wall quietly. "I uh- Well…life is pretty rubbish, huh?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 22:08

"He's dying in there. There's nothing I can do. Fucking Christian with his magic shit, deadbolted door and dad has the fucking key." Patience curved herself over and pressed her forehead to her knees. "Disinherited. I'm not family now they've dragged what they want from me. Fucking hate them all." Patience's voice cracked as she muttered, "Fucking hate myself."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 22:10

"I think I need some time away from the kids." Vanessa said quietly, coming down the stairs with her bags. "I can't look after them properly, I'm not a good person to be around at the moment." She whispered. "I'm sorry Leon."

--

Kira came through the doors around ten minutes later, staggering and blind drunk.

--

Adrian had taken to sleeping in Adams car, and was still there wrapped in his old blanket.

--

Dakota nodded, "whatever you want Rik, of course."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 22:18

"Unless there is a stake through our heart, our heart removed, we're like decapitated or we get an overdose of vervain we can't die. Though I'm sure you're aware of how we die." Cameron muttered bitterly, "He's probably desiccating, mummifying. My cousin Mia had that for five years because some witch hexed everyone to forget about her. I wish I could be sympathetic towards you, but I'm too tired to be honestly.l

Klaus sighed and walked to Kira, lifting her up so he was carrying her and bringing her up to her room. "Kira, you need to stop this okay?"

Astrid wandered out a few minutes later and slid into the car, resting her hand on Adrian's arm and whispering, "Come on Rian, let's get you inside hm? Your freezing."

Henrik just nodded.

"You aren't going anywhere, butterfly," Leon sighed, "Don't be silly."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 22:23

"I didn't do anything! It was fucking Christian and his damn..." Patience threw her hand out to the side angrily. "I didn't kill anyone myself. I didn't pull a trigger, drive a stake, use a knife. But hey, apparently the blood is only on my hands. You forget Cameron, I've seen my own family die, my mother mutilated, my sister bleeding to death, aunts and uncles and cousins I couldn't give a shit about but it happened. I didn't do anything. I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I will throw myself to my face and fucking grovel and beg if it makes it all better but it won't. I have the scars from this too. I didn't give up your location willingly, but if you ever want to know where the main family lives to get revenge, hey, I'm your girl." Patience angrily rubbed her eyes, shoulders tightly shaking from the urge not to cry.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 22:26

"I can't stay." Vanessa whispered.

--

"It hurts less when I'm drunk," Kira mumbled. "I can forget how shit life is for a bit."

--

"I wanna stay here." Adrian grumbled.

--

"If you don't wanna do interviews you don't have to." Dakota said softly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 22:35

"My mothers dead, my sisters dead. My Uncle is dead, my cousin; Hope, Lucas - Lucas only being a baby practically I might add is dead. My eldest sisters son is dead. My Aunt is dead. Because of your family." Cameron replied bluntly, "Kira - one of my cousins - hates my guts now because of what happened and she blames me because I'm with you." he shook his head.  Grabbing her hand and pulling her up to hug her tightly, muttering a quiet, "But…. I guess I don't blame you."

"I—" Henrik began before whispering quietly, "Okay... No interviews."

"Your mother'd hate seeing you drunk, you know that. No more, okay? I know it hurts Kira, but you don't have to drink. It'll become a habit."

"Yes you can, don't be silly. I'm here for you, for your shoulder to cry on. You don't have to leave." Leon replied with a sigh.

"You can't stay here your entire life,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 22:39

"Mum can't see jack all, cause she's dead." Kira muttered, "leave me be. Its like you don't even care that she or anyone else died, haven't seen you cry about it."

--

"I can stay here till it stops smelling like him, till his favourite songs stop coming on the radio..."

--

"I-I its off Leon, I couldn't cope with it, I switched it all off and the kids don't need to see me like this."

--

"That's just fine," Dakota whispered, kissing his cheek.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 22:42

((He dies but not from the cancer he is ill with.))

"Not blaming me is worse. I fucked up." Patience went stiff at his hold. "I expected more violence. Break something, it'll make me feel better. I just wanted to get the information across that I'm not as big a part of this as you think." She flinched at a particularly loud noise from down in the basement, Dontae sobbing for Patience to help.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 22:49

"Not while you or your siblings have been awake or here I haven't, that'd be no help to any of you. She can see Kira, she's on the other side, she can see and hear us. She's probably right here now, just like Hope probably is and she's probably telling you to stop drinking too so stop.  It's not good."

Astrid sighed deeply and leant down to kiss the side of his head gently, handing him Adam's pillow and whispering, "That's probably more comfortable… Want me to go and get you another blanket?"

"Can't do music anymore. Was mine and Hope's thing. A shared interest. It hurts too much now. I smashed up my guitar last night, it was just sat there next to the piano and I got angry." Henrik mumbled quietly, voice shaking a bit.

