BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 16:47

Aria looked to him. “If I was t a Malfoy this might have gone better.”
____

Mrs Weasley sighed. “Ginny you’re a bit young to understand the Malfoys are known death eaters, I don’t want a death eater in our family.”
_____

Draco looked to her. “I know you’re mine just as I am yours, you’re technically my wife in all but name, especially now you’ve accepted this whole mate thing.” He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 17:42

"Of course it would've but then our relationship but be boring," he told her hoping to ease the mood a little bit.

---
"No, I'm not too young. Why is that always the center of every single topic. I wasn't almost too young to be used as a pawn for He Who Must Not Be Named to try to return and I nearly died so please stop trying telling me I'm too young when I'm defending a friend. Aria isn't like her parents." She was getting more and more upset as this conversation went on.

---
"And I would be your wife in name if we were both old enough to legally get married right now because I don't care what anyone else says. I've accepted it and together we will handle whatever this mate thing pushes our way day by day, okay?" she told him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 17:45

Draco sighed softly with a nod. "Okay, I'm sorry about all this babe."
_______

"Gin, let's just go upstairs." Harry told her. "Come on babe."
______

Aria smiled slightly with a giggle.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 17:52

"Draco, this isn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong." Hermione cupped both of his cheeks in her hands, pressing her forehead against his.

---
Ginny got to her feet and stormed off without another word. She had tried to leave the table sooner so she didn't get angry but this is what happens what she is told to stay against her own judgement.

---
Ron grinned at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 17:54

He pressed his forehead to hers, pulling her onto his lap, his hands staying at her hips. Although it looked sexual, Draco just loved the closeness he could have with her, like her being there just settled everything in him.
______

Harry followed her after a few second, ignoring the looks he recieved from her family and he soon came to her side. He didn't say anything, just let her know that he was there so that if she wanted she could seek comfort.
______

She smiled. "So, your middle name is Billius?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 18:05

She moved at the pull, her arms looping gently around his shoulders, her forehead remaining pressed to his. It was simple and calming.

----
Ginny silently reached out to take his hand.

---
Ron groaned. "So you caught that, huh? It's the worst."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 18:07

Aria laughed softly. "It's better than mine." She told him.
______

Draco closed his eyes only moving a hand to rest on her chest to feel her heartbeat. "I love you so much Hermione, not all of this is the bond." He whispered to her.
______

He took her hand gently pulling it to his lips and he kissed it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 18:28

He arched a brow. "Oh, well now you have to tell me."

---
Hermione laid her hand top of his on her chest. "I know Draco, I've known since the first time you kissed me."

---
She smiled softly at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 18:31

"Mionette." She told him. "My full name is Arianna Mionette Narcissa Malfoy."
____

He smiled softly, holding her close. "Yeah that night was not my best move." Hetold her with a soft laugh.
_____

He smiled back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 18:46

"It's a little long but not that bad."

---
"No? Why's that?"

---
"Thank you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 18:47

She raised an eyebrow. "I sound as spoilt and pompous as my parents."
_______

"Well I did make you cry."
_______

She smiled softly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 18:57

"Yeah but mine is just ridiculous."

----
"And then what happened," she urged him to continue.

---
Ginny headed up to her room.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 18:58

Aria smiled softly. "It's not that bad." She assured him.
_____

"You ran out of the party and I followed you and Aria where I stopped you by the stairs and kissed you."
_____

Harry went with her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 19:33

"Well I hate it," he made a face.

----
"Exactly. You fixed things. You fucked it up but you fixed it, Draco things have always been a mess for us but we're going to be alright. You're my love."

---
She flopped on her bed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 19:35

She smiled softly. "One day you might ot hate it."
_______

Harry sat on the edge of her bed with her.
_______

"That I don't doubt...But I think I need to stop ruining things first or I'm going to run out of ways to fix things." He told her playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 19:50

"I don't know about that."

---
She reached for him.

---
Hermione laughed. "All I need is you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 19:51

Draco smiled softly. "and you are all I need."
____

She smiled. "Trust me?" She soon caught site of the clock behind him and she realised how late it was. "I'd best go...It's late."
____

He moved within her rwach.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 20:08

Hermione kissed him softly and slow.

----
Ron nodded. "Yeah and okay. Let me know you got home?"

----
She grabbed his hand..
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 20:10

He held her hand, kissing her fingers again.
____

Aria nodded. "I will." She promised, kissing his cheek.
____

Draco kissed her back just as softly and as slowly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 20:32

She smiled gently at him.

---
Ron kisses her back.

---
Hermione slowly deepened the kiss.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 20:33

Draco matched his kiss to hers, moving a hand into her hair.
_____

Aria smiled softly at the kiss, her cheeks tinted pink.
_____

Hesmiled back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 20:46

"I love you," she whispered.

---
"I'll talk to you later." He smiled at her.

---
She moved to lay on her bed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 20:49

"I love you too."
_______

Harry moved to lie with her.
_______

She nodded with a smile before she left, heading to where Peewee could find her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 20:58

"Good." She kissed him again.

---
Ron watched her.

---
Ginny still held his hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 21:00

He kissed her back.
_____

Aria disappeared with Peewee when she came for her and true to her word she sent him an owl telling him that she was home and tucked up in bed.
_____

He kept a holdof her hand before he wrapped an arm around her pulling her back againsthis chest.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next