BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 17:36

"You mean how dare I want my family back!" Kira hissed back at him, making an angry noise and kicking a chair over.

"Thanks," Dakota whispered, leaning against him and burying her face in his neck.

((Yeah, that's the one. I like Tyler but he was a douche for that entire episode, he could've been a bit less brutal about it all))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 17:43

(( Yeah, and I hated that Elijah and Hayley believed Tyler instantly about Klaus apparanty ulterior motives. Klaus' little speech broke my heart, when he said Elijah didn't really like him because he thought of him as the bastard </3 and how he said his child will probably think of him the same too </3 ))

Henrik smoothed her hair down when she buried her face in his neck, lowering his head to kiss her cheek gently. "Don't feel bad. Ignore Kira, okay? I'm with you completely in not wanting one yet."

"Kira, enough." Klaus told her with a sigh, pulling a seat up beside her and wrapping an arm around his daughter. "I know you miss them, but putting pressure on people to have babies isn't a way to go about getting them back. We still need to find a witch, and ideally one that'll take down the veil at that so everyone can come back."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 17:48

"I'd do it, if I had someone. If it meant getting my family back then I'd do it without hesitation. They're just being horrible and selfish. I bet Ness and Mia wont say no when I ask." Kira grumbled.

"I don't know if I ever want kids Rik, I never wanted them, even before I met you, and being changed hasn't changed how I feel about the situation..." Dakota mumbled into his skin.

((I do think Klaus had an inkling of what the baby's blood could do, or at least he suspected it, but I don't think his full motives for keeping the baby are just to use it's blood, he's not stupid enough to believe that Hayley, Rebekah and Elijah would let him treat a kid that way. So I reckon he'd bring it up eventually, but when the kid was old enough to do it on their own free will. I think biting Elijah was a fitting punishment tbh))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 18:04

(( Same, stupid Elijah deserved it. I don't think Klaus'd treat a child that way anyway, especially since Mikael was a complete douche bag to him and the others. ))

"I don't know either," Henrik admitted, "I wouldn't rule it out, but I wouldn't confirm if I did or not in the future anyway. It doesn't matter, until one of us wants one we don't need to talk about it. It's a topic for another day, hm?"

"It's not as simple as getting them back though, Kira. It's a commitment, a baby's a lot of work and Henrik and Dakota are still quite young in there way of thinking about responsibility. You can't expect anyone to say yes to a question like that if they're not ready."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 18:09

"Mum had Astrid at fourteen and did fine, Ness had Holly at eighteen and did fine. They're both in their twenties, they'll do fine." Kira sighed, crossing her arms. "If they don't want it at the end then they can just give it to mum to bring up, she loves kids."

Dakota nodded, "They were always the funniest stories to me, when you were in the spotlight. People always assuming we were having a kid every time either of our hands were pictured anywhere near my stomach. For some reason it just made me laugh because of how impossible it was..." she mused quietly after a few minutes.

((I suppose it could go either way, he could treat the kid like he was treated because it's all he's ever known, even though he knows it's wrong, or he could be fine with it. But obviously Klaus has major anger and impatience issues and a disappointment complex, so bringing up a kid is gonna be hard for him))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 18:20

(( Definitely. I just can't see his character being as bad as his dad was though, I think he might have moments but for the most part I think he'll be okay. ))

Klaus sighed and shook his head, "You can't compare your mothers experience or Vanessa's experience to everyone else. Ness wasn't expecting to have Holly and back in mine and your mothers days it was normal to have kids that young. Times are different now, and a baby sit something they'd be able to dump on your mum when she comes back, not fair and not right."

Henrik just gave a small nod of agreement .
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 18:24

((I'm miffed they've said it's a girl though, because we know for definite now it's going to be a boy >.< which is so cliche because Klaus wants an 'heir'))

"Mum wouldn't mind, especially if she was back with us. Or I'd look after 'em even. If it meant having mum and everyone else back I'd do anything..."

Dakota fell silent then, when he didn't speak. Just holding onto him silently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 18:29

(( I don't know. I'm not all too fussed about what the baby is, honestly. I think both would be interesting. ))

Klaus just sighed and kissed the top of her head, "I spoke to Astrid yesterday, she's been chasing up witches too and she thinks she might of gotten into touch with someone who is at least strong enough to bring down the veil long enough for people to come back. It's just a case of seeing if it's not just a rumour and finding the witch."

Henrik held her close, "You've been so helpful you know, these past few months… I'd be a wreck without you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 18:33

((I think if it actually turns out to be a girl then at this rate it'd be more interesting than the overdone 'we predicted a girl and now it's a boy' or the other way round. Especially since I'd like to see if Klaus/Rebekah suggest any names, or if Elijah does. Because if it's a boy I can guarantee one of them will suggest Henrik))

"And if it is just a rumour?" Kira sighed. "I'm tired of rumours and witches saying they can do stuff and then failing and passing out during the spell."

"I haven't done much, not really. You've been so strong, you probably didn't even need me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 18:38

(( Yeah, most likely. I think Klaus' protectiveness of a girl would be cute too ))

"I'd rather chase up rumours then risk not doing anything and it ending up to be true." Klaus told her quietly with a small sigh.

"Of course I needed you, always have needed you. You're the only one that's kept me thinking straight."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 18:44

((I can see Klaus getting all possessive of Hayley soon too, accusing Elijah of trying to steal her and raise his kid. You know how paranoid he can get xD))

"Just don't tell me then, yeah? Just don't tell me every time you find a witch who 'might' be able to do it..."

