BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 19 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 1:30

"You won't I will," Jeremy mumbled when he'd managed to calm himself enough, "I need to tell her, not you . Please don't tell her when I need to."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 1:34

"I should not of done that." Alfdis whispered, "I will never be able to forgive myself. I have failed him even more than not giving him a child, I have failed him even greater by wanting to do that again, by enjoying it. I am awful, truly awful."

Astrid grimaced, "Calm down, Adrian…. But yes, that's who he is..."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 1:36

Vanessa frowned deeply, looking to Holly when se spluttered and coughed and sat up, still half asleep. "My babу, babies, where?" She panicked.

"Keeping it in the family, mm! Does she know?!"

"You think he is not like other men that sleep with women when he's away? What happens is happening so we're not lonely, it's not failing him. You're just making yourself happy, he would want that... Thought I'm glad you enjoyed it, so did I."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 1:43

"He is not like other men. I trust him, he is faithful, he adores me and I have failed him." Alfdis whispered shakily.

"Please calm down, Rian, please…" Astrid whispered, "No…. She doesn't know yet, I-"

Jeremy silently moved away from Elena and sat himself down on the bed beside Holly, sliding an arm around her waist and silently handing her the baby. "The doctors are with our other, they haven't said anything."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 1:48

"Hey baby." Holly greeted with a small smile, not yet realising. As soon as she pressed her lips to her sons head she flinched and began to sob. "No! No, no..." She let off a heart wrenching sob and began to cry into Jeremy's shoulder.

"This is weird, too weird mum!"

"No you have not, not at all,"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 1:52

"It's not," Astrid whispered, leaning into Dexter with a smile sigh, "Let me bring him over so you can meet him, talk to him? Please?"

"I know," Jeremy whispered, choking on a sob himself as he held her, "I know, Holly."

Alfdis just sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 1:59

"Why would I want to meet your new boyfriend mum?!"

Holly just sobbed inconsolably into his shoulder, her body shaking and heaving as she couldn't control herself.

Finn kissed down her side.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 2:05

"I'd hope because he makes me happy and you want to get a long with him, tolerate him." Astrid whispered, adding shakily, "It's not as if I was the one who finished with your dad, Rian, he doesn't love me anymore. I can't sit around for years for someone who doesn't even love me, I can't let someone who makes me happy, who I'm falling for, get away because he's not your father. Please give him a chance, Adrian, please." she begged.

Jeremy trembled violently as he held her.

Alfdis made a noise that sounded like one of content, though still she shivered away from him, whispering a quiet, "Finn… I-"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 2:11

"You're so selfish mum! Dad has been through something so traumatic and you're not even going to try and make it work with him. Pathetic! Selfish!" Adrian hissed before putting the phone down.

"I'm sorry Jeremy, so sorry this is all my fault I made us move I did this the is my fault I'm so sorry." Holly rambled out, gasping for breath against him.

"You want this... I know you do."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 2:19

Astrid flinched violently, shaking her head as she began to tremble. Moving her hand up to bite down on as she closed her eyes tightly, trying to keep composure.

"Come here," Tamara sighed softly, sliding her arm around Adrian's neck and pressing her lips gently to his before resting her head on his shoulder and hugging him.

"It isn't your fault," He sobbed, "Not at all, don't blame yourself, please..."

Mia grimaced as she wandered into the room, putting the bag she'd made up for Holly on the bottom of the bed.

"I do! That's why I'm so awful! I'm despicable, I'm so awful."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 2:24

"No. You tried. You tried so hard to make you and Kol work and he wouldn't let it. Don't blame yourself Astrid don't, you tried. You're the most unselfish and caring woman I've ever had the pleasure to know." Dex whispered as he pulled Astrid into his arms.

"She's moving on! My dad is ill, he's been through so much trauma and she's going to drive him to the edge!"

"Mummy's so sorry baby, so so sorry." Holly whispered to her son as she held him closer to her, kissing his forehead and then his hands. "I love you so much baby I'm so sorry..."

"Mia..." Vanessa whispered quietly when she noticed her walk in.

"You're not awful, not at all..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 2:33

Astrid dropped her phone, "Why am I not allowed to be ha-happy…. Wh-Why can he break me, o-over an-and over again a-and…" she shook her head, burying her face in Dexter's shoulder to stiffle a sob.

"I know, I know." Tamara whispered as she tightened her arms around him, "Be there for him, that's all you can do."

"Vanessa…" Mia mumbled, almost silently, avoiding her gaze and shrinking back slightly.

"It's not your fault, it's not." Jeremy soothed shakily.

Alfdis leant back into him slightly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 2:38

"He can't, you are allowed happiness. You can do whatever makes you happy." Dex soothed.

"I know how you felt about the baby... I'm so sorry. I know this must hurt you too." Vanessa whispered as she crossed the room to hug Mia.

"All my fault... I cursed them. Saying I was going to name them after our dead parents it was cursing them to the same fate!" Holly hissed through gritted teeth, self loathing dipping in her tone.

Finn moved his fingertips down her chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 2:46

Mia flinched almost violently away from her sister, "You broke my neck, threatened my family. Don't touch me." she mumbled before turning and heading out.

"No, no…. It wasn't." Jeremy replied with a shake of his head, "That's awful. Don't say that. It was a nice thought, it wasn't cursing them." he muttered, flinching at her words.

"I can't though because Adrian's in a bad place and what if I lose him because of this? Because he doesn't think I ever tried with his dad. What if he… because of… then it'd be my fault and…" Astrid sobbed then, "Adam's favourite is Kol, he'll freak out more than Adrian did. They'll hate me, my boys are going to hate me but when I'm sad they call me pathetic too and I can't win." she cried.

