BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

2 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 13 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 20:23

"I recommend you get straight back in the carriage and have you'd staff bring you home, Princess Daphne. Better than then getting married to a fucking rapist!" Avani spat, fighting against Ruairi's grip. Throwing the entirety of her weight towards Kael, repetitively. Words slipping from Baldruun to Isolde's language as she screeched, howling, "Arzen knew starving would be a better dare for her then being left to you and your torture techniques! Are you aware of them, Princess Daphne? Are you aware that these people hold you down with vines and rape you, that they have flowers growing in your guts and jugular so that you can not scream?! And then they do it again, and again, and again?! Your husband has raped my sister, seeding his devil spawn within her. I dare not imagine what plans they have for the children."

"Chil- Children..." Kael flinched at Daphne's touch, taking in a breath at the stinging. Eyes raising to look over the screaming Princess towards his mother. "Indira is pregnant?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 20:36

“No. You are wrong. My husband is respectful and kind. He has never - he would not. You, you and your people, you do not hold the sanctity of marriage. You do not save yourselves as you should. I have been told it all. My husband has told me everything of their relationship. They are friends who have been more on occasion but he would not rape her, not anyone. I am his wife and there are no laws that would punish him if he ignored me when I said no, and yet he does not, because he is not that man. You are wrong.” Daphne insisted, shaking her head as she moved her hand from Kael’s face at the flinch, creating a distance between them despite her defence of him.

“Princess please, I do not wish to harm you.” Ruari asked quietly, firmly but gently pulling her arms behind her back and slipping a leg in between hers so she could no longer move.

“Your sister has done nothing but throw herself at my son, and he has taken what was offered. Offered. Your sister wanted my son to do all that he did. I would not be handing the crown to him if I thought he were capable of it. You are lucky I do not have your tongue and your hands for what you have said and done Princess Avani. Cavanaugh, take her to her rooms in the east wing and stay outside her door until I command otherwise.” She ordered, before turning to Kael. “She is, yes. In a few weeks time she is due to give birth to your children, she insists. And we have found no proof otherwise.” She added, jaw set.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 20:48

"It is unlike you to be displeased with such a blessing from the ancestors, mother." Kael wrinkled his nose as he studied her face, trying not to pay notice to the trickle of blood that ran from the cuts on his face. Index finger teaching out to wrap around one of Daphne's in silent reassurance. Continuing, eyes flickering briefly to Wyatt in acknowledgment, "I understand it is not ideal, but if Indira wishes to have them then they must be celebrated as any other would. Is there a reason I am only just learning that I am to be a father?"

Zakar let out a quiet 'oof' as he walked into the back of Kael's legs, too distracted by his surroundings to have paid attention. Frowning as Kael's free hand found his shoulder, whispering in Baldruunian, "This place is big."

Avani froze at the contact, biting her tongue so hard that the taste of blood pooled her mouth. Chest heaving, almost panting from the fight.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 21:01

“We will have that discussion with your father.” Isolde shook her head, becoming even more angered at his words. “Do not dare act the fool with me Kael. Do not dare. They are saying she is carrying two boys. And then I learn from a letter yesterday that you have not even consummated the marriage you’ve had for nearly three months, so you are not even close to a legitimate heir. You know exactly why I am furious at this.” She looked at Cavanaugh, raising her hands in question as to why he had not yet moved.

“I will allow you to walk, but if you try and harm my Prince again I’ll have to carry you.” Ruari said quietly as he unwound himself from Avani and gently placed a hand on her back to gently move her forward towards where her rooms would be.

“Lady Daphne I can only apologise that you have not received the correct reception. Communication has failed incredibly which has lead to this. As my son’s wife; our future Queen, I wished for you to have something proper.”

Daphne did not recoil from Kael’s touch, though she did not make effort to return it, gazing at the floor until she was spoken to by Isolde, only then lifting her head to listen. Clearly overwhelmed from the news, the accusations and the violence, mulling over what it meant for her in her head.

