BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 17:42

Hermione considered this for a brief moment. "Alright... but only because we're friends and I believe in giving people a chance if they're willing to try as well. Tell him to meet me at the RoR tomorrow after dinner."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 17:42

"RoR?" She asked curiously.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 17:44

"Oh, yes. The Room of Requirement... or as others call it, The Come and Go Room. I'm sure he knows where it is."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 17:45

"Probably." She told her with a soft laugh. "Sometimes he needs a place to hide, he probably goes there."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 17:47

She nodded. "It's my quiet spot as well... when I don't come here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 17:50

She nodded. "I like the library."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 17:58

"So do I."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 18:02

Aria smiled. "Do you want to know more about sirens?" She asked. "It will come in useful, you have an assignment on it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 18:05

She smiled. "I always like to know more about everything," she laughed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 18:16

"Okay....Lets see....Limitations: Physically weak, lack of knowledge, insolent, short life span." She told her. "Positives: Can see the fiture at a moment's notice, is 98% correct with their visions." She told her. "Anyting else?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 18:20

Hermione flipped through her parchments for a clean sheet, taking down notes, telling her everything that she knew.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 18:27

"What else do you need?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 18:29

"Everything?" Hermione laughed. "I should be alright."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 18:41

"Okay....Well I can live as a normal human." She told her. "I would be hunted down by deatheaters if I'm not careful."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 18:50

"But... aren't your parents?.." Hermione trailed off.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 18:52

"Deatheaters?" Aria asked and she nodded. "I'm the Malfoy family secret for a reason, but I've seen how this goes." She told her. "I turn sixteen and I get given to the dark lord as a gift to show their loyalty, ripped from my twin like I'm nothing...That's where it all goes dark."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 19:06

"What? Why?.. that-.. why would they do that to you?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 19:09

"Protecting the family image? Higher position with the deatheaters?" Aria shrugged. "I'm expendable, my brother is the goal."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 19:33

Hermione frowned. "Draco?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 21:54

"Well yeah he's the normal one."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 21 Dec - 12:42

"Are any of us actually really normal?" Hermione whispered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 21 Dec - 12:56

"As far as witches and wizards go maybe."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 21 Dec - 13:02

"As far as anyone goes, I think,"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 21 Dec - 14:54

Aria smiled slightly. "Probably."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 21 Dec - 15:48

She nodded, turning her attention onto her homework for a few minutes.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next