BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 22 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 1:26

"Because she hears the sound of your voices, learns to recognise it and find comfort in it. Just like when you held her as she slept early, she's learning too, to understand. Just trust me, Christian.. you spoke to her when she was in my belly, remember before you left? It's just the same, only you can see her now, hold her.. See her smile and hear her laugh."

Klaus smiled gently.

"He is Ana's, Klaus killed Ana. He has no one to look after him so I said that I would." Astrid replied quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 1:29

"Your mother is like a baby hoarder, why can't she look after him?"

"It's been so long though..."

"I'm so sor-"

"No. Nothing to apologise for at all, you were scared and it's okay to be scared. You know now, you know it's me and that's all that matters is that I have my baby boy back."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 1:36

"I know, it might help if you try and forget a little that she can't understand. You know how patients were when they were confused and had temporary amnesia? It's a bit like that, she just needs to learn and she'll only learn through communication and stimulus, like someone suffering from amnesia will only remember through memories being spoken and stimulus related to those memories." She whispered, grimacing a bit as she tried to help him.

"I don't know, she said it wasn't practical." Astrid shrugged, " Probably because he's Ana's."

"It'll be okay, Luc."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 1:42

"I don't know... I'll feel silly if she doesn't respond."

Lucas just shook his head.

"Well take him back, we don't need a baby in the house."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 1:44

"She will, the only times she doesn't respond is when she is tired and she's wide awake now… go on, try it," Sarai encouraged gently.

"No we won't." Astrid replied with a shake of her head, "I'm looking after him, I'm already attached. You don't have to have anything to do with him, Kol, but he is staying right here."

Klaus frowned deeply.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 1:47

"He's not yours and he's human I can smell him from here."

Lucas just sobbed into his mothers hair, trembling violently.

"She said I wasn't her dad earlier."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 1:51

"You don't have to worry about eating him then, do you? Since humans aren't your thing anymore." Astrid mumbled.

Sarai frowned at that, "She's a baby, you look different from the photos I showed her… she'll learn, Christian, just try. Don't be disheartened by that."

Klaus smoothed Lucas' hair down silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 1:58

"Why bring a baby back Astrid?! Why?!"

Tatia moved to sit on the bed with him, holding her son close.

"What if she doesn't love me? What if she never loved me?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:05

"Why not, Kol? You don't love me, we aren't in a relationship, I don't need to answer to you." Astrid replied, voice trembling slightly, "Maybe I need the company that comes with looking after a baby, because whenever I try and be your friend - even just your friend you tell me to go away, and mum is off with me even though she hasn't even apologised, or attempted to. I'm looking after him, he had no one and I refuse to ship him off like he is disposable, he's a baby. A person with feelings, who'll have hopes and dreams and ambitions and love and heartbreak."

"Hey, hey…" Sarai whispered with a frown, her arms around him and kissing his cheek, whispering, "She'll love you, you're her daddy… She's just a baby, you're baby…. Our little girl. Our perfect little girl, you talk to her and hug her when she's sleepy or crying. Make extra effort to bond with her and I promise you , she'll adore you as much as you adore her."

Klaus watched .
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 2:10

"But what if it's too late to bond with her?"

Lucas, almost unbelievably fell asleep against his mother around half an hour later.

So you're using a baby to replace me because I'm not giving you the attention you want? "

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:13

"No, I'm looking after a baby because he needs to be loved by someone. He has no where to go and I'm not going to let him get passed around my family like he's a toy."

"It's never too late," Sarai promised, brushing small circles against the back of his neck comfortingly, "You've missed a year of bonding time, that can be fixed, easily…. You just have try, you won't look silly if you talk to her and she doesn't respond, I talk to her even when she's sleeping. The important thing is that she learns your voice, recognises it - and you - as a positive thing."

Klaus sighed softly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 2:19

"I have my baby boy back..." Tatia sobbed happily, laying him down and pulling the covers over him. "I have my Lucas back."

"He doesn't deserve to get pulled into this circus of a family. He deserves better. Humans who will give him a normal and natural life."

Christian just sighed deeply, kneeling beside his daughter and kissing her forehead.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:23

"The human child care system is corrupt and awful. They get carted around like they're nothing, their never stable and most end up in prison because they never had a stable environment and they were all alone. He's staying, Kol…"

"Talk to her, it's okay," Sarai whispered gently to Christian before looking to Rhea and telling her with a smile, "Your daddy is silly, he's shy..."

"Yeah, you do." Klaus nodded, smiling a little bit.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 2:30

"No dada." Rhea shook her head.

"I have them back, I have all of my children back..." Tatia got up and flung herself into Klaus' arms, sobbing happily into his neck.

"He stays until you find another home for him. It's not fair that you're using him as a replacement because our sons and grandchildren are grown and you're not getting affection from me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:35

"I'm not using him as a replacement." Astrid replied, shaking her head in the negative, "If you don't like me looking after him, Kol, then leave."

