BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 17:28

She nodded turning around when Ron appeared.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 17:35

Draco nodded slightly and he looked at Ron and then Darius who was asleep against his shoulder.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 17:59

Ron let out a breath when he saw his son. "Is he alright?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 18:00

"He's fine, asleep, but other than that, just fine." Draco told him, handing him over to Ron.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 18:02

He gladly took him holding him close. "And Aria?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 19:30

Draco told him what had happened.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 19:35

Ron inhaled slowly his gaze dropping to the floor.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 19:38

"You can see her if you want, but it's not going to pleasant and I wouldn't recommend taking Darius."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 20:04

"I'll go see her in a few minutes..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 20:06

Draco nodded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 20:20

He focused on his son for a few minutes before passing him to Hermione. "Where is she?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 22:14

Draco brought him to the room that Aria had been left in and he brought him over to the candle.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 22:24

Ron stood beside the candle looking around the room silently.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 22:57

"Another visit? What have I done to deserve this?" The voice asked.

"My sister's fiance wishes to see you." Draco told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 23:20

"Technically I'd prefer my Aria but I suppose I have to cope with whatever this is."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Mar - 23:41

"Oh charming, and Aria always told me that you were a gentleman...never mind you'll all be dead soon anyway."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 7 Mar - 23:56

"To her. Who you're not. Therefore I could careless."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 9:36

"Like I said you'll all be dead soon so I can't care less either." The voice sneered.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 14:10

"Is that so?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 15:08

"Yes it is, now if you have nothing else to ask me, I would like it if you left." The voice told him.

"Why don't you let him say goodbye to her?" Draco suddenly asked.

"I told you, Aria is gone, and it's both of your fault." She told them.

"No it's not, it's yours." Draco told her. "You know that if Aria was really gone you wouldn't exist, you control the visions but Aria controls the body."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 16:30

"Let Aria come through and tell us that she's not coming back. If it's true and what she wants then there shouldn't be a problem with that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 18:05

"She's gone." The voice repeated. "What don't you idiots realise about that?" The voice taunted. "Arianna Malfoy never even existed in the first place, not fully, and you're all too stupid to realise."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 18:39

He just shook his head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 19:50

Draco looked at him. "At least Aria had manners."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 20:16

"Let's go Draco, there's no point in staying here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next