BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 21:46

Caleb: made a disgusted face shaking his head M' so you're related to Malvolio then hmm?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 21:48

Henrik shook his head, "It's Hope's turn. Make her."

---
Leon whom was stood at her door gave her a warm, half smile. "Decided to give you a suprise visit, hope you don't mind too much."

----
Klaus just let out a small sigh, "I don't know what to say honestly, other then you have me and your grandma, your mother, your aunts and your uncles, aswell as your great uncle Kol, Finn and your great Auntie Bekah. Your father is silly for not wanting to be with you constantly, he's missing out on watching his beautiful little girl grow into a beautiful young lady and that's his lose completely. Not your fault at all."

---
"You know Mal? I never see him. He's my older cousin, though it doesn't feel like it. He and Violet never visit that much. Only for family parties and stuff." Mia nodded, "How'd you know him?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 21:51

Vanessa looked confused for a split second, before she threw her arms around him in a hug and buried her face against his neck. "I missed you." she whispered, "You've been away so long, far far too long."

--

Holly just shook her head and clung onto her grandfather, "Maybe if I was better at cooking like he is, or if I looked more like him he'd like me more."

--

"Hope!" Tatia called, rolling her eyes at Henrik. "Your go to set the table."

"Gimme a minute!" Hope called back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 21:52

Caleb: growled quietly his hands balling into fists as he glared at her He killed me that's how I know him, has my stupid pathetic cousin all torn to pieces over him even after all these damn years they've been apart, it's sickening.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:00

Mia just rolled her eyes at that, "What's your name then?" she asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

---
Henrik just headed up the stairs quietly then, going to his room.

---
"I missed you too," Leon replied with a quiet laugh as he hugged her back, tangling his fingers in her hair. "How have you been?"

----
"No," Klaus replied with a frown, shaking his head. "It's not your fault, I promise it's not your fault and I've never lied to you, have I?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:05

Caleb: knew what she was doing but gave her the bait she wanted and replied simply with just Caleb.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:07

"Nice to meet you… come shopping with me? I stole my mother's credit card but have no one to spend the money with so…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:12

Caleb: chuckled at this Do I look like a shopping kind of guy?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 22:16

Holly just nodded a little at that, resting her head and wiping her eyes.

---

"Depends what day of the week it is." Vanessa half chuckled, half sobbed, before pulling away and smacking his arm. "You just disappeared on me!" she hissed. "I didn't know if you'd died or if I'd done something wrong. I thought I'd scared you away by introducing you to Holly, I left that café thinking I'd see you again and I never did!" she exclaimed, face dropping. "I missed you more than I thought I would..." she admitted quietly.

--

Hope came up and started to lay the table for everyone.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:22

"No but by the sounds of it you have a grudge against my family and I'm angry at my parents for making me go back extremely earlier so this is good revenge, hmm?"

---
"I got into a fix with a coven of witches and a moody baby vampire, but it's all sorted now." Leon replied with a small shrug, "What's been going on then, I doubt you look that upset because you've missed me."

----
Klaus sighed and kissing the side of her head gently before entering the house.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:27

Caleb: I have a grudge against your cousin and his sister and I hate all females so that's how it is. he snapped going back to walking away
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 22:28

Vanessa sighed, waving him inside and heading into the kitchen to make coffee as she started explaining from the start. "Me and Nate split up when Holly was about one. I was finding it hard to keep my paranoia under control - concerning his 'affections' for me - and he was finding it hard to cope around my family. We agreed it was probably better for both of us to separate, it was quite amicable." she poured the coffee and water into the cups and started to stir as she spoke. "He moved back to Hawaii to live with his family, and I moved out here to be with mine. At first, he'd come over quite frequently to see Holly, but the more restaurants he's ended up opening and the more work he has to do, he comes out less frequently and stays only a few days when he does come. Every time he leaves he breaks Holly's heart." she frowned deeply and headed into the living room with her cup after handing him his, sitting down on the couch. "He left about a week ago, and Holly's only just stopped crying... I hate seeing her in so much pain."

---

"Hi sweetheart!" Tatia greeted brightly when she saw Holly.

"Hi grandma!" Holly grinned, wriggling down from Klaus to give Tatia a hug.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:34

"You have very old fashioned ways of thinking don't you?" She laughed, "You need to grow up, honestly. That was a random snap, anyway. What the hell is your problem?!"