She leant towards his touch slightly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 2:51

"Mia! Mia I'm sorry!" Vanessa called after her, grabbing her arm. "There's a girl, a girl that's very ill and all on her own... Go be with her please? If you can't be near me don't leave her on her own."

Holly just handed him their son gently, kissing the baby's head before rolling over onto her side so she could sob fully, biting down on her fist to stop herself screaming and causing blood to drip onto the pillows.

"You. Are. Allowed. Happiness." Dex assured her. "Adrian has his wife. You won't lose him fully he just needs time to adjust to the idea..."

"My dad will be devastated I know he will!"

Fin pulled her on top of him with a floor.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 3:00

"I said don't touch me!" Mia snapped, slapping Vanessa on impulse and backing away from her, shaking her head and mumbling with a sob, "I can't…. Tell Holly I'm sorry, it's my fault, for fucking up my words. Should of stayed quiet so it wouldn't of freaked her out, for donating a faulty egg, for being such a fuck up. It's okay if she never wants to speak to me again. I'm going home.." she mumbled before continuing on her way out.

"I can't win! I can't win!" Astrid sobbed as she shook.

"Sshh, sshh. It's hard when your parents break up for good, it feels like no thing'll ever be the same but it'll be okay, Rian. You're dad'll be fine, move on eventually too as your mother has. Don't worry, don't worry, it's okay."

Jeremy seemed momentarily torn as to what to do, shaking his head and just beginning to whisper quietly to the child in his arms. Unable to bring himself to pass him to anyone to comfort Holly.

She hesitated before pressing her lips to his neck.

(( Night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 3:05

"Mia!" Vanessa pulled her back and pulled her into a tight hug. "This is not your fault..."

Holly just sobbed into the covers, taking Leon's hand and resting against it as a source of comfort.

Elena wrapped her arms around Jeremy, hesitating before saying. "He looks like you Jer..." hoping it wouldn't make anything worse.

"You are allowed to be happy... You are."

"And if they're not?! What if my dad goes off the deep end like me?!"

Finn grinned and tilted his head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 9:39

"Then his family will catch him, his brothers or someone. Someone will catch him, like I catch you, don't worry. Sshh, don't worry." Tamara hummed softly, pressing her lips to the side of his head as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

"How can I tell Adam when Adrian reacted like that?" She asked shakily.

Leon frowned deeply and squeezed Holly's hand tightly.

Jeremy nodded subtly.

"Yes it is," Mia sobbed, "It is. How isn't it?  It's all my fault."

Alfdis kissed down his neck and then up to his lips.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 10:35

"Mia don't blame yourself." Vanessa soothed.

Adrian just sighed and shook his head.

"You have faith he'll react better."

Holly just continued to sob into the bed as she clutched his hand.

"You still have a little girl that needs her daddy." Elena whispered as she leaned against him.

Finn let out a noise of content.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 10:45

"It's my fault though, it's my fault…"

"He'll be okay," Tamara assured, "If he goes over the edge, feels down like you do, then someone will catch him. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be okay."

Astrid just let out a shaky sigh.

Jeremy just mumbled something incoherent, studying his sons face.

"Sshh, Holly," Leon soothed gently.

Alfdis kissed him deeply as she ran a hand down his chest.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 10:53

"I'll look after him if you want to go see her." Elena whispered.

Holly shook her head. "I've lost my baby... My little boy..." She sobbed.

"No Mia; no it's not..."

Dex hugged her tightly. "It'll be okay in the end."

"If this situation applied to us, and you left me because I was ill my mum would go nuts!"

Finn kissed her back the same way.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 11:03

Tamara just gave a small nod of agreement, "Try and see it from both sides, I understand why you're devastated and scared but I'm sure there is more to it then both your parents are letting on. It's never simple."

"But you still have one," Leon soothed, "You still have a little girl who needs you, you and her dad. Pick yourself up, you can do it. Your little boy is safe, your dad is probably holding him and taking care of him for you."

"No," Jeremy whispered, "No…. I don't want to let him go."

"How is it not?! How is it not?!"

"It never is though, I used to think that and it never is."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 11:09

"Jer... Your daughter needs you. Your son is probably with mom and dad and aunt Jenna and uncle john. But right now your girl has nobody... She needs you." Elena whispered as she kissed his cheek.

Holly sobbed more at that and shook her head. Sitting up and resting her face against Jeremy's shoulder.

"Sometimes these things happen Mia... It happened with Nikolai, we were just a bit luckier about that."

"I see how she would see the situation applied to anyone else".

"Have hope Asa. Keep faith."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Jul - 11:14

Alfdis pulled away after a few moments

"No, no that was different because you didn't have an idiot implying she'd take him away and stressing you out, or someone else's faulty eggs. It's my fault. All my fault."

Jeremy just shook his head, muttering, "You go to her then." as he rested his head on top of Holly's gently.

"I know, I know…"

Astrid just sighed shakily, moving her hands to tangle her fingers in his hair. "Thank you, Dex…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Jul - 11:21

"Jeremy I'm not her mom, she needs you two. Imagine how scared she is right now she just needs you two to tell her it'll be okay!"

Holly just took the baby gently and cradled him to her. "Bye bye baby, we love you, so so much. Goodbye son..." She whispered, choking a little on her words.

"Mia, this couldn't have been for seen or prevented. Sometimes things just happen!"

"No need Astrid, no need. I'm here for you."

Finn kissed he forehead.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next