BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 21:17

"You die first Draco, you and your nephew, and I'm going to make Aria watch." The voice sneered as Draco left the room.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 21:27

Ron glared in the direction of it before storming out after Draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 21:53

Draco leant against the wall as the door was shut and locked. "You heard?" Draco asked Snape.

"We heard and we will protect the pair of you."

"No protect Darius, I can look after myself." Draco told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 22:19

Hermione came out of nowhere and set her hands on his shoulders. "Draco stop all this macho stuff. You'll be kept safe as well Darius."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 8 Mar - 22:29

"Why do I need everyone else to look out for me when I'm much older and skilled than my nephew and I have the best witch of our age at my side?" He asked her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 8 Mar - 22:48

"While that is more certainly true to some extent we all need to stay together until things are worked out."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 8:28

"I know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 12:46

"Promise me, please."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 17:15

"I promise."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 17:44

"Good. And that goes for all of you too I want you all to be safe."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 21:11

"Try not to worry so much Hermione." Bellatrix told her. "You'll turn grey otherwise, now go and spend time with your daughter and son."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 21:17

"If I haven't gone gray over Harry and Ron yet I'll survive."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:22

"Draco is a whole new kidn of reckless dear." Bellatrix told her playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:24

Hermione turned her eyes towards her husband a playful smirk on her face. "Oh, don't I know it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:27

He raised an eyebrow at her, before he slid a hand to her waist and pulled her closer, making them disappear and end up outside of the barrier around the Burrow. "And I thought they took the barrier down months ago."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:28

She simply grinned pressing up against him as they disappeared. "I think they replaced it due to everything that's been going on."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:32

"No it was to keep out Malfoys." George told them as he walked towards them from the lake carrying Narcissa who had fallen asleep. "Mum flipped when you guys left, saying that she couldn't stand on more pureblooded Malfoy in this house after all the trouble they've caused. I think even poor Aria will be banished once she's back to normal."

"For fucks sake, it's not even mine and Aria's fault, we didn't plan this."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:34

"This is ridiculous. Beyond insane. Fine though, we can cope alright. Dray take our daughter, I'll get Scorpius."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:36

Draco held his daughter close when George passed her to him.

"Hey, trust me Draco I'm not happy about this either." George told him. "None of us are, but we don't dare go against mum."

"It's fine." Draco told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:38

Hermione headed inside to gather the children's things quickly as well as get her son.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:40

"Hello Hermione, how's Aria?" Mr Weasley asked when he came in and saw her getting Scorpious.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:45

"Gone. Her other half took over...Ron should be home shortly I beleive." She told her quietly lifting her son into her arms hugging him close.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 22:46

"aH....That could be problematic." He sighed. "I'm sure Aria is still in there somewhere."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 9 Mar - 22:49

"Not according to whatever that being is."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 10 Mar - 9:08

"This is Aria, I'm sure she's got a plan."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next