BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 35 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 0:20

"What has she done now?"

"You look worse than me and I've not had anywhere to stay other than a tour bus for months... Let me run you a bath?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 0:25

"I can't do it. Just come home. I try and I try and it's never enough. So you come try this time. I've failed her long enough" Adrian whispered before hanging up and putting his head in his hands.

"Piss off Henrik! We're done! Get it into your head. We're over. We were over the minute you walked out of that door to go on tour. I was having a nice sleep before you showed back up and ruined my day, please just let me carry it on." Dakota finally snapped.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 0:28

"No! No! We can't be done! That isn't how marriages work, you don't have an argument one day and just be done, you work on it and fix things and you both make compromises and it gets better!"

After fifteen minutes had passed, Tamarra entered the house, calling quietly, "Rian?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 0:33

"But according to you I don't understand you, I suppress you. And you think it's okay to just walk out and not contact me for six months. Is that how a marriage works? I could've fucking died and you wouldn't have cared because you had pretty drunk girls hanging off your every word. No, that's not how marriages work, which is why I'm calling an end to ours. Logically you shouldn't want to be with me since I suppress you so much and I don't want to be with you anymore and I'm so fucking awful and bitter and twisted according to you. So just leave or I'll fucking go myself. I'm done. I'm tired of this. I am tired of fighting with you. I am done."

"Just go deal with her." Adrian muttered. "Apparently I'm no longer good enough."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 0:37

Tamarra sat herself on the sofa beside him, sliding her arms around him so she could get closer. Pressing her lips to the top of his head and whispering, "She can wait a few minutes,"

"If your so tired, if your so done then why do you even care who I had hanging off of my every word and who I didn't? It isn't my fault I have fans, it isn't my fault I'm good at what I do. The only person in my life who hasn't appreciated it has been you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 0:40

"And since I'm so shit and unsupportive why won't you just leave me be?"

"No. just go to her. She needs dealing with."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 0:46

"Once I deal with her, tell me about how your morning it work was? You had that experiment today, didn't you? I've been wondering how you've been getting on all morning." She hummed, grip around him tightening for a few moments. Whispering against his ear, "I love you to the moon and back," before getting to her feet and heading out into the garden.

"Because you used to be supportive! You used to understand! And I'm just trying to understand when it all changed."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 0:49

"You nearly died! You know exactly why it's all changed. Why the hell would I support your job after that when you're exposing yourself to people who will kill you?!" Dakota sighed, getting up and putting a coat on, swallowing to stop herself from crying. "You chose to leave knowing what I said. Deep down you know you want us over too Henrik. I'll never support you going out on tour again. Never. And that's what you want to do so… I'm ending us. Go be with someone who will support you on tour and make you happy. I'm not that girl anymore. I don't know why you're still fighting. We have the same argument over and over only this time you actually went when you knew what I said. You had the time of your life without me and you know it. Finally free of me. So go back out there and do what you love and find someone else who loves it too. You're happier without me and you know it."

Adrian just watched her go.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 0:58

""You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror young lady," Tamarra mumbled as she followed Farrah back into the house after half an hour. "Get out of this pit of self-pity you've gotten yourself into because we are not going to put up with you lashing out."

"Dad is probably going to kill himself eventually and you're going to get murdered again! But it wouldn't make a difference because we aren't a real family anyway! We never spend time together!" Farrah hissed. "I'm practically an orphan!"

"Why would we want to spend any kind of family time with you when you are acting so foul and lashing out violently like you are?! Go to your room and don't come back down until you think of a decent apolog-" Tamarra cut off with a flinch when Farrah went up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door closed.

"You upped and left for years to go off and make something of yourself, I let you go; I accepted you when you came back. Why can't you do the same for me?!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:03

"It was less than six months. Dont exaggerate. And that was different and you know it. I went to find myself because I was lost because I was trapped in the body of a child and was constantly treated like one. This is about your big dream that I don't support. What you want to do for a living. And you're skirting around the issue Henrik. Deep down you know. Deep down you know you'd be happier with someone else by your side. Let go. We're adult enough now to understand what we should've done a long time ago. Love isn't enough to be in a relationship. And for all I love you I can't support you doing this. So I'm ending it. I have nothing left to say. You know deep down this is never going to work. That we no longer work. I'm tired of arguing I'm done. I don't understand why you're still fighting when this battle is lost. I won't support you doing tours, ever. So why are you still fighting?"

Adrian just sighed deeply.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:09

Tamarra let out a small sigh, sitting herself down beside him once again. "She's just being a teenager, it's just a phase. I don't think it's anything to worry about too much."

"Because I love you!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:12

"And I love you but we don't work anymore! How can you not see that neither of us can be happy together anymore?! I gave you a choice and you made it. Music over me. So I don't know what you want me to do because I can't support you."

"I fucked up when I was raising her... I always knew is duck it up."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:19

"Get out of my fucking house then! If you can't cope with me, or my music! Get out of my house that was paid for just off of royalties, and was decorated by album downloads and merchandise! I am not becoming homeless because you have decided that you don't want to be with me anymore!"

"No, you raised a strong-willed, stubborn and independent young lady. All of those which seem like negatives now, but when she learns to control all the hormone changes, those are really good traits that will get her far in whatever path she chooses to go down. You raised her well, you're a good father, Adrian."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:22

"You made this choice." Dakota whispered before walking out.

"No. I fucked up and raised her to think smoking is okay as is skipping class, burning me and speaking to me like shit. It's all on me. I shouldn't have been trusted with her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:26

"Bullshit." Henrik muttered with a roll of his eyes, "Take your alcohol bottles with you aswell, stinking alcoholic. Leeching off of my money, that's all you've been doing."

She shook her head in the negative, grabbing a pillow and putting it on her lap. "No, she's just being a teenager. Lay down, put your head on the pillow and tell me how your morning was?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:27

"Why did you die and leave me with her? I was all alone and I knew I'd mess up…"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:30

"Come here, lay down." She whispered, tapping the pillow gently. "Please."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:30

"Begged my mother to take her and she wouldn't... and now look how it's turned out."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:34

Tamarra exhaled quietly, putting the pillow to the side and moving off of the sofa. Sitting down on her knees in front of him and reaching to rest her palms over his knuckles. "You done well, she loves you to pieces even if she isn't acting like it at the moment. You''re doing so well, with both of them."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:36

"She hates me. I messed up and she hates me... should never have been alone with her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:40

"No, no. Sshh." She soothed, brushed her thumbs in small circles against his wrists. "Enough of this, how she's behaving is just a phase, trust me. Tell me how work was, did you get any interesting results?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:43

"Don't wanna talk about work."

A few days later, Aiden was in his room, staring silently at an old yet full syringe he'd found when cleaning up, scrambling quickly to grab it when he heard footsteps.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:48

"Ok," She whispered with a small nod, "I was thinking, if we're going to be renewing our vows, we should save up a little extra and have a second honeymoon too, hm? Where would you like to go for that?"

"Hows the room tidying going?" Ciaran hummed, knocking on the door before wandering inside and glancing around.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Nov - 1:49

"And leave the kids so she'll hate us more?"

"Fine, good, yeah." Aiden swallowed as he quickly tucked the syringe away under the cover.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Nov - 1:53

"Mm, you haven't changed your bed sheets yet. You go down and grab some clean ones and I'll start taking the dirty covers off? You can choose whatever ones you like then."

"You let me figure out ways around that," She whispered, "Where would you like to go?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next