BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 12 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 22:56

Esther kissed him back, lifting her hand up to rest on his cheek as she whispered against his lips, "I do not doubt you, congratulations, love. You fought him bravely."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 12 Jul - 22:59

"And now we shall go claim our prize." Mikael grinned as he took her hand and lead her towards the house/hall they would be claiming as their own, gesturing for his children and the others to follow. Henrik was the first to get up and run after his father, Finn and Kol joining shortly after. Rebekah took Klaus' hand as she stood up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 23:04

Esther laughed gently as she walked alongside him.

"He will be more ruthless now," Klaus whispered as he got to his feet beside his sister.

"We will just have to tread lightly around him," Elijah replied as he stood, "Come on, lets not be late."

Alfdis got to her feet, taking her children's hands and pulling them up on theirs before offering Bjorn her hand, whispering quietly to him, "It is easy to become Mikael's enemy, he argues with people easily. What if you ever fall victim to one of his foul more, Bjorn?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 12 Jul - 23:08

"We grovel our way out of it then." Bjorn whispered as he stood and walked his family into the hall.

Mikael went and sat on one of the ornate seats reserved for the earl and his wife, grinning broadly as his children sat at his feet and his subjects piled into the room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 23:12

Alfdis just let out a small sigh as she followed.

Esther sat herself down on the other chair, glancing from her husband to her children before looking to everyone else to study their expressions.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 12 Jul - 23:16

"We have servants, my love. We are at the top. The ships sail on my command. We have it all." Mikael grinned.

"He seems pleased." Rebekah whispered to Klaus as she sat at her mothers feet.

Bjorn led his family inside and seated them at one of the long tables that the servants were now brimming with food, which they had been ordered to prepared by the now dead earl as a feast for his victory, though Mikael was now claiming it as his own.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 23:20

Esther leant over to press her lips to his cheek, "I am glad to see you so happy."

"Mm, he does," Klaus whispered in agreement, "Is that a good thing for us though? I never know anymore."

Alfdis sat down beside Bjorn and rested her hand on top of his.

(( How old would Malvolio and Violet be at this point in time anyway? Out of curiosity haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 12 Jul - 23:30

((Well they were about seventeen when they were turned which is three years after the originals were turned which is when Astrid was about four years old which is about five years away at this point so... About nine if my math is right?))

Bjorn kissed her cheek.

"We have everything now. Of course I'm happy."

"It's good, as long as he stays happy, flinching when her father suddenly shouted 'And now, we feast in celebration!' Clapping his hands and grinning as the hall was filled with the noise d people talking and eating.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 23:37

(( Yeah, I think so haha xD )))

"I'll fight better than that one day." Malvolio declared happily when everyone began to talk as he reached over and grabbed some food off of his plate, biting into it.

Alfdis laughed a little bit when she heard her son.

Klaus frowned at Rebekah's flinch, though had subtly flinched himself.

Esther laughed gently in response, "I'm glad."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 12 Jul - 23:42

"And I'll fight better than you!" Violet declared happily as she too took some food.

"Don't let him hear you say that." Bjorn whispered.

Mikael grinned and kissed Esther deeply. "We shall have to try for one more son in celebration." He whispered before kissing behind her ear.

"Your friend is here." Rebekah whispered to Klaus and Elijah as she noticed Tatia sat with her parents on one of the long tables, Adam sat opposite as he spoke to her father.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jul - 23:58

Klaus and Elijah both lifted there heads, though Elijah almost instantly looked away to look at everyone else.

Klaus studied Tatia with a fond smile, his expression changing when he spotted Adam not too far away.

Esther pressed her lips to his just as deeply, humming softly in agreement.

"No," Malvolio replied with a shake of his head, adding with a grin, "Girls aren't allowed to fight, Viol! Even when they do, I'll be better than you."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:02

"Nu-uh! I'll be the bestest!"

Tatia looked over and caught his gaze, giving him a small smile in return.

"Maybe even several sons, you've done a wonderful job of procuring many so far." Mikael chuckled as he kissed her back deeply.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 0:08

"I am glad I please you, my love." Esther replied with a gentle laugh, moving her hand up to tangle her fingers in his hair. Asking, silently against his lips so no one would hear, "Did you get wounded in the fight, gained wounds in which you would like me to treat?"

"Nu uh," Malvolio denied with a shake of his head, laughing as he took a few bites of his food.

Klaus glanced around, hesitating before getting to his feet and wandering over to Tatia.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:13

"Uh - Niklaus." Tatia stammered, ducking her head in respect. Her parents doing the same. Adam eyes him suspiciously before lowering his eyes for the briefest second as his due.