"Well I'm glad I could be of some help."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 18:52

(( Yeah I can see that haha xD ))

"I just want to keep you updated Kira," Klaus sighed.

She nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 18:54

((It'll be funny because he'll be acting like that even though he doesn't actually want to be with Hayley.))

"I know, but I'm tired of the disappointments."

"Love you Rik,"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 19:05

"Fine," Klaus whispered with a sigh, "I won't tell you anymore… it's fine."

"I love you too, Kota," Henrik whispered. "Going to marry you one day, if it's alright with you. Not that I'm asking right now at all, it's just a warning that one day I will ask. Not soon. But… ah… forget I just said anything."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 19:07

"M'sorry dad, I just don't know how much more I can take when you're banning me from drinking."

"It's perfectly fine by me." Dakota laughed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 19:11

Klaus shook his head, "Just don't make me out to be the bad guy for not being updating you in a few months time… or accuse me of not caring." he replied, getting to his feet and leaving the room.

"Good," Henrik whispered with a quiet, nervous laugh.

(( When will we be skipping to when they comeback? Sorry if I seem impatient haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 19:13

"Don't sound so terrified. You know I'm not gonna say no, and if you didn't then maybe you don't know me well enough to think about proposing." Dakota hummed.

Kira just sighed, picking up a cup and launching it across the room before grabbing her coat and putting it on, putting her shoes on too before heading out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 19:16

"No….  I just didn't know why I asked that is all. I shouldn't of."

Klaus frowned when he heard the door close.

(( When will we be skipping to when they comeback? Sorry if I seem impatient haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 19:18

((We can skip now if you want to? If you post first?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 19:20

(( Yeah, awesome. How long do you want it to be and shall it be the veil that's gone down to let them back? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 19:21

((It's up to you and yeah, if you want. Can you post on TO too?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 19:40

(( Yeah, sorry I keep getting distracted xD )))

Another few months later, almost four days after a full moon after they had tracked down the witch Astrid had had information on etcetera etcetera Astrid was curled up on the the bed, murmuring quietly, "Stupid witches always lying about if they can do the spell or not…. Just was my husband and son back, it's not hard really.. Not hard for them to tell the truth." she ranted to herself .

Klaus was grimacing at a mark on the glass of the coffee table in the living room, having been scrubbing at it for a while not having managed to get of it.

Henrik was watching the music news from the sofa, complaining quietly when his father head would get in the way.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 19:52

((Its fine xD))

Dakota was sleeping, head in Henrik's lap.

Kira was almost dropping off on the other couch.

"You always did get OCD whenever you were upset." Tatia sighed quietly from next to Klaus, slowly materialising in front of him, clearly not having realised it yet. "I'm sorry it didn't work out, you'll find something soon, I know you will..."

Around about the same time, Lucas materialised next to Kira, and on the arm of the sofa Hope came into view, both of them sat watching the TV, clearly unawares.

"You'll find a witch soon enough love, don't beat yourself up over it." Kol said softly from where he was sat on the bed beside Astrid. "I can hold up until then."

Adrian was sat on his bed, flicking through a science textbook he had to read for college, trying to get ahead.

Finn was sat on his couch, stroking Violet's cat silently - whom he'd asked Malvolio to bring round. Barely taking any notice when the cat started hissing and spitting at something in the corner of the room, fur rising up and it's tail puffing out as it stared at Violet who came into view. She was stood on ground next to the photo cabinet, staring at the pictures silently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 18 Nov - 20:04

"There's almost no more witches to ask, it was hard enough tracking this one. It's like they've all done a spell to make themselves impossible to find." Astrid grumbled, her gaze on the covers next to her. Not even noticing him there, clearly having not even registered it was his voice she was responding too.

Klaus just shook his head a little bit, thinking he was hearing things so not really reacting other than that. Eyes narrowing as he got more frustrated at the mark.

Henrik's head jerked up when he saw his mother and heard her voice, eyes widening as he hummed, "Dad, look behind y-" he began , though cut off when he saw Hope across on the other sofa. Getting to his feet, careful not to wake Dakota up before approaching his twin sister and touching her upper arm before pulling her into a tight hug. "Hope…"

"Why you want to get ahead all of the time I don't know, Rian, if I were in college I'd focus on partying and meeting girls. I know we've never been a like, not really but… You seem lonely, I wish you'd try and make some friends, I don't like seeing you alone." Adam was telling him as he came into view laying on the bed just beside his brother. His gaze on the ceiling though he glanced to him occasionally.

Sage appeared on the arm of the couch beside Finn, just studying him and the cat with a small frown on her face.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 18 Nov - 20:12

Kol froze a little at her response, gently moving his hand under her chin to tip her face up to look at him, grinning when he could touch her. "Hey sweetheart." he greeted quietly.

Adrian's head snapped up at that, before he dived over the covers and pulled his brother into a hug, going hysterical when he realised he could feel his brother as well as see and hear him.

"Nik baby, stop." Tatia said gently, resting her hand on his shoulder and flinching when she came into contact with him.

Hope laughed, hugging him back tightly. "Missed you," she whispered.

Kira was already hugging her little brother, having noticed him almost instantly.

"Oh shut up you, it's bad enough that you can bloody sense me without being annoying about it." Violet turned round and snapped at the cat, accidentally knocking a picture off of the side. She flinched at the noise, which had also cause Finn to look up and stare at her, before jumping when he noticed Sage and furrowing his brows.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next