BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 18:20

She sat in utter silence listening to everything, letting it all run through her head. Draco was already her everything and she loved him more than anyone so to hear that these 'good' things about him were to ensure she would remain with him.. it made her a little uneasy. "He's mine though.. I don't need all of that to make me stay. I'm with him because I love him."

----
Ginny startled and pulled back quickly. "Coming mum!"

----
He smiled at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 18:23

Harry breathed a soft sigh of relief that Mrs Weasley hadn't opened the door. "That was close."
________

She smiled softly.
________

Peewee nodded. "Peewee knows that, but think of what a dragon is Miss Grainger, it's a beast, an animal, in the animal kingdom it's the strongest and the fastest that survive and mate, it's no different for those born with the dragon's curse."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 18:27

Ginny nodded, her cheeks flushed.

----
"Do you want to stay for dinner? Meet my family?"

---
"He's my dragon. We can handle this. We have to. What else is there.. what's the bad?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 18:30

"You can still leave Miss Grainger, he wouldn't stop you, none of us would." Peewee reminded her gently. "The bad....There was not much, obviously I've already told you about the anger, the violence, the transformations, and if you leave him it could kill him." She said the last point so quickly that she doubted that Hermione could catch it, now it was obvious why she never told Draco.
_________

Harry smiled softly. "Come on let's eat."
_________

She looked at him. "Do you think that's a good idea?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 19:16

Hermione looked angry for a split second and it was strange because she wasn't one to her angry. "Why would I do that? I'm not leaving him. Not now. Not ever. I'm going to marry him. Everyone will see. He's mine. My Draco." She didn't understand why no one seemed to understand this. And yes she did catch that and she wasn't going to say a word about it because it might destroy her as well.

----
"Would you rather not?"

----
Ginny nodded and slid off his lap.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 19:18

He got up when she did and he slid his hand into hers.
_____

"I mean, as long as it won't cause problems, Idon't mind."
_____

Peewee bowed her head when she became angry, she was used to recieving beatings when someone was angry. "Because you love him and he loves you." Peewee whispered.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 19:26

She shook her head. "I don't understand. Why would I love him because I love him."

---
"They'll all need to get over themselves."

---
Ginny held his hand and headed downstairs.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 19:28

"That is something that I cannot tell you....Maybe his sister could."
_______

Aria smiled. "All that matters is you." She told him.
______

Harry went downstairs with her already finiding most of her brothers at the table.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 19:35

Hermione sighed. "I don't think she can. All she knows is a cabin and a test.." Hermione mumbled getting to her feet. "I need Draco."

---
"Well I'm right here."

----
She wasn't at all surprised by this.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 19:38

"Where's Ron and Aria?" Harry asked.

"I don't think Aria will be joining us...I mean I don't think I've made enough for her to join." Mrs Weasley sighed.
______

"He's in the library."
______

Aria smiled softly. "Let's go and meet your family."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 20:35

Ginny sighed softly. "I don't mind sharing if she joins us."

---
"Come on then." He brought her back down to the kitchen.

---
Hermione nodded and headed to the library.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 21:16

Draco was reading by the fireplace.
____

Aria followed him
____

Mrs Weasley sighed. “I’m think of something.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 21:58

She walked in and sat down.

----
Ginny nodded.

Ron led her into the kitchen..
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 22:07

Aria followed and when she came in everyone seemed to stop and stare, especially when they saw Arias and Rons hands entwined.

Harry sat with her getting ready to eat.
______

He looked to her putting the book down and giving her his full attention. “You okay babe?” The
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 22:40

Ginny looked up from her spot at the table and smiled. "You can sit with us." She told Aria since Ron normally sat near her and Harry anyhow.

----
"I am. Are you?" She asked, since he was the one that disappeared so early in the morning.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 May - 22:44

It was easy to see that Aria was a bit nervous and as she went to sit down next to Harry, Percy spoke up. “That seat is for Ronald unfortunately you didn’t think to call ahead and tell us you were coming,” he spoke up. “I thought Malfoys prided themselves on manners, we haven’t got room for you.”

