BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva 5th October 2013, 23:02

"Either way I need to speak to him,"

"Or Charis that was my mothers name…" Leon suggested quietly, "Or Cassander for a boy - that's what my dad was. Sorry. I'm not creative."

"Because your still young, Kira,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th October 2013, 23:06

"Charis, singular form of the Charites; goddesses of beauty, creativity, nature." Vanessa nodded. "It sounds like a good name."

((My form tutor is a Classics teacher so I knew that from the posters at the back of the room, woo! haha))

"I can tell you where he lives once we're done shopping?"

"I'm almost twelve." Kira whined.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th October 2013, 23:12

Leon smiled a little bit at that and gave a small nod.

He nodded in response to that, "Sure, I'll go shopping with you, speak to him and then go see your brother."

"That's young,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th October 2013, 23:15

"Mum was a year older than me when she got married to Astrids dad, I bet she was allowed out on her own at my age!"

Vanessa was quiet then, just gently resting a hand on her stomach.

Violet nodded then, entering a shop and starting to look through clothes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th October 2013, 23:19

"Times were much different back then, Kira. Hope and Henrik aren't allowed out by themselves most of the time either and they're older than you."

Leon glanced over at her.

She done the same.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th October 2013, 23:26

"Henrik sneaks out of his window all the time, and Hope lies to you and tells you he's in the shower or has gone to bed early..." Kira grumbled before going to go get her coat.

"Most women your age would wear heels but you wont be used to walking in them just yet so we'll have to stick to flats for now." Violet said quietly, before turning to her mother, "Let me turn you," she said abruptly, as if just remembering what her mother was. "I know you'll lose all your magic but you'll get to be with me for the rest of out lives, which could be forever, please, don't let me lose you again."

Vanessa gave him a small smile. "Baby's moving, if you want to feel, must know we're talking about him or her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th October 2013, 23:30

Klaus frowned deeply at that, "You're not telling lies to get them in trouble now, are you Kira?" 

Her mother lifted her head at that and frowned initially at the thought of losing her magic, thinking in silence for a few moments before nodding, "Okay… just give me a few days before doing it, okay?"

Leon moved his and over to rest on  her stomach.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th October 2013, 23:32

Violet nodded, pulling her mother into a hug, "Thank you, I couldn't bear losing you again after just getting you back, especially to old age..."

"No, but I don't see why I should have to cover up for them any longer when Henrik never takes me out with him when he leaves, even though I've asked him to and he just say's 'No Kira, maybe you can come next time' but next time always has the same answer."

Vanessa rested her hand over his and smiled when there was a small movement underneath.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 5th October 2013, 23:40

"Who're you calling old?" She asked jokingly, hugging her back gently. 

"Hope, Henrik, get down here. Now!" Klaus called up the stairs with a sharp hiss.

Henrik let out a deep sigh, grimacing at his fathers tone and murmuring quietly into his phone to Dakota, "I'll see you later…" before hanging up and wandering down the stairs.

Leon smiled brightly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 5th October 2013, 23:46

Hope came down, grimacing to her brother when she met him on the stairs and facing her father.

Kira slinked off to go get her coat.

At the tone of Klaus' voice Tatia came to stand at the bottom of the stairs, resting Lucas on her shoulder as she frowned at Klaus. "What's going on love?"

"You're not old, but if you had said no to me turning you you would've gotten old eventually."

"You'll have him or her in your arms soon enough, imagine that." Vanessa smiled, "Whilst I go sleep." she added with a laugh.

((I'm thinking another car crash, since Vanessa is human?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:00

t "Henrik's been sneaking out of his window and Hope's been covering up for him." Klaus told Tatia before looking to Henrik and Hope and saying simply, "I suggest you explain and quickly."

Henrik just glared in Kira's direction before looking to Hope with a warning glance, hoping she'd stay quiet.

She nodded.

Leon laughed a bit, "You're lazy," he teased.

(( Yeah, okay Smile ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 00:03

"As far as I'm aware I haven't been covering up for anyone." Hope shrugged.

"It can be me or Mal that does it, we're both in Rebekah's bloodline so it wouldn't make a difference really..."

"I'm not, I'm a mum I don't get the chance to be lazy, neither of us will when the baby get's here." Vanessa pointed out with a smile.

((We could say that because of the initial problems with Aria's spell - Caleb not coming back straight away - that Vanessa's vampirism doesn't come back straight away either? So even after she's had the baby she's still in a pretty bad way from the crash?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:06

"Henrik…" 

"I don't know what Kira is on about." Henrik replied bluntly.

"Well why would she lie?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 00:08

"Because she wants to stir trouble? Or maybe she's dreamed it, but it's one of those dreams that feels really real?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 6th October 2013, 00:10

Caleb: If you didn't actually get an "I promise" out of her mouth then she backs out. It's how she is.

------

Trinity: smiled and got to her feet Lets go now then
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:14

"She seemed pretty genuine about it. And apparently it hasn't been once."

Henrik just shrugged, "I have no clue what she's on about," he replied, sounding as honest as he could. Being quite good at lying now because of all of the times he had lied.