"Why no dada?" Sarai asked curiously, her arms going around Christian from behind to comfort him.

Klaus laughed a bit and hugged her tightly with a nod, "I told you that you would,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 2:37

"He let me hug him and hold him, I got to hold him Nik!" Tatia whispered excitedly. "He knows it's me I could tell I could feel it!"

"No dada." Rhea whined.

"I am. It's what I came to tell you... I've found a place."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:45

"You do have one, you didn't but he is magic. Like you're a little bit magic too, baby." Sarai explained gently, "He is here now."

"Oh… right… good for you." Astrid mumbled, physically flinching.

"Mhm."

(( Not tonight - I'm too tired haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 2:47

"It's what's best Astrid... So we can move on."

"No dada!" Rhea whined, struggling away from Christian and holding her arms out in a panic for Sarai. "Mama!"

"We can all be a proper family again now..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 2:57

Sarai frowned deeply, picking her up gently and whispering in her ear, "It's okay, a Rhea. He won't harm you, he loves you. Just like I love you." Holding her against her shoulder with one arm, she used her other hand to reach over and rest her hand on Christian's cheek with a frown, mouthing in assurance, "She'll come around, gorgeous. Don't worry."

Klaus nodded in agreement.

"You've already moved on, you selfish git!" Astrid lashed out then, "I know you went through hell, but you will never know how awful it was for me… how patient I was for years afterwards when all I wanted was you to hold me again, how much I tried not to push you and you knew, you knew the entire time that you didn't love me anymore and I thought that you sticking around meant deep down you did." she hissed, voice breaking, "And I can't even go to mum to talk to her about how I'm feeling and get advice because she hasn't said sorry for hurting me, I tried to act like nothing happened today and she was sharp with me and walked off."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 3:02

"That's why I'm a problem for you Astrid! You didn't give a shit about your own mother coming back from the dead because I was a mess! You didn't go see her and you made her feel like you didn't care what she's been through because you thought I'd suffered more! You've pushed everyone to the side to be with me now I'm back and you're isolating yourself and upsetting the family! You're too attached! Far too attached and this is where it's lead to... I know you love me and I loved you too, you'll never know how much I loved you... But your love for me is starting to hurt you in ways you can't see and that's not right."

Christian just nodded stiffly and backed away.

Tatia left the room then, heading into hers and Klaus' and laughing joyfully.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 3:12

Astrid just dissolved into sobs then, trembling violently as she cried, "No! Every time I try and fix things people yell at me! I tried to talk to mum before she hurt me and Vanessa always came in and interrupted and the mum hit me and hasn't even apologised since so she clearly doesn't give a fuck about me Kol! Like you don't! I lost two huge parts of my life for seventeen years and it crushed me and when I got them back I just wanted them to hold me and niether of you did! I feel betrayed and abandoned and I'm trying just to be your friend and today I tried to act like normal with mum even though she hadn't said sorry and she was just rude to me so niether of you give a fuck!"

Sarai frowned deeply, holding Rhea close and asking softly, "Are you tired, baby?"

Klaus smiled at her laugh as he followed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 3:15

"I care which is why I'm letting you go Astrid! You don't deserve me but you're stuck with feelings for me and I just want to make it easier for you."

"Sleepy... Milky then sleepy."

"He knows... He knows it's me Nik!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 3:20

"You don't love me," Astrid sobbed, "You don't love me anymore and now your leaving so it's real and mum wouldn't even look at me when I tried to talk to her about my niece, was just awful and walked off. The two people other than my babies I love the most and they don't want to be near me."

"I thought you were sleepy," Sarai nodded, glancing to Christian and telling him softly, "Go upstairs to our room? I'll join you once I've put her to bed."

"I know, I know." He laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Jul - 3:32

Tatia just laughed cheerfully, kissing Klaus deeply with a grin.

"You soffocated me Astrid. Made anyone who didn't do the same feel like shit. And that's what you did with your mother. She shouldn't have hit you, and if I'd get away with it I'd have gotten away with it I would've cracked her for hurting you. But this isn't all her fault like you're making out. You all had that group talk and walked out before she could find the courage to apologise! You didn't give her a chance when everyone else did! But since you're so determined to replace me I don't see why I should stay." Kol said lowly, and shook his head and walked out, the baby beginning to cry from all the shouting.

Christian nodded and went upstairs shakily.

"Mama, mama sleepy. Blanky. Want blanky." Rhea whined as she snuggled against her mother. "Luc-ey, blanky."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Jul - 11:15

Sarai got to her feet and headed into the kitchen putting some warm milk in a soppy cup and handing it to her daughter as she carried her up the stairs.

Astrid just sobbed then, holding the baby close to try and calm them both down.

Klaus grinned and kissed her back the same way.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next