"Your father is a noble and great warrior Niklaus, congratulations," Maria smiled as she played with her daughters hair.

"It appears it will be him we'll be speaking to now about our daughters marriage." Her father added.

Mikael shook his head, "flesh wounds that will turn into proud battle scars." He hummed, frowning at Klaus. "That wench again. The farmers daughter." He sighed.

"I'll be better than you!" Violet vowed as she ate.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 0:18

"The gods would never allow it, perhaps you'll be better at cooking though." Malvolio teased, kicking her under the table with a laugh.

Esther rested her hands on his shoulders as she followed her gaze to Klaus and frowned deeply as she watched.

"You don't have to do that," Klaus whispered gently to Tatia with a gentle smile, frowning as he heard their conversation and asking, "Marriage? Whom is she marrying?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:25

"Young Adam here, of course." Her father gestured over the table. "He can pay a good dowry and he is in need I company after his last wife and child died in childbirth. Tatia is able to produce the sons he needs and is more than ready to be a wife, aren't you?" He looked to his daughter then.

"Yes papa." Tatia whispered as she lowered her gaze, relaxing when her mother sighed subtly and kissed her daughters head.

"Sooner the bitch marries and spawns kids for another man hopefully Niklaus and Elijah will stop sniffing around her. She's not good enough."

Violet stabbed him with her fork in rough play, only barely breaking skin.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 0:30

Malvolio made a fake noise of pain and reached over to grab a fork too, bashing it against hers as if it were a sword. Laughing loudly.

"Hopefully she will no longer be a problem when it happens." Esther agreed gently in response to that.

Klaus' shoulders tensed slightly, moving his gaze over to Adam and narrowing his eyes at him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:36

Violet winkled her nose and did the same to his with a chuckle

"Hopefully. Or she dies. That'll be better."

"Oh, with your fathers permission I'll be marrying her of course." Adam said when Klaus looked at him, assuming that was why he'd narrowed his eyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 0:39

"I am sure he will grant it." Klaus whispered, it taking effort for him not to sound bitter.

Esther nodded subtly before pressing her lips to Mikael's neck.

Alfdis watched them, laughing quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:42

"Shall we go now dearest?" Adam asked as he got up and walked around to offer his hand to Tatia, who three an apologetic look at Klaus before getting up and walking with Adam to Mikael.

"Our kids, the village fools." Bjorn joked, not noticing Finn lock eye contact with Alfdis and frown.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 0:53

"Let them have fun," Alfdis replied with a laugh, pressing her lips to his cheek though when she notice Finn frowning at her she offered him a sympathetic smile.

Klaus just shook his head and moved to sit down beside Rebekah once again.

Esther moved back from Mikael slightly when she notice Adam and Tatia approach.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 0:58

"Well faught Mikael." Adam bowed his head in respect as did Tatia.

Mikael just nodded with a smirk. "What's this about?"

"I'd like your permission to marry Tatia. I have obtained permission from her father and we have agreed on a dowry. She is able to have children and is willing to be my wife."

"Do you wish to marry this man?" Mikael smirked at Tatia, smirking even wider when Tatia nodded as was expected of her. "Then permission is granted."

Bjorn just laughed.

Finn just shook his head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 1:02

"I will be back soon, I am just going to get some air." Alfdis whispered to Bjorn, kissing his cheek once again before getting to her feet and heading outside, locking eye contact with Finn as she walked by, hoping he would follow her out.

(( It'd be interesting to RP a little bit of the Finn/Alfdis affair :L we've kind of skimmed over that in the past ))

Klaus flinched violently when he heard his father, whispering to Rebekah, "She doesn't wish to marry him. She is just scared to say anything else."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 13 Jul - 1:06

"I know." Rebekah frowned deeply as she took his hand and squeezed.

"Thank you, you are invited, of course." Adam grinned as he let Tatia go and headed back to the table.

"Excuse me." Tatia whispered before heading out.

Finn mumbled something about feeling I'll to his father before getting up and jogging out after Alfdis.

((Yeah, we'd have to go a lot further back though :') ))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 13 Jul - 1:12

(( Yeah we would, but after this little flashback maybe we could? It'd give what goes on between them a bit more depth - make it easier to RP haha ))

Alfdis ducked her respectively when Finn did come out to join her, lifting her head again as she asked softly, "What is troubling you, Finn?"

Klaus shook his head with a sigh, getting to his feet and going after Tatia without asking his fathers permission.

Esther's gaze followed Klaus, frowning before looking back to Mikael and musing, "That was your first act,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next