“Perhaps, your Grace, the Princess should be shown her rooms for now. It has been a long journey and I can imagine she is exhausted. A few hours rest whilst political necessities are discussed is needed and then by dinner time tonight proper formal introductions can be made?” Wyatt suggested as he looked first to Kael, then to Daphne.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 21:11

"Well I am elated, and don't you dare cast judgements on my wife for her choice on when she feels it is appropriate to be intimate." Kael retorted sharply. "Is there a reason you have decided to behave like your own father, like your ex husband? Would you be pleased if I behaved as the Baldruunian Princess accused me?" He shook his head, nose wrinkled in disgust. "Hawk, this is Zakar. He is learning our language but it is still minimal, whilst I show my wife to her room, could you get the boy some food?"

Zakar glanced up at hearing his name, following Kael's gaze to the tall Captain of the Guard and shrinking slightly.

Last edited by BestNameEva on Fri 26 Apr - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 21:21

“I would ask if there is a reason you have forgotten who you are speaking to in such a disrespectful manner but clearly it is in an effort to impress your wife.” Isolde once again looked apologetically towards Daphne. “Please, push this from your mind and when my son remembers himself an his manners I am sure we will have a proper introduction later this evening. I look forward to getting to know you.” Then to Kael, she added; “I am glad you are home safe, and unharmed by your travels. You have a sister to meet, and another who has missed you dearly. I expect to see you in the family room before dinner at the very least for your sisters sake.” she nodded her head once at both her son and his wife before turning on her heel and leaving the hall, heading back to her rooms.

“Of course Sir.” Wyatt nodded, gesturing for the boy to follow him as he too turned to leave, but this time for the kitchens.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 21:31

"Thank you, Wyatt. We'll catch up when we can, I have gifts - for you and Florence, as well as Sullivan this time." Kael called after him with a trembling outward breath once his mother had left. Gently pushing the boy forward to encourage him to follow. Zakar gulping before cautiously approaching, and falling into step beside Wyatt.

"She is very healthy, a good set of lungs." Florence was speaking quietly, sat in Aodhän and Isolde's rooms watching him smooth the tufts of hair flat on the baby's head. "You don't have to worry about sleeping through her waking in the night. She is giving Isolde a difficult time of it, sleeping, I mean and Mor has been... full of life so there has been a lot to juggle."

"Mm." Aodhän mumbled. "I am certain I have told you to leave already, yet you continue to blabber on about things."

"It has never been easy for me to leave people alone when they are upset," Florence whispered apologetically.

"Take me to my sister." Avani demanded, breathing hitching before repeating her words as a plea, allowing herself to be led. "T- Take me to my sister, please, Rauri." A very purposeful use of the guard's first name
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 21:41

“Thank you, Florence. If you would not mind leaving us?” Isolde asked quietly as she entered the room, quietly walking over and holding her arms out for her daughter. “Thank you, for watching her again.”

“And disobey my Queen? You just attacked my Prince on my watch, Princess Avani. You drew blood in front of everyone and I did not get there in time to stop you. I am likely to lose my job as it is. Queen Isolde will have me fucking executed if she finds I allowed you into Indira’s rooms when she explicitly told me to put you under lock and key in your own. And if her Grace doesn’t execute me then Wyatt - apologies, for my language.” Ruairi shook his head, stopping once he caught himself.

“You have told me many good things about Captain Hawk. I am sure the boy will be taken care of.” Daphne whispered, unable to think of anything else to say to fill the silence, still at a complete loss for words and in a state of overwhelm.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 22:01

"Your Queen is tyrant, and your Prince a rapist brute." Avani swallowed, her voice shaking. "I will become a prisoner here like her, as commanded, but I would like to see her first. Just through a window, just through a doorway if need be." Reaching out, she let her hand resting upon his wrist, fingertips grazing his knuckles. "Wyatt... the tall man at the back? You were right, he certainly looks like a giant from my folklore. Beastly."

