BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion Empty Immortal Mansion

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 2:28

She looked to the window where his father was watching and she looked to her. “He might be very unpredictable right now….are you ready for that?” She asked him, she was a little unnerved but the way that Peter was watching her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion Empty Re: Immortal Mansion

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 2:31

"He's fine. He won't hurt me but I suggest that once you undue you keep back unless told otherwise. We need each other. And right now the closer he can be to me, the better." She wasn't scared at all even if she should be.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 2:33

The scientist looked nervous at doing it but she undone the straps to one of Leters arms and when he moved his arm she backed off quickly, the guards in the room raising their guns in a warning to him however Peter ignored them, moving a hand into her hair and bring her closer to him to kiss her deeply.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 2:36

She wasn't afraid and she moved closer the instant his arm was free, sighing into the kiss as she deepened it even further. He was her Peter no matter what. She gently ran her hand over his cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 2:37

Peter broke the kiss after a few minutes to look at her. “I love you and I’m sorry you’re here because of me.” considering that Peter couldn’t speak or read her mind, the new vial that was in his system appeared to have amplified his own telekinetic ability. But he didn’t seem to notice as he kissed her again though this one was more urgent and more passionate
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 2:40

She pressed her forehead against his. "I love you too, Pete. So so much and I'm not, I'm not because you need me here. I'm not going anywhere." She wasn't sure how he was talking to her but she heard him and she answered. Just as she matched his next kiss full on.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 2:45

“Wait, you heard him?” The scientist asked her and this seemed to spur his father. “Break them apart and run the tests.” He demanded but when guards went into break them up, Peters grip on her tightened and although he broke the kiss he managed to block the guards from coming closer.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 2:52

"Pete, easy. Easy." She rubbed his cheek. "Whatever you're going to do to him I need to be right here. I have to be near him. It's not a want, it's a necessity."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 2:55

She sighed. “Okay you can stay in the room but you will need to not touch him for now, the next bit is not nice and is very messy.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:01

"I'm right here, right here," she sat down on the floor right there where she was so if he reached down he could touch her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:03

“I meant further than that.” She told him before he moved to grab some scalpels from the metal tray next to her and she stayed on the opposite side to her as she started to almost dissect Peter, she knew he was still awake but anaesthesia didn’t work on him because of everything that they had done so he had to endure what was happening his other hand tightening on the side of the bed almost breaking the metal.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:07

"And I told you that I'm not leaving his side." She could feel through their bond that he was in tremendous pain and ignoring what she was told reached up to lay her hand on his that was holding onto the bed. "I'm here, I'm here. I know it hurts.. I'm so sorry.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:09

The scientist was too busy with her work, and whilst she was dissectingOeter she was having a good look at his organs. When one part was stitched up, she moved into another one until his fathers voice rang out. “Check his heart, inject the new serum into it.” He ordered. “Think he’s trying to kill me this time.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:13

Denise looked at the women. "What serum? What's it do? You're already torturing him."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:15

The scientist couldn't bear to answer her, as she cut into the skin and muscle over Peter's heart and she gently rested her fingers against it, ebfore she grabbed the final syringe from the trolley. "I'm sorry." She whisered, in truth she had no idea what this was going to do to Peter, but with being cut open he couldn't stop her, only watch.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:19

She got to her feet now but kept a hold of his hand, the sight of him the way he was making her nearly physically sick. "What is that? Don't give it to him.. I want to know first!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:23

"We don't know what it;s going to do to him." His father told her as he also joined them. "That's the whole point of these tests." He looked to the woman. "Do your damned job." The scientist looked to Denise and Peter and then to her boss and then to Peter's heart literally sitting in her hand. "I'm sorry Peter." She jabbed the needle into the muscle of his heart, starting to inject it into his system.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:27

"Peter..." She whispered. "Keep talking to me, hm? I'm still right here as close as I can be. Don't leave me again."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:29

“It feels like I’m having a heart attack.” Peter told her, his eyes finding hers and they showed that he was trying to stay focussed as his heart beat like crazy almost like it was trying to force whatever they put into it out of the system.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:34

"Breath, Petey.. slow easy breaths. Stay focused on me it's okay to use the bond to help yourself.. can you do that? Is that possible?" She only wanted to take his pain away and the fact that she couldn't and she was watching them kill him was terrifying.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:36

“I’m trying, the bond isn’t helping right now, I’m trying to stop you feeling this.” he told her he kept his eyes on her as the scientist got the ead ready in case he went into cardiac arrest because she could see that even his lungs were starting to struggle. Whatever was in that last vial was doing a number on his system.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:40

"Don't worry about me. I can handle it.. nothing can hurt as badly as if I lose you. Don't let me lose you. Please Peter..." She knew he was struggling and it was scary
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:42

Peter looked to her. "If this is the end, just know that you are the best thing thats ever happened to me." She told her, his hand that she held turning to hold her hand properly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 31 Dec - 3:45

"Peter... Peter, don't say that. Don't you go away.. not again.. Pete... " She held his hand as tight as she could trying so hard to keep their connection there and willing him to let her take some of his pain.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 31 Dec - 3:51

"Kiss me, again." He whispered to her in her mind, his eyes never leaving hers even when they started to lose their bright colour. The scientist could not help but shed a tear as she watched them. "I'm sorry for getting you into this." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next