----
Klaus headed up the stairs to put Holly's stuff in the spare room for her.

----
Leon too the coffee from her, just giving a small nod as he listened. "Have you managed to figure out what that guys issue is yet? Surely his daughter should mean more to him than his work. Poor Holly."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 22:38

"She completely adores him, though she barely knows him." Vanessa frowned, before shaking her head at his question. "He just says he has to stay with his family whenever Holly asks him to live with us... if she's like this, crying for weeks on end when he merely leaves, what's she going to be like when he dies? I don't think I could cope seeing her in that much pain, it'd break my heart too."

--

Tatia sat Holly down at the table, doing the same with Kira when she wandered up from the music room, before finally helping Hope into her seat and starting to dish out the food. "Henrik! Your dinners out!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:39

Caleb: It is what it is, you don't like it leave. he answered not even bothering to look back as he kept walking
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:48

Mia hissed and within moments had him pinned to a tree, "Lets not make a public display in my home, hmm? Now I am sick and tired of being pushed around and spoken to like I'm nothing by people. You show me respect otherwise I'll get my father on you, or my mother, or deal with you myself. If you think Malvolio is a pychopath then you need to meet the rest of my family. Show me a little respect."

---
Leon just gave a small nod, "You can only do your best, if he refuses to be selfless for his own daughter then there is nothing you can really do."

-----
"I might fail at eating too!" Henrik called down, though after a few moments stomped down the stairs, Klaus following close behind him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:51

Caleb: shoved her off him I don't respect anyone and you sure as hell ain't even beginning to earn it! he snarled I don't give a damn about your family.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 22:52

Tatia sighed as she started handing drinks out, "Hope, will you apologise for what you said? It's upset your brother."

Hope simply shook her head around a mouthful of food, stubbornly refusing to apologise.

---

Vanessa nodded. "Funny really, how the only reason I'd be devastated if he died is because of Holly and how she'd feel." she mused quietly, putting her coffee down on the side. "I always thought I'd never get over him, but we kinda just drifted... I loved him, and a small part of me always will, because he was my first everything, really, and he's Holly's dad, but other than that, I don't really feel much for him..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 22:56

"Why would I want to earn the respect of an obnoxious, sexist pig who's bark is probably too big for his bite anyway." Mia hissed, the veins under her eyes beginning to show as her eyes turnt golden.

---
"It's a good thing, from everything you've told me about him he doesn't sound like a very nice person. You can find someone that you deserve now, that'll truly offer you friendship and be there for you instead of the reasons he did."

----
"What exactly happened?" Klaus asked with a frown as he sat down.

"She said I'd fail and I'd have to compel people to like me." Henrik muttered, sitting down and playing with his food.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 13 Aug - 22:58

Caleb: You tell me, you're the one he keeps this going even when I try to leave so clearly you want the attention.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 23:00

"Well it's true!" Hope snapped. "Most musicians spend their lives barely scraping it through on their talents, but you never hear about those! You just hear about the stupid idiots that become famous and fake and spend all their money on stuff that there's no point buying instead of helping people with it!"

---

Vanessa nodded. "I doubt I will, with Holly..." she admitted quietly. "Men are put off by kids, and I don't know if I can trust anyone again, not like that, not really. But I don't really mind, because I'll always have her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 23:04

"No, that's clearly what you want. You think being like this'll get you anywhere in life, make people like you then your wrong. You'll end up alone. Completely alone."

----
"When you're ready you should find someone. Holly'll grow up eventually, then you'll just be miserable. Though I hope by then we'll still be friends of course, so you won't really be alone." Leon replied.

----
Henrik just glared at her, picking up a handful of food and throwing it at her before getting up and heading down the stairs into the music room.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 23:07

"We'll still be friends, as long as you don't pull another disappearing act on me." Vanessa nodded, before adding a repeat of her earlier words. "I really missed you, more than I thought I would."

--

"Henrik!" Tatia scolded, paying no mind to Holly as she laughed at Hope, who simply glared at her brother.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 13 Aug - 23:10

"If you want to go talk to him I'll keep an eye on everyone here," Klaus told Tatia quietly.

---
"I wasn't expecting to, trust me." Leon assured before repeating, "I missed you too, Vanessa,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 13 Aug - 23:14

Tatia nodded, putting her fork down and heading down into the music room to seek out her son.

--

"Is that why you came here?" Vanessa asked, moving to lean against him, simply missing contact. "How did you even know I was here?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next