BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 21:46

Harry kissed her back.
____

She smiled. “The dream team of Malfoy and Weasley….or Weasley and Malfoy.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 21:51

Ron laughed. "Either works."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 21:55

She smiled brightly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 21:57

He smiled back at her.

---
Ginny kept the kiss for a few moments.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 22:00

He kept the kiss for as long as she did.

She kept his smile
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 22:13

She didn't keep it for too long knowing her parents or brothers could walk in on them.

He brushed a hand across her cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 22:17

She smiled softly leaning into his hand.

Harry kept the kiss for as long as she wanted
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 22:20

"I'm glad you came with me."

Ginny eventually pulled away.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 22:27

“I am too.” She told him.

Harry pulled away when she did gently stroking her face
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 1:12

He smiled even more.

Her eyes sparkled with how much she cared about him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 5:34

She kept her smile.

Harry smiled softly his eyes looking upon her with such love and adoration
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 7:23

Ginny smiled and couldn't help but kiss him again.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 7:30

He kept the kiss, moving to slide a hand into her hair.

Aria moved to look around therest of the house.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 11:32

She moved a little closer to him.

He showed her around still.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 11:44

When they cam to the end of the tour she looked to him. "Ron, are you sure that you want to do this?" She asked him quietly, she had heard Mrs Weasley earlier when she asked to speak to Ron privately. She loved him but she didnt want him to risk choosing between her and his family.
________

He moved her as close as she was happy with.
________

The next morning,Draco was awake before Hermione and he untangled himself from her and the bed before he threw on some pants and he foundhimself in the library. Last nights news about the curse was still whirling round his head, so he wanted to be prepared for anything the pair of them might encounter.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 12:37

He stopped and looked at her. "Is this because I took so long to finally say anything? I'm sorry.. I was being stupid.." he frowned a bit.

---
A warm smile spread across her lips as she kissed him. She might be a year younger but she had been in love with him since she could remember and her lobe for him ran strong and deep.

---
When Hermione finally did wake, not too long later she grumbled softly at not finding him there beside her. Stretching first, she rolled over and got up getting dressed in some clean clothes and fixing her hair before setting off to find him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 12:40

"I heard your mum." She told him. "I just want to make sure that you're sure."
________

He deepened the kiss slightly.
________

Peewee was just coming in to fix and clean the fireplace when she left and she looked to her. "He's in the library, been there since 5am." She told her. "He's worried about you both."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 14:00

He groaned. "My mum is just being protective. She didn't mean anything by it because she doesn't know you yet.. when she does.. she'll see what I see too."

---
Ginny leaned into both him and the kiss.

---
Hermione smiled softly when she saw Peewee. "Worried about the curse, isn't he?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 14:08

She nodded. “It can affect you and Mr Malfoy in a dangerous way Miss Grainger.” Peewee told her. “He wants to be prepared.”
____

He pulled her onto his lap keeping the kiss.
___

Aria nodded with a soft smile. “Can’t wait.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 15:43

"Do you know more about it, Peewee?" Hermione asked softly. "Can you tell me?"

---
Ron smiled. "I know my mum. Once she realizes I'm not joking about this she's going to want to get to know you really quickly."

---
Ginny's cheeks flushed but she didn't mind it as it make it easier for her to keep the kiss going.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 16:12

“There is things that Peewee has read on for Mister Malfoy some of it is not good.” She told her. “I do not want to worry you but I know things th at even Mister Malfoy doesn’t know.”
_____

Aria nodded. “Okay I trust your judgement.”
____

“I love you.” Harry told her quietly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 17:48

"I understand that you don't want us to worry but isn't it best that we know what we might be up against so that we can be prepared for everything?"

----
"She'll come around."

---
"I love you too."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 17:52

Peewee sighed. "Okay, Peewee will tell you." She put her mop and brush down and she brought her to one of the random sofa that Narcissa Malfoy dotted the halls with. "Some of the information is good," She promised. "Do you want that first?"
_______

Aria nodded.
_______

Harry smiled softly before he kissed her again.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 18:08

Hermione walked with her and sat down. "That will be fine."

----
He squeezes her hand.

---
Ginny kissed him back.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 18:11

Peewee moved to sit on the floor in front of her. "Peewee found the good things about Mister Malfoy being cursed, the usual things you would expect his lifeexpectancy is long, he is stronger both physically and magically than any normal wizard or human for that matter." She started listing them for her. "He's fiercely protective of his mate, you, and I'm sure you've seen the physical attributes, the heightened pleasure, the immaculate body...The um...Good love making, it's all to make sure the mate stays with the dragon." She told her.

He kept the kiss until there was a knock on the door and Mrs Weasley's voice telling them it was dinner time.

SHe squeezed his hand in return.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next