Florence nodded, moving the baby away from Aodhän's touch to gently place her into her mother's arms. Slipping an arm around the Queen's shoulder to momentarily embrace her, whispering in her ear, "If you need me, you know where to find me. You're doing so well, Isolde." before exiting the room.

Aodhän pushed to his feet, walking to the other side of the room, standing in front of the window with his hands folded in front of him. Staring out at the horizon ahead.

"I am sorry your mother made comment, sorry she even knows such details. I guarantee that information didn't not come from me." Kael took in a breath. "She was wrong to disrespect your wishes like that."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 22:12

“She is right to be worried. I have already failed as your wife by not being the first to provide you with a son during our marriage. It is I who needs forgiveness from you, your Highness.” Daphne whispered, still unable to make eye contact.

“Hawk is no beast… Nor is my Prince. Nor my Queen, Princess Avani. You attacked him in front of everyone. You accused him of brutalising your sister despite multiple people telling you that your sister loves him, and he has deep fondness for her in return.” Ruari, swallowed, shaking his head. “And the way you spoke of the children. How do I know that your plan isn’t to harm them, in some twisted way of saving your sister from birthing and mothering them? I’m sorry, Princess. But after how you just lashed out I do not trust you to not make a scene and disturb your sister with the noise when her room is right behind us down this corridor.” he looked pointedly in her eyes as he spoke, unable to lift them away.

Isolde remained silent as she sat herself down on the couch, refusing to be the first to speak after the events downstairs in the hall. Gently rocking their daughter and whispering softly to keep her sleeping.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 22:27

"Had he been informed he would have let his ridiculous ideologies of love overtake him, he would have destroyed all the progress he had made and for once Isolde he was being sensible." Aodhän spoke, voice heavy with exhaustion as he stared ahead. "You humiliated me today."

"No, no." Kael shook his head, moving to stand in front of her, lowering onto his knees so she wouldn't have to look up at him, and he instead would have to tilt his head back to see her face. Offering a weak smile as he took her hands in his, "She is not right to be worried, she is being unreasonable. My father wasn't present, did you notice? That and her comment... they have had an argument, she is being irrational. I am so, deeply sorry she directed that anger on you."

Avani nodded her understanding, offering a weak smile of gratitude. Lifting a trembling hand to touch his cheek in silent thanks before turning on her heel, screeching at the top of her lungs in Baldruunian; "Indira?! Indira?! I am here! These brutes will not let me go! Indira!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 22:39

Isolde let out a short, sharp laugh at the word, only stopping when she felt her daughter stir. “You feel humiliated? All you had to was whisper to me as you saw me that you had not told him. And I would not have embarrassed myself so deeply with revealing it in such a way. Princess Avani attacked Kael. She struck him and drew blood. She told his new bride - who Kael did not even formally introduce to me because I was not throwing a fucking party for his bastards - that he is a rapist. That he held Indira down with vines and raped her until she was pregnant. And you have already described the wife as meek - the girl is a mouse. She defended Kael but the girl was clearly terrified by the words even being spoken never mind any sort of possibility they could be true. This has all been a disaster. From the mom - moment you left this has been a di - disaster!” She coughed briefly to excuse her voice breaking, getting up and moving into the bedroom to lay her baby in her crib. Giving herself a few moments to compose her face and wipe the tears from her eyes.

“Our marriage… Princess Indira. The - the logical thing to do to save your image would be to annul ours and marry her, wouldn’t it? We haven’t - our marriage can still be annulled. Are you sending me home?” Daphne asked quietly, tripping over her words. It was clear she was speaking as they came into her head.

Ruairi grimaced at the noise, taking a deep breath and looking away so not to change his mind, still keeping up a pretence by pulling her further down the corridor.

Indira opened her door around halfway down the hall behind Avani, pulling her shawl over her shoulders as she stuck her head out at the noise. Eyes widening as she spotted her sister; “Avani? Is that - Gods. Avani!” She all but shrieked, rushing from her room despite not even wearing shoes, hand resting on her huge stomach to steady herself as she quickly made her way down to meet her sister. “Avani!”