"We'll turn it back on then, Ness." Leon replied bluntly.

(( What's he die from then? ))

"Hug me back," Cameron almost demanded, "I need a decent hug off someone. Dad just stands there now."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 22:55

"Well I can't die from liver failure so its not all that bad." Kira slurred.

--
"I can't, it hurts Leon, I can't... I'm sorry for being such a pathetic paret and a shit wife but I can't do it."

--

Dakota just frowned, hugging him tightly and kissing his forehead.

---

"I want my dad and my big brother back..." Adria mumbled, lip trembling.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 22:57

((Shot himself apparently. With a remote controlled machine gun))

Patience shuddered and then hugged him back, quietly starting to sob into his shoulder. "I f-fucked up. Messed up. Why don't you h-hate me?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 16 Nov - 23:02

hey fruit want to rp on some of our rps?
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 23:08

"I want them back too," Astrid sighed, leaning back into the seat and pulling Adrian up so she could hug him, "I want them back so much, need them back but we aren't going to get them back. Not until we get into contact with a witch who can drop the veil so they can all come back and they're hard to find. We just have to learn to cope, Rian, just… just try and go back to normal as much we can."

"That isn't the point, Kira, you can still get addicted to it."

"You can, I can help you through the pain Ness." Leon sighed, "You'll just feel it all again when you turn them back on you know that."

Henrik buried his face in her neck, breathing shakily as he tried to keep himself calm.

"Because my mums dead and my sister is dead and the list goes on and my family all secretly hate and blame me. Dad doesn't but he's like non- responsive because he can't cope without mum so you're the only one I have." Cameron whispered, tangling his fingers in her hair, voice breaking as he whispered, "And I want to turn my emotions off to make it stop hurting but I'm scared I'll never get them back on again."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 23:12

((Sure, which ones? Any or all lol?))

"If you want to turn me into some sort of public execution to let your family feel less angry towards you, feel free." Patience tangled her fingers in the back of his shirt. "Their opinion is probably worth more than mine."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 16 Nov - 23:15

Any really
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 23:17

Cameron just shook her head, "Dad doesn't hate me, nor Mal nor Henrik. Three of my family definitely liking me is fine. I won't hurt you Patience, I love you…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 23:27

"Normal isn't normal without them."

"Addiction will take my mind off things."

Vanessa just sighed and sat down on the stairs, shaking.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." Dakota soothed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 16 Nov - 23:29

((I can post once for all of them, but then we're going bed here but I probably won't be posting tomorrow because of being busy. New for everything though?))

"Yeah, I l-love you too," Patience mumbled, stumbling on the word briefly.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 16 Nov - 23:30

((its cool and yeah new for everything))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 23:40

"I know it isn't," Astrid whispered, "But we need to try and make it normal we-" she cut off and shook her head, "It's not going to stop hurting, baby, but the pain just shows how much they meant to you. Meant to us. We'll bring them back eventually, don't know when but we will."

"It won't, that was your Uncles way of coping with things and even when he didn't need to he drank, do you want to get that addicted?" Klaus asked.

"And Uncle Kol's gone too now, the three people I'd ask for advice to what to do next are all gone.   My sister, my mum and Uncle Kol. Dads too overwhelmed with everything, he might turn his emotions off again if I put any pressure on him, talk to him about stuff I…"

Leon got to his feet and sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

Cameron turned his head to kiss her cheek gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 23:46

"I'm here for you as long as you need me Rik, you can talk to me about anything."

"As long as half my family are dead I'm gonna need to drink."

Adrian was silent at that, silent tears tracking down his cheeks.

Vanessa leaned into him, still for a minute before she began shaking with sobs.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Nov - 23:52

"You never need to drink, you want to. You need to learn the difference between the two Kira." Klaus sighed.

Astrid wiped her sons tears away, "I'm sure they'd tell you that they love you, if they were here now. I bet they're missing you, too." she whispered quietly.

"I know," Henrik whispered quietly.

Leon pulled her closer.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Nov - 23:57

"No, I need to, I need to to forget that my mum is dead, that my big sister and my little brother are dead. I need to drink to forget that my uncle, my aunt and two of my cousins are dead. I need to ease how much it hurts dad, because it hurts a whole damn lot, knowing that because all the witches were slaughtered too, that I'll never get a hug from my mum or half of my family again." Kira whispered, starting to tremble with how close she was to crying before she suddenly got up and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her as she started to throw up.

"I just, I -" Adrian whispered, shaking his head and leaning into his mother, burying his face against her.

Vanessa cried silently into his shoulder, having switched it all back on and feeling the full force of it as she grabbed tightly onto him.

Dakota was quiet then, just wrapping her arms around him and rubbing his arm to try and soothe him, feeling completely useless.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next