"I don't mind," She replied honestly. "Like I said though, let's leave it a few days first so I can get used to things. It'll be too much, a species and time change all in one."

"Mm, true,"

"It's not fair…" Mia mumbled, "I hate her… I hate her. She told me she would and she backed out and if I hadn't of managed to convince Ness I would of lost you forever."

Malvolio nodded and got to his feet.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 00:17

Vanessa nodded at that, "You gonna get driving then? M'starving," she hummed with a faint laugh.

"M'not lying! You sneak out every night and sometimes when you say you have 'homework club' or 'band practice' you actually go to a hotel! I seen you go the other day when I was on a school trip to the cinema, you went into the hotel right next to it when you said you had homework club that night!" Kira hissed, getting rather angry at being branded a liar.

Tatia frowned and looked between the three of them.

"I know, you can have as long as you like... well, like a year or so." Violet said with a small laugh.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 6th October 2013, 00:18

Caleb: But you didn't M, I'm here now.

------

Trinity: reached for his hand
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:29

"Which was in the hotel at the time, we went in there to see how a hotel business runs so we get a better understanding of business mechanics."  Henrik hissed in response, "You don't know anything, Kira, so stop lying to try and get us in trouble just because we have lives you're too young to have."

Klaus just sighed.

Leon laughed a bit and nodded before diving off.

She laughed a bit ad nodded.

"I don't care… you nearly weren't…" She whined, voice shaking violently then as she hid her face in his shoulder as began to tremble, "The spell was done months ago… I thought I'd lost you forever, Trinity nearly made it so I's never even get the chance to get you back."

Malvolio squeezed her hand
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 00:32

"And you're always on the phone to 'Kota' too! Don't think I can't hear you when you're supposed to be sleeping and I get up to use the bathroom, I even heard you on the phone to her when you snuck in through your window this morning 'Yeah I know I've just seen you Kota, just checking you're okay' is what you were saying on the phone! Don't say I'm lying when you're the liar Henrik!" Kira shouted then, getting quite upset about it all.

((You okay for the crash to happen now?))

Vanessa looked out of her window quietly.

"Just lemme know when you're ready... at least you can make yourself a daylight ring before I turn you, that'll be handy!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:43

(( Yup ))

Leon drove quietly, crossing through the traffic lights when the light turned green for him to go.

She laughed a bit as nodded, "Mm, very handy." she agreed.

"You must be hearing things, the only person I ever called 'Kota' is dead, Kira. Thank for very much for bringing up my dead girlfriend that dad, might I add, murdered. So thanks for reminding me of that." Henrik hissed sharply, face vamping out.

"Both of you stop, now," Klaus hissed, "Stop yelling at each other."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 6th October 2013, 00:48

Caleb: Shh Mia it's okay he whispered holding her tightly against him

------

Trinity: giggled softly squeezing his hand
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 00:50

Kira hissed at him then, before zipping upstairs with her vampire speed and coming back down a few seconds later with Henrik's phone, reading loudly from it. "Phone call to Kota, phone call to Kota, text to her, another one, and another one, and another bloody thousand of them!" she yelled, before slamming the phone in her fathers hand and storming off into the kitchen.

"I have some of your old rings you can choose from, remove the stone and put a lapis one in, me and Mal went and found a load of stuff from back in the day..."

Vanessa's eyes suddenly widened as a car from the other side of the junction went through the red lights on their side and came speeding towards the car, she barely had time to scream out Leon's name before the car crashed straight into them, causing their car to tumble down the road several times due to the impact, finally landing upside down. Vanessa had been knocked our the second the car had been hit, and due to her not wearing a seatbelt because of how it would constrict her stomach, was now laying in a bloody heap on the inside of the roof of the car.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 6th October 2013, 00:58

Mia just shook her head and cried into his shoulder silently, trembling rather violently.

Malvolio headed towards the shops quietly.

Leon had swerved the car to try and avoid the hit though it didn't really make much of a difference, he managed to remain conscious the entire time but only just. Groaning he lifted his hand to rub at his forehead. Tensing when he caught the scent of Vanessa's blood.

Klaus frowned deeply and simply pressed on Dakota's contact number, putting it on loudspeaker.

Henrik glared at Kira before glancing to Hope to see if she knew what to do, panic flashing across his expression briefly.

She nodded in response to that, "You managed to find them, after so long?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 6th October 2013, 01:02

After a few minutes, Vanessa opened her eyes with a quiet whimper before they slipped shut again as she lost consciousness. She'd managed to wrap her arms around her stomach, though it wouldn't have made much difference with the way she'd been thrown around when the car had flipped. The glass from the windows had shredded her skin which was where most of the blood was coming from, though it was also streaming from her nose and one of her ears.

Hope just gave her brother a shrug with an apologetic look on her face because she couldn't do much else.

"Hey Rik, how come you had to hang up like that earlier?" Dakota answered after a few rings.

"Yeah, excavation work mostly, but a few we had to buy in auctions since they'd already been dug up by other people."

Last edited by Phoenix on 6th October 2013, 01:03; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next