“Lady Indira, please - “

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 22:54

"If you have changed your mind, if you no longer want to be here then I won't stop you. Her words aren't true though, I have told you about all of the ones that mattered. Fiadh, Indira... I have even been open about Kenna. No one has been forced, I am no monster, I would sooner slit my own throat before doing such a thing to anyone." Kael swallowed as his throat grew tighter, offering his hands, palms facing upwards to beg for silent forgiveness. "I want our ancestors to bless us, to meet you. I want to build a life with you, never mind a kingdom. I - I know that it all comes with a lot of.. complications and all I can do is apologise for that. I am excited though, for us.. if you think you can forgive me, and can put up with... everything."

"Of course she was terrified, she stepped into chaos." Aodhän shook his head, turning on his heel to look at her. Crossed hands falling limp at his side as he took in her upset, "I have not seen you, I did not expect the baby... I- Come here, Sol." He let out a shaky breath, holding arms out to her, "Let our daughter sleep in her bed and come here."

Avani fought against Rauri's grip, twisting herself until she was free and sprinting to her sister. Pulling her into her arms and burying her face in her hair with a muffled sob, "I- I am sorry. I- I am sorry. He didn't meant it, I-Ishaan. A- Azren was hea- heartbroken when Ishaan came back without you, he was - we had hoped they killed you, hope they had killed you so this hadn't of happened to you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 23:04

Indira let out her own sob as she embraced her sister, resting her head on her shoulder as she cried. “It’s okay, I’m okay, I - I am okay. It is so good to see you. I didn’t think I would ever see you again - it’s so good to see you.” She swallowed, looking up at Ruairi. “Y-you are home. You have returned. Kael is back too?”

“Prince Kael and Prince Aodhän returned at the same time as your sister did, Princess Indira.” Ruairi nodded, grimacing at how close the two were, still not fully sure of his actions. “Along with Princess Daphne, Kaels new wife.”

“I spent three weeks before she was born in bed to try and prevent labour so you would not miss her arrival. I am sorry…” Isolde whispered, crumbling completely as she began to silently cry, putting her hands up to her mouth so as to not make enough noise to wake the child.

“I know. I do not believe what she has accused you of. I have met those men… you are not one of them.” Daphne shook her head, hesitating before taking his hands. “You would not rather have the woman who is tried and tested as able to give you children? If it is true she is capable of giving you sons. You would not rather hedge your bets on her?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Apr - 23:37

Aodhän frowned, closing the distance between them when she made no attempt to move. Gently pulling Isolde into a crushing embrace. Tangling his fingers in her hair and resting his chin on top of her head, whispering thickly, "I am sorry it took so long. That fucking Baldurrian Princess was late, she added on days to the journey."

"No. I chose you, Daphne. The news I have arrived home to does not change that." Kael whispered, curling his fingers around her palms. "You have the power here, for what the future holds. I know what I want, she is standing before me."

Avani rested her hand on the side of her sisters head to lock her into place against her, swaying on her heels to rock her as her eyes shone with tears. "I will find a way to bring you home, he shan't be anywhere near you again. The monster. Why men feel they can take us when they wish.... why we must learn to become rag dolls so we do not get thrown down steps. That was never meant to be your fate..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Apr - 23:51

“Take? Oh - Avani no. No. I - it’s okay.” Indira shook her head, pulling away and taking her sisters hands in her own. “My children… they were not made by force. Kael and I - we love each other. And even though we couldn’t marry because of what Arzen did… the attraction is still there. It’s still deep. Avani I love him, I love him. He didn’t make me do anything. It’s okay.”

