BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Feb - 21:37

She shook her head. "Come with me then for just a minute."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 19 Feb - 21:40

"Okay."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Feb - 21:45

"Harry, George, Fred, Mr and Mrs Weasley...everyone come in here please!" She called out loudly while walking into the sitting area and gently pushing Draco into a chair and sitting herself on his lap.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Feb - 11:03

Everyone walked into the room to join them as Draco slid his arms around her to keep her there.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Feb - 12:57

She leaned back into his chest resting her hands on his. "Now Draco and I seem to disagree on something and I would like everyone's honesty on this. If it came down to it do you all think I could knowingly take someone's life without a second thought if it was to help or save someone I love?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Feb - 13:56

Harry looked between her and Draco. "I think you wouldn't." Harry told her. "Not straight away at least, you'd try and think of the solution which means all parties live."

"We agree with Harry, it took you until your fourth/fifth year to go against Umbridge when she was acting headteacher." Fred told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Feb - 14:05

She rolled her eyes at them all.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Feb - 18:16

"You asked." Draco told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Feb - 18:37

"M' so I did."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Feb - 16:08

He kissed the top of her head, just as there was a pop and Pansy arrived. "Draco, the guys are ready to go."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Feb - 17:28

Hermione turned on his lap and pressed a deep kiss to his lips. "Be safe."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Feb - 18:54

Draco kissed her back. "I will." He moved and swapped places so she was sitting on the chair and he was stood. "Any words of encouragement?" He asked. "I'm going to see Aria."

"Tell her not to give up, and think only happy thoughts." Fred told him.

"Yeah, tell her we are all here for her."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Feb - 19:46

"Tell her she needs to stay strong and return to her family, all of us," Hermione told him gesturing at everyone around them.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 8:25

Draco nodded and he and Pansy disappeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 15:04

She sighed laying back into the seat.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 17:36

Harry came and sat next to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 19:12

Hermione looked over at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 20:19

Harry smiled softly. "Everything is going to work out."

"Hermione dear, Molly and I were talking and it's up to you, but we wanted to know if you wanted to stay here tonight with the children, to save you facing Draco's parents."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 20:23

She smiled at Harry nodding her head. "I know Harry and I don't mind either way really. It depends on when Draco returns."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 20:24

Arthur nodded. "Alright Hermione, we will set up the spare room anyway, just in case."

"I'm going to go and check on Ginny and the boys, if you want to come with me, or do you want to stay here?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 20:33

She nodded in reply to Arthur. "Thank you. I'm alright Harry really."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 20:35

He nodded. "Alright." He headed upstairs to find Ginny and soon Hermione was alone.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 20:43

She went to check on the children.

----
Ginny was on the floor with James playing .
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Feb - 20:50

Narcissa and Scorpious were playing upstairs and Narcissa looked ppuzzled.

Harry stayed in the doorway watching them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Feb - 21:34

She watched them quietly.

--
Ginny smiled waving him over to join them.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next