BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 21 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 16:59

Vanessa smirked to herself when Astrid didn't say anything back, lounging out on the sofa and grinning to herself that she'd won the battle.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 17:02

"Going to get you back one day you know, you brat." Astrid grumbled, knowing Vanessa would of heard her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 17:03

"Sure you are," Vanessa said sarcastically. "You'll probably try and hit me and I'll catch your hand and break your wrist. I'm stronger, faster, smarter. I'm the better model in this family."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 17:06

"You say that and yet they all love me more,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 17:08

"Nah, if anything I'm loved more. I mean, I do have both my parents around to love me, my mom and my dad, whereas yours..." Vanessa lilted with a small laugh. "Well, he's not exactly around is he?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 25 May - 17:08

Alec: Moved a hand into her hair
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 17:11

"He is, we just can't see or interact with him." Astrid replied bluntly, "And both my parents love me. It makes no difference that my father is on the Other Side of the veil where as yours is here. You keep acting like this and you won't be loved for much longer."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 17:13

"You tell yourself that if it makes you feel better, but we both know mom loves me more because I'm my dads kid."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 17:16

"That's not true." She spat.

(( Gotta go. Show time. ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 17:18

((Have fun))

"You know it is. You on the other hand are the child of a man that mom never loved, a mistake she'd hoped would never happen because it'd tie her down to your dad. Without you there she could've gotten out of that relationship,wouldn't have had to live through all the crap he did to her. S'your fault mom was so miserable as a human. She wished you were my dads baby."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 25 May - 17:57

((Have a good time! I posted above by the way))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 23:19

((( IT'S SO DEPRESSING IT'S OVER </3 )))

---
"Shut the f**k up about my father you little brat!" Astrid snapped over her shoulder, "So he lost his temper every so often, I'm not excusing what he done but he loved her. He loved the both of us, he told me and I believe him. She's the one that cheated on him, maybe if she hadn't then he wouldn't of done what he used to do to her. I am no mistake, I am not the reason she was unhappy, I washed first child and that'll always give me a place in her heart that you can never imagine. You are the jelous little spoilt brat who feels abandoned because Mia is around, because no one lives you - no one can love you other then your parents and your only friend is probably only your friend because of a side bond to your father."

---
(( Repost Tif? )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 23:25

"She never wanted you and you know it. And I can't believe you're excusing what he did to her! If my dad pulled any of that I wouldn't defend him, and if your dad wasn't such a dick then mom wouldn't have cheated! And a least when I do get with someone they won't feel the need to run back to their ex girlfriend every five minutes, open your bloody eyes and wake up, he still loves her!" Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Falin doesn't have to be my friend, dad only told her to protect me, not befriend me. S'not like you have any friends anyway. I notice you haven't been given the same protection me and Mia have, despite the fact we can protect ourselves better that you can, shows who mom loves more doesn't it?!" She replied smugly. "We were planned, she wanted us."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 23:30

"Of course I can see he still lives her but I trust him!" Astrid snapped, "You won't ever get with anyone, no one'd ever be able to fall for a pathetic little monster like you! Shut up! She doesn't love you more so shut. Up." she snapped, losing her temper completely and throwing a pan with boiling hot oil towards Vanessa.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 23:35

"Dont see why you trust him; he's not exactly known for his virtuous relationships with women is he?" Vanessa commented before the oil was thrown, and then she moved quickly so she avoided most of her body being drenched, though she hissed when some of the oil burned her arm. She watched her arm as the burns faded quickly before racing towards Astrid and pinning her again, her face vamping out before she lowered her fangs to Astrids neck. Vanessa suddenly remembered Astrid was on vervain before she simply started to claw at her neck with her nails.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 23:38

"F**king brat!" Astrid snapped through gritted teeth, reaching over to grab a knife with a wooden handle, shoving the wooden part through her sisters stomach before trying to kick her away, "Don't you dare judge Kol on his reputation, got it?! You don't know him if your judging him on that and don't you dare touch me again."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 23:45

Vanessa gasped at the handle going through her stomach, and made a movement to grab the blade And pull it out of her stomach, before she just decided To collapse against Astrid, inevitably stabbing her with the blade. "I won't touch you, because you'll be dead and buried." she hissed, clearly strained before she wrapped her arms around Astrids neck and made a move as if to snap it, before she was suddenly wrenched away by Tatia, whom had come down at hearing all the noise.

"What the hell is going on?" she hissed, bewildered at the state of both her daughters, gasping when she saw knife.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 25 May - 23:47

Alec: moved a hand into her hair
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 25 May - 23:50

Astrid flinched as the knife stabbed her, moving her hand up to press against her bleeding neck. Shaking her head shoved past her mother and up the stairs, going into her room.

Klaus frowned as he passed Astrid on the stairs and hissed quietly at seeing the state of Vanessa when he entered the kitchen. Walking to her and pulling the knife from her as he put an arm around her waist to support her. "What the hell happened, Nessa?"

----
Fleur leant back towards his touch.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 25 May - 23:56

"She tried to stake me" Vanessa whispered shakily, not intentionally lying as she genuinely believed that's what Astrid had wanted to do. She sagged against Klaus heavily. The human part of her werewolf side meaning she felt pain a lot more than average vampires, and her stomach was taking it's time to heal. "Was calling mom a cheat and saying thats why her dad hit mom all the time... She said no one would ever love me and Falin was only my friend cause you make her r."

Seeing Vanessa was going to be fine with Klaus, Tatia rushed upstairs to see to Astrid, biting down onto her wrist and offering it to her daughter as she sat beside her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 26 May - 0:01

"What brought all this on? It couldn't of came from no where." Klaus sighed, sitting down with Vanessa gently on the couch and smoothing her hair down soothingly.

-----
"Get lost and weep over the brats lies." Astrid muttered quietly, turning her back on her mother. Some of her sisters words having clearly made the small doubts she did have in her mind larger.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 26 May - 0:05

Alec: smiled a bit You know you mean everything to me, right? he whispered randomly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 26 May - 0:07

"I highly doubt I mean 'everything' to you." Fleur whispered in response.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 26 May - 0:07

"I was teasing her and she threw oil at me, so I pinned her before she could do anything else and then she tried to stake me," Vanessa replied, suddenly jumping up when her stomach was healed and legging it out the door.

---

"Drink," Tatia insisted, "We need to get you sorted out, then you need to tell me what happened down there."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 26 May - 0:10

"Vanessa." Klaus hissed when she legged it, getting to his feet and sprinting out after her.

----
Astrid muttered something stubbornly under her breath before letting out a small sigh of defeat and just doing as told.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next