BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 20 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 22:33

((CLAIRE DIDNT LEAVE...
"Show producers had decided that Rebekah’s storyline was advancing in such a way that the character was no longer needed in a series regular capacity. An insider told TheWrap that show producers intend to bring her back as a guest star later this season or on Season 2, but no agreements have been finalized at this time.”

THEY SHOVED HER OUT
SO ANGRY))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 22:36

(( Excuse my French but - WHAT THE FUCK?! How dare they! They've gone and done it now, gggrr ))

"Why can't you just see I'm making an effort?" Adam asked with a deep sigh.

"Mum and dad are just outside, when father goes, Viol… so you better wake up to see them." Malvolio whispered into his sisters ear so only she would hear before sighing and saying a little bit louder, "We've been so worried."

Cameron was just lingering at the bottom of the bed, a little pale as he stared at Violet. Hands shaking gently, "She's going to die, isn't she?"

"No Cam…" Sage replied with a shake of her head, "I mean…" she grimaced, "Let's hope not, hm?"

Alfdis was sat outside the hospital room, waiting for them to come out so it was not too full in there. Only a certain amount of people allowed in the room Violet was in at a time. "Sage should not be in there. I should be - we should be." She whispered to Bjorn in a worried tone.

"You are the perfect one."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 22:39

"No, you are." Vanessa hummed in laugher.

Finn flinched a little at that. "She just needs to hear our voices, bring her out of this."

"You'll get your turn to see her. I believe Finn shouldn't be in there either. But he is." Bjorn mumbled.

Adrian shrugged.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 22:40

((I sound bitter but I hope both shows end up cancelled and the actors get to go on to bigger and better))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 22:51

(( No I agree entirely now! It's a load of bull it really is!))

"Finn is something to do with her, as if Finn and Sage's son but Sage should not be in there. She is not related to her by any kind of blood nor did she have any part in her raising. Me, you and Malvolio should be in there, we should have priority…. I need to see my little girl, I can't believe I have to wait - we have to wait to see our little girl."

Sage just sighed.

"She looks dead…" Cameron whispered almost silently with a shake of his head.

"Be quiet Cam…. She's fine, she'll be fine." Malvolio replied sharply, resting his hand on top of Violets.

"If your trying to isolate me like you were isolated in some sick revenge thing then it is working, Adrian, because I feel like shit to be honest. I feel awful and alone and I'm making so much of an effort and I'm just getting ignored by everyone. Soon I'm going to give up trying, do you even care, about how much you talk to me?" Adam mumbled before shaking his head and heading into the other room to find his parents.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 22:54

"No I wasn't doing it intentionally but now do you get how shit it felt when you didn't talk to me?!"

"She's been here years if she were going to die she'd be dead by now." Finn said quietly.

"Go in there and say that then! You let Finn and his wife go first!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 23:03

"They didn't give me your fucking number, I asked for it loads and they kept putting it off!" Adam hissed, "Fuck it. I'm going to Spain, if you decide to give a shit you have my number." He muutered before heading into the room Astrid and Kol were in.

Tamara grimaced and brushed her thumb in small circles against Adrian, with a small sigh.

"She's hooked up to machine that are keeping her alive…. She always said she wanted to d-"

"Cameron just be quiet." Malvolio hissed.

"Mal he's just upset, leave him be." Sage mumbled.

"Well he can get lost, everyone is…. How do you think I feel, was just me and her for years and years. We had no one but each other before people decided to acknowledge us again so if he's just going to be negative he can leave the room and go be negative somewhere else."

"They barged in, actually." Alfdis replied, lifting her hand to rest on Bjorns shoulder to comfort him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 23:08

"You've not exactly been on the best footing for the past few decades Mal. Don't snap at your brother." Finn warned. "This is not the place to argue over your sisters sick bed. She's been here years if she was going to die she'd have died." He repeated. "She won't die."

Bjorn just sighed.

Adrian just flipped him off angrily.

"Leon?... Marry me?" Vanessa whispered when they were in bed, snuggled against his chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 23:16

"Mhmm… I thought we had already decided we would after the baby was born. The baby is born now." Leon laughed quietly.

Alfdis slid an arm around his shoulders and buried her face in the crook of his neck, sighing impatiently.

"I'm telling him to shut up about being negative. I'm going to come in with mum and dad instead." Malvolio muttered before walking out, sitting himself down beside Bjorn and leaning into him. "Cameron won't shut up with the 'she's going to die' talk and I got yelled at for telling him to shut up, so I'll go in with you two when they leave if that's okay."