“Then none of this happened.” Daphne swallowed, nodding at his words. “We have just walked in here, and I am tired so you will show me to my rooms and it is okay, and I shall meet your mother and your family properly later… none of this happened. We put it behind us…”

Isolde buried her head against his chest and let out a quiet sob, shaking against him. “I have - it has been so - “ she shook her head, unable to form the words. “And now Kael thinks I am unreasonable for being angry at the mess he left me to clear, and he hates me. The baby is the worst child for sleeping I have ever encountered in my entire life Aodhän, she does not settle. And Mor has not since she has arrived either. I do not know where to start with mopping up this entire disaster!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Apr - 0:03

Aodhän leaned down, removing Isolde's feet from the floor in a sweeping motion so he could bring them into their bedroom. Using his toes to pull off his boots and settling onto the bed, still holding her against his chest, "Kael's anger will be at me for not telling him, and him being mad at me is nothing unusual. You are tired, so you shall sleep and let me tend to our daughters if they need someone. When dinner comes, I will wake you and we shall go in and tackle it as a team. You are no longer alone, my love."

"We can't ignore Indira, can not put behind us that I will be a father in - in the literal sense. I will not be the sort that ignores them just because they are not in line, can you - is that something you can accept?"

"Do not speak badly of him, n- niether of them." She stammered, grief still thick. "Ishaa- an told me it all. Th- the wolves betrayed us, th- they... and Ar- Arzen thought there was no hope for you. H- he was no creature, In- Indira, they have not possessed you to believe it have they? He was never... h- he-"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Apr - 0:13

“I was days from starving to death in here Avani. I would have died. It was painful. Your stomach begins to eat itself. Your hair falls out. Things just start bleeding… Arzen did not care about me. He left me to rot. And Ishaan never came back for me like he promised he would.” Indira shook her head, moving to guide her sister toward her room.

“Princess - she is supposed to be under lock and key in quarters. She attacked Prince Kael and injured him. Falsely accused him of brutalising you in front of witnesses. This little chat has gone on - “

“With all due respect Cavanaugh, I am carrying the Princes son as it stands. I dare you to force your way into my room or it is you I will begin throwing silly accusations at. Stand outside my room, you’re still Guarding her that way.”

“Indira please - I could - “

Indira put her hand up at Ruairi, leading her sister into her room and slamming the door behind her so they could have their conversation in private.

“At this point I have not heard any of this. It is something you will explain to me later, that your mistress is with child and you were unaware when we married, and you’ll explain to me how we will be going forward with the situation, as you will have had time to think about it.” Daphne answered quietly, proverbially sticking her head in the sand with her answer. “Right now we have just finished a conversation about the honeymoon we shall take once we are settled in, after we have wed barefoot in front of your ancestors and given in to our urges. We’re going to my rooms and you can give me a small tour…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Apr - 0:17

“I do not know how to fix this situation Aodhän. I cannot send those children away, Kael wouldn’t have it. Whether I am Queen or not we both know he’d go as far as stepping out of line for the throne if I threatened to have his bastards removed. He won’t ignore them, which is publicly claiming them in the eyes of the council, the Lords, court. Bastards are one thing but claiming and living with them? And what if they are sons like Aoife is so sure of? What if Indira continues to keep him under her thumb and he’s all but running a fucking three way marriage for the next ancestors know how long and these children get claim the throne from Daphnes own? This is a civil war waiting to happen Aodhän! And - and Mor will not be quiet for more than five seconds. And the baby is either crying or wishing to feed. And I am so behind on replying to paperwork and I cannot find half of what I need to because everything is in disarray - “ Isolde spiralled, having pulled away from him as she began to speak, “I do not have time to just lay and do nothing whilst everything is falling apart and I have no way to fix it!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Apr - 0:29

Avani cast a glance over her shoulder, reaching her hand behind herself to catch Rauri's fingers and squeeze them before moving her hand out of the way of the door. "Ishaan had no choice, very few people have seen Ishaan since he returned home. My first conversation with him after Arzen's deatg was at his wedding, and he was... a shell of himself. Flinching if anyone moved too quickly. A - a puppet."