Aria turned almost as red as the Weasley hair. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to inconvenience anyone.”
______

“Yeah couldn’t sleep.” He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 4 May - 23:07

"Shut up, Percy. No one calls ahead when they bring anyone over and you know it. Don't listen to him, Aria. He's an idiot." Ron told her, glaring at his older brother.

"Stop being rude." Ginny frowned. "Some role model you're supposed to be. I told her to sit there."

---
"So I've noticed. Did you find anything?" She was sure he would know what she was talking about.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 5:51

“Quite a bit.” He told her, moving to put the book down. “But it doesn’t matter at the moment, are you okay?” He asked, he had felt some anger from her earlier and he was concerned.
______

Aria looked between them this is exactly what she didn’t want to happen but she didn’t say anything about it.

“Did you really expect us to be happy with you dating a Malfoy?” Percy asked Ron before he looked back at Aria. “Her family are death eaters her father is a monster.”

“Leave her alone Percy.” Harry told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 13:28

"I'm okay, I'm more concerned about you." She told him honestly.

---
"Do I look like I care if you're okay with it or not? This is about you, is it Percy? This is about Aria and me. If you don't like who I'm dating you can keep your mouth shut." Ron snapped at him.

Ginny frowned deeply. "Yeah and? You're going to get on her and Ron's case because of her father? She isn't like him so you best leave him alone."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 13:37

“I think I should go.” Aria sighed. “This isn’t what I wanted you to deal with.”

“Aria wait.” Harry told her but she left the room before he could finish.
_____

“Why?” He asked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 15:06

"Aria!" Ron called after her, following her quickly to see if he could catch up to her.

Ginny sighed deeply, glaring at Percy.

---
"Because Draco, I don't want you getting all up in your head over this and doing nothing but worrying about us."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 15:10

Draco looked to her. “It’s hard not to worry neither of us really know what we are getting ourselves into.” He told her. “And from what I’ve read I’m not enjoying it.”
______

Aria was getting her coat on about to leave the house when he would have caught up to her.

Percy seemed happy with the outcome as he continued eating. It was difficult to see if the other weasleys agreed with the assessment of the situation though Mrs Weasley did look a bit embarrassed that it had ended like this.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 16:05

"Talk to me then, hm? Tell me what you've been reading. If this is about you.. it's about us." Hermione cupped his cheek.

---
Ginny pushed her plate away, rather upset by it all and very angry with her older brother. "May I be excused please?"

Ron grabbed her arm gently. "Ari.. I'm sorry about him. Percy is an ass."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 5 May - 16:19

Aria looked to him, “I should have expected it.” She told him. “I know that I’m always going to be thought of because of my father but it still hurts you know especially now that it’s aimed at you too.” She told him.
_____

“Ginny finish your dinner first it’s not fair that this little incident stops you from eating your food.” Mrs Weasley told her as her brothers and father went back to their meal.

Harry looked to them he had stopped eating as well, he felt bad for Aria after all he knew her better than Percy and he knew that she was nothing like Lucius Malfoy or even Narcissa.
____

He looked to her and he told her some things that Oeewee didn’t find out and one of it involved her. What he had read centuries aroubd dragon cursed relationships, it would only occur if Draco was to actually have a dragon form, but it involved marking his ‘mate’ to show others that she was his. He already knew that she was his, but the reason he didn’t like it was because a mark would hurt her. “Everything I read makes me less of a man, less of a human.” He whispered. “And I don’t want to hurt you.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 5 May - 16:41

"He's always like that... always thinking he's better than everybody and I can't stand it. We never really get along and it's fine. Don't worry about or blame yourself for it."

---
"Little incident? I don't think it's little.. he deliberately hurt a young girls feelings all because of her father. What if some older boy talked that way to me. How would you all feel about that.. you all would be angry, right? None of you know Aria. She's one of the nicest girls at Hogwarts."

---
She listened to him, gently rubbing his cheek as he spoke. "Draco I don't know what I can do to help you, to make you see how much you mean to me and that I am not going anywhere. No matter what happens, I'm going to be right here... I know we're still young but whatever you need from me.. I'm here. I'm yours. All of you. And you are a man, a human. Mine."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next