BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 37 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Aug - 21:55

Trinity: walked into the pub and passed by Violet moving towards a booth at the back and ordering a drink as she waited for Malvolio to arrive
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 21:57

"Of course she will," Nate nodded, trying to sound confident, "We always were, she was last time. It'll be fine."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 21:59

Ellie nodded, "And tomorrow you'll be able to take her out for breakfast before her mother comes here." she rubbed his arm in assurance.

--

Violet had looked up on an off chance and saw Trinity walking in. She wrinkled her nose in distaste and sighed a little, though didn't do anything other than that as she went back to her work.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Aug - 22:02

Trinity: choose to remain where she was rather then say anything to violet though she had seen her as well. Sipping at her drink she glanced at her phone checking the time
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 22:03

"It was typical of Klaus to tell her they could go to Mystic Falls if she came back early, spiteful if anything." Nate muttered, "I'm always the bad guy to them idiots."

----
(( Be back in half an hour or so ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 22:05

"Not to Holly you're not, you her world. She completely adores you." Ellie reminded him softly.

--

Violet was clearly growing more and more annoyed the longer she was sat there.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 22:45

"Only because she's here," Nate muttered, "Vanessa must be spouting cr*p to her. She thinks I hate her, says I don't love her because she looks more like Ness and things like that.  If Ness just let her move over here it'd be okay."

---
Malvolio entered quietly, sliding an arm around Trinity's waist and pressing his lips to the side of her head. A moment later glancing up and intially smiling when he saw his sister, though it soon faded into a frown.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Aug - 22:49

Trinity: smiled softly at him sliding her drink over in case he wanted some Go say hi to her, I'll stay here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 22:50

"You know she wouldn't. That'd mean watching her little girl grow up and die and spending the rest of her life without her, no mother would do that..." Ellie sighed.

--

Violet had looked up the instant Malvolio had walked in, frowning initially when she saw him, a brief flash of hurt crossing her face when she saw him kiss Trinity, before she quickly masked it over with apathy and gathered up her stuff, shoving it in her bag and walking out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 22:57

"If I sty there though I'll have no family to come home to myself, it's horrible whenever I visit her - Vanessa always causing arguments, her parents talking to me like I'm scum and accusing me of not caring for my own daughter to the point that even now Holly thinks I don't care. If I didn't care I wouldn't f**king visit and put up with all of their cr*p."

---
Malvolio just watched his sister go with a sigh, downing half of the drink Trinty slid over to him before walking out after his sister. "Viol."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:03

"How long have you been treating me like an idiot for?!" Violet asked, turning round and facing him. "I knew something wasn't right when she walked in, wondered why the hell she'd still be over here after all this time when there should've been nothing for her to gain by staying here. So for at least a few months, you've been treating me like I'm completely stupid! Telling me you felt nothing for her, that even if you did you wouldn't go back to her because she was nosey and butted into your private conversations! Well done, well fucking done, you fooled me into thinking I was enough to make you happy, that we were past this and that me and you were okay, but you've just been lying to me! I bet you and here have been having a right laugh about how completely clueless I've been!" she laughed humorlessly at that. "Well done, you fooled me." she added blankly, looking completely hurt.

--

"I'm not saying what they're doing is right Nate, but they're not exactly going to be nice to you after what you did to Vanessa are they?" Ellie sighed, "If it's that bad just stop going, or suck it up and don't let them stop you seeing your girl."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Aug - 23:08

Trinity: sighed deeply leaning back in her set and picking up the glass rowing what was left when Malvolio left after his sister
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:10

"I am sucking it up, I just thought I'd be able to tell you how I'm feeling is all. Forget it. What I done I did because of the pack in the first place and you know it, in fact you were urging me to go ahead and do it if anything so don't you play the saint now." 