Sage grimaced and watched Malvolio go before sitting on a chair beside Finn and resting her hand on top of his.

Cameron just watched Violet without a word then.

Tamara just frowned, "Do you want to be close to your brother?" she asked after a moment, "It seems like you both want to be close to each other…. I might be wrong though."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 23:20

"We went for months on end without speak and I'm the one who went suicidal, not him. He clearly doesn't need me as much as I needed him."

Bjorn just sighed deeply. "Violet is strong, a warrior. She will not die dammit!"

Finn rested his hand against Violet face. "Please please please wake up. We all need you."

"So you'll marry me now?" Vanessa giggled.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 23:29

"Exactly. Cameron needs to shut the hell up, he doesn't know her…" Malvolio mumbled in agreement, "She'll be fine, just fine."

"Of course she will be." Alfdis nodded, tightening her arm around Bjorns shoulders at his outburst and whispering softly, "Hush, my love, all will be well… she'll be fine, Jorn."

"We try and get a hold of you loads…. I do anyway." Cameron whispered to Violet, "You always change your number though or never answer and then think that we hate you but we don't. We love you."

Sage watched silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 12 Mar - 23:32

"You're a silly girl Violet. So silly for coming here and getting into this mess. Please wake up." Finn whispered.

"That's my little girl in there!" Bjorn hissed. "Possibly never to wake. She might not be be Violet when she wakes up! She might be someone new! If she even does wake up!"

((Nighty night))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 12 Mar - 23:42

"Of course I will," Leon laughed. "As soon as things are arranged for it."

"Do you want to be close to him now though? By the sounds of it when this kicked off, you getting lonely, it is because you didn't have him or your parents or anyone really and that was part it. You needed the three of them, not one particular person though one person probably would of helped. This is only my opinion, and you don't have to act on it, but I think if you still want to be close to him, you should have a word whilst he is making an effort and showing up, while he is showing that he seems to care so at least that's some progress, hm?" Tamara whispered.

Adam entered the room Kol was in, "Dad?"

"I know…. I know. I'm scared too, I am so physically worried I'll never see her eyes or hear her voice again I feel sick and he's in there , with that idiot and they never even raised her, they haven't even been there for her and that makes me sick too." Alfdis whispered shakily. "She'll wake up,"

Malvolio just put his head in her hands.

"Maybe we should take a break… let the others come in. It must be killing them out there." Sage suggested gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 13 Mar - 7:00

"He didn't give a shit about me, no one did. I'm returning the favour."

"What?" Kol snapped.

"I'm staying here, she's my daughter, I'm not leaving her side."

"And if she doesn't?!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 8:03

"She will, she will." Alfdis promised, just pulled him into a hug and tangling her fingers in his hair, "Ypu know her, of course she'll wake up."

Sage just sighed softly and gave a small nod of understanding before whispering, "Mind if me and Cam head out for a few minutes then so they can come in and see her? I'll just be outside if you need me."

Tamara just gave a small nod of understanding and just kissed his cheek gently.

Adam flinched at the snap. "Hi…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Mar - 12:54

((Sorry I haven't been on but with my phone not letting me get on wifi it's been hard...I'm hoping to have it fixed this weekend. Anyhow Mal is at the hospital with Violet I saw that much, what's happened? Do you want to maybe play Saff and Haruki, I can have her go outside or something?....Or maybe Diesel could come around?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 13:10

((Could RP Diesel? It'd be odd if he always remembered Diesle despite forgetting her parents, and they were still best friends and stuff haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Mar - 13:19

((That would be odd but funny at the same time, probably really upset Trin and Mal as well xD....Wanna make the first post?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 13:23

Diesel was wandering down the streets, hands in his pockets as he hummed cheerfully to himself.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Mar - 13:34

Saffron was sitting on a small park bench feeding some ducks and swans a bit of bread she'd brought with her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 13:37

Diesel sat himself down beside her heavily, "Hey,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Mar - 13:42

"Diesel!" she exclaimed in surprise smiling warmly at him. "What are you doing here?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 13:46

"I thought I needed a holiday so decided to invade your life again, is that okay ?" He asked with a laugh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Mar - 13:49

"Yes! Yes it's awesome!" she giggled sounding just as she did when she was thirteen the last time they saw each other. Smiling she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 13 Mar - 14:00

Diesel laughed and hugged her back, whispering, "I've missed you… talking over the phone isn't quite the same, hm?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next