BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 22 Mar - 22:57

"We're all going to have to stick together," Ron whispered.

----
Hermione was asleep within moments.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 23 Mar - 7:18

When she was asleep, Draco moved off the bed carefully so that he didnt wake her and he walked to his sons crib. 
_______

Aria nodded. “If all else fails there is another option and it’s one that none of us like.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 10:46

Ron raised an eyebrow at her. "What's that?"

---
Hermione was so tired that she remained asleep.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 10:48

“We give him something of equal value to a dragon born.” She told him.
_____

“No one is going to hurt you.” He whispered to his son, gently stroking his hand
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 10:53

"If you mean Draco, Hermione will NOT got for that and if you mean yourself, no. There's got to be something else."

---
Hermione was completely out.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 10:56

“There is nothing else, you give him something that he can’t resist.”
_____

Draco looked up as he heard the doors to the Hospital wing open
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 11:43

"Aria, no."

---
Hermione must have been so tired that she still didn't wake.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 11:46

Draco walked to Hermione and he gently kissed her head. “We won’t be long.” He promised as he walked to the door of the hospital wing
_____

Aria looked to him. “We don’t have a choice Ron.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 11:49

"We never have a choice in anything."

---
Hermione's eyes fluttered open a little. "Hm?..Where are you going?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 11:52

“Just to stretch my wings.” He promised but instead he went to the Great Hall and he found his sister. “Outside now.” He was pissed about something that was clear.
_____

“I know.” She whispered before she squealed as Draco lifted her from her seat and brought her out of the great hall
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 11:57

Hermione gave a very small nod of her head but she wasn't sure that she believed him fully. When he had left, she rolled over and pulled the little bassinet as close to her bed as it would go and rested her hand lightly on Scorpius, this was how she fell back asleep.

---
Ron had opened his mouth to say something, jumping slightly in surprise when Draco suddenly appeared. "What the hell?!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 12:05

Draco didn’t even wait he was pissed. “You’re giving yourself to him?” Draco demanded. “I’ve done everything to keep you alive and this is how you repay me?”

“It’s me or your son.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 12:34

Despite having wanted to get up and follow, Ron remained where he was at the table with Ginny and the others.

---
Hermione only slept for a little longer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 12:46

“I think someone might want to go and get Hermione, I think the Malfoy twins are going for each others throats.” Dean told them as he joined them at the Gryffindor table
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 14:12

Ron was on his feet in an instant. "Ginny can you go get her? Where are they Dean?"

Ginny nodded and was already on her feet.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 14:44

“You cannot be so stupid as to hand yourself over to him.” Draco fumed.

“Brother, you are my family your son is my nephew, I cannot let him harm a child, I have lived my life we both know that I will die soon.” She told him. “If my life takes the place of my nephew then so be it.”
_____

“Outside the great hall.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 18:45

Ron was out the door before Dean could even finish speaking.

---
Ginny was already on her way to the hospital wing to get Hermione.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 18:48

“And what about me?” Draco demanded. “You are my twin do you know what happens to twins once one dies?” He demanded his hand coming into contact with the stone next to her head causing her to whimper. “Do you care what happens?”

“Of course I care.” She whispered. “If he takes me you will be safe that is my bargain.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 21:42

Ginny went to get Hermione who was already awake when she got there and explained the little bit that she knew to her. Hermione wasting no time at all in wrapping Scorpius up in a blanket after getting herself dressed and transfiguring a baby sling out of another blanket to wear across her chest with him in it as she left the hospital wing and headed downstairs as quickly as she could.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 21:46

"You can't bargain with the dark lord you idiot." Draco told her,he was slowly losing his patients with his sister.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 26 Mar - 21:49

Ron had walked outside, keeping his distance but he was close enough to hear everything.

Hermione on the other hand didn't care about a thing as she walked right over to them. "Don't call her that, she's your sister."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 26 Mar - 21:52

"Oh no this time she's an idiot" Draco told her. "Do you know our little sister's plan is to give herself to the dark lord."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Mar - 15:04

"No ones an idiot and no one is giving themselves to him. We will find another way, do you all hear me?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 27 Mar - 16:47

“We haven’t got time.” Aria suddenly shouted to them. Whilst Draco had been angry with her she had seen what they needed. “There isn’t time he already knows.” She told them.

“What do you mean he already knows?” Draco demanded.

“Snape told him.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 27 Mar - 18:21

"Well then we fight, we have to do something," Hermione stated firmly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next