----
"You are enough to make me happy, Viol and lets be honest the only reaso me and you weren't okay before was because of this - you over-reacting to her, to having to share me. I was waiting for the right time to tell you, till I thought you wouldn't react like this." He replied bluntly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:15

"I'm not, but that was before you went and got her knocked up. Had there been no Holly then everything would be perfectly fine, you wouldn't have had to see them ever again."

--

"I'd be over reacting if you hadn't been lying to me for the past few months! Giving me crappy excuses to why we couldn't hang out whilst you were off playing happy families with her and the kid she stole no doubt. Well don't expect me to play Auntie Violet any time soon." Violet hissed, before turning away and walking off.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:20

"Holly wasn't planned and you're perfectly aware of that." Nate replied quietly with a roll of his eyes. 

----
Malvolio just groaned as leant back against the wall, leaning his head back and watching the sky quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:22

"By you, anyway." Ellie shrugged.

((Skip till the morning now?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:28

(( Sure, you post first? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Aug - 23:29

Trinity: came out a few minutes later when he didn't come back inside and walked over to him She took it badly, huh?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:32

Malvolio just shook his head subtly in the negative. "Course not," He answered, voice quiet, "I knew she wouldn't, you know she wouldn't. Wanted to keep it quiet so I'd actually have both of you for as long as possible before losing one or the other… was nice while it lasted, I suppose."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:33

The next morning, Ellie walked up to the cabin a little ahead of Nate, carrying a bag with some of Holly's favourite food to make up for her having to stay in the cabin the night before. She stopped dead when she saw that the door of the cabin hung on it's hinges, covered in scratch marks. "Nate!" she screamed, dropping the bag and heading inside, where Holly was no where to be seen. There were smudges of blood on the floor, and in little patches in the grass outside.

Holly was actually unconscious in the woods a bit behind the cabin, faint blood trails leading to her. She'd been competently mauled by whatever wolf had gotten to her, though had still managed to keep hold of her teddy, which was now missing an ear and also covered in blood. Her skin was sheet white and she was freezing cold, most of her clothes having been ripped and torn, showing the deep cuts underneath. Her face and neck were the worse affected areas, one half of her face completely unrecognizable with the scratches and cuts. Underneath her there was a huge puddle of blood that had congealed mostly, hinting that she'd been there quite a while. Her pulse was low and her breathing faint and barely there.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:37

Nate's head jerked up when he heard his sister, having been watching his own feet as he had walked. Spouting the blood trail he tensed greatly and instantly sprinted in the direction of it, calling over his shoulder, "This way, Ellie!" before he was out of hearing shot.    A moment or so later, Nate pulled his daughter into his arms gently, paling at the sight of her, "H-Holly," he whispered shakily, "You'll be okay, petal, I promise. Hang in there, please hang in there."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:42

Holly didn't respond to her father, completely unconscious due to blood loss and her other injuries. As she was picked up her teddy dropped from her grasp, having only being held there by the ground.

Ellie came up behind him a few minutes later, gasping at the state of Holly and dropping to her knee's beside Nate. She quickly took Holly's write and flinched at how cold she was. "She has a pulse Nate, we can save her if we get her to a hospital quickly enough." she said after a few seconds.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:45

Nate just gave a nod, "Your cars faster, you got the keys on you?" he asked, getting to his feet, doing his best not to move his daughter too much in his arms and heading towards where the cars were parked, calling over his shoulder, "Grab her teddy for me, would you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 20 Aug - 23:48

Ellie nodded, grabbing the teddy before getting up and following Nate quickly. "We were out camping last night, we woke up this morning and she was gone from the tent and we've only just been able to find her, we didn't phone anybody because we had no signal and we didn't want to go out of the forest to stop looking for her to phone anybody." she said quietly, having quickly come up with a cover story they could tell the hospital. She unlocked the car and got in the drivers seat.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 20 Aug - 23:51

Nate got into the back of the car, not bothering to put his seat belt on. His attention being completely focused on his daughter other then the little bit he had on his sister every so often. In response to what she said, he just nodded and muttered, "Let's go. Quick."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next