"I will show you to your rooms, the - the tour will have to be postponed." He swallowed, pushing to stand up straight. "I need to process, I need to... sort things out with my family."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Apr - 0:35

“The last time I saw you was seven years ago, when you presented your youngest son at court to father, when he was around six months old… Is he still your youngest? You must tell me about you before we talk of anything else…” Indira said as she moved to busy herself. Making them both tea and setting Avani’s down on the small table before sitting herself down on the couch, moving to put her swollen feet up to ease her discomfort. “How are your boys doing?”

“I am exhausted, sleeping last night at the inn felt odd after being on a ship for so long.” Daphne nodded, squeezing his hands once more and leaning down to gently press a kiss to his lips, to tell him all was well. Before lifting his hands to signal he could come from his knees back to his feet.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Apr - 0:47

"Yes, yes you do. The world is moving whether you are around to lessen the blow or not, and you do not make rational decisions when you are tired." Aodhän leant forward, reaching hands out to take her shoulders to try and coax her back once more. "You commanded me as if I were a townsfolk today, you are deeply exhausted. It has been months, you must put everything to the side after so long to rest for a few hours. Do not pull away from me."

"I don't want to get the guard in trouble, he did not have to be as kind as he has been since I have gotten here. If you don't wish to talk about the things that are more pressing, then the small talk can wait until the Queen allows us to talk properly." She swallowed, staying near the door. "You love the man who raped you, understood. You needn't explain that to me, how you trick yourself. I will see you in time."

Kael stood up straight, silent as he began to lead her down the halls towards her rooms. Eventually assuring, as if he had only just processed her words, "The beds here are comfier."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Apr - 0:58

“Kael has never harmed me Avani… why do you think he raped me?” Indira shook her head, frowning as she moved to move her hand across her bump. “I love him. I love him as much as I love my sons. Every time me and Kael were intimate was because I wanted to. The first time was because I thought I was going to die, because I couldn’t imagine dying without ever being that close to him. And the last time that resulted in this - “ she rested her other hand across the first. “It was easy as breathing being with him, it felt like falling into place with the other half of myself. It was never forced Avani. I have not been subjected to anything violet and Kael’s hands, never. I do not trick myself into loving him. I don’t need to.”

“I imagine anything is comfier than a ship.” Daphne smiled softly, wrapping herself around his arm as she walked, glancing at the portraits on the walls, at the view out of the windows, at members of staff as they passed.

Isolde swallowed thickly, allowing herself to be pulled back down as she moved to rest her head on his chest, closing her eyes with little protest after that. “I have missed you… craved your presence so much it has been painful without you Aodhän.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Apr - 1:11

"I have missed you," Aodhän echoed the sentiment, burying his face in the hair on the top of her head, letting his eyes close as he continued, muffled, "Every day has just been a count down to returning home. It was too hot over there, too stifling. It burned my skin, I could not leave my room after the first few days as clothing was agony."

"Just as I told myself, each time with Rafi. They are ever so smart with jt, showing you just enough vulnerablability that you yield and do as they wish because they are not terrible, not really. You are prisoner here, you can not willing leave. He has power over you, holds his life in your hands so what choice do you actually have?"

"Much comfier. How Prince Zaretsky used to live on the water, I don't know. I couldn't do it."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Apr - 1:21

“And what do you say for the times when it was me initiating things? The times I kissed him first, I undressed him? That is not just me allowing it to happen because I convinced myself…” Indira shook her head. “I am - I am so sorry, that it happened to you Avani. So sorry but I promise you I have not been treated that way. Nobody has hurt me. Especially not Kael.”

“I warned you to cover in the sun, silly man.” Isolde moved her hand to rest over his heart. “I hope it did not linger too long, the burns…”

“Ah, your pirate friend. I look forward to meeting him too.” Daphne smiled softly, lifting her head to watch his face. “And King Magnus too. You made how unruly you were together sound incredibly amusing. I would like to see that side of you… all sides of you.” She added as they came to a stop. “I’m - I am happy to be here with you, Kael. I hope you’re as happy to have me here…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next