BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Keep The Secret

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Will You Keep The Secret - Page 17 Empty Re: Will You Keep The Secret

Post  BestNameEva Wed 2 Nov - 22:10

"Mm, you're an attention seeker than?" She chuckled playfully, teasing, "Were you not given enough love or affection when you were younger? If we were alone? I- Well..." she shook her head. "What makes you think I'm ever going to find ou-" She cut her sentence off sharply when a shrill voice came from the back of the room, calling her name. Aurora curling in on herself as the tall brunette women in her late 30s charged the room, beelining straight for them when they were spotted by her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Mon 28 Nov - 19:50

Oli had no idea what was happening, one minute he was happily flirting, the next thing he knew, there was a banshee/hag thing making short work on closing the space between her and his Aurora. He didn't like this one bit, he could feel himself bristle and wanted to blast her into oblivion, but as there were guests he satisfied himself with bodily positioning himself between Aurora and the oncoming storm. " Madam, I don't think we've been introduced, and seeing as this is my house and party you seem to be intruding upon it only seems polite that I know who you are." He could practically feel the fear radiating off Aurora. There was no way he was letting this thing anywhere near her.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 29 Nov - 14:35

The woman lifted her hand up, using the palm of it to shove Oli out of her way without any hesitance, her eyes narrowing on Aurora's small frame as her hand lashed out from her side to bundle her hair around her fingertips. Yanking her niece up onto her feet in a violent gesture.

Aurora made a sound that resembled a dogs yelp, strands of her hair coming loose with the force used. As her mouth opened to protest, the woman narrowed her eyes at her and shoved her shoulder and, as if a trained dog, Aurora went to lesve the building; head bowed low.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 29 Nov - 14:43

All Oli could see was red. No one shoved him out the way and man handle the woman he loved. He placed a firm hand on the woman's shoulder and span her round to face him. It took all his might not to use magic on her. He could feel the rage coursing through his body. He raised himself up to his full hight and glared down at the woman, "Madam. How dare you storm in to my home and behave so appallingly. I will not allow anyone to harm one of my friends and get away with it. Do you have any excuses or will I just get my security to throw you out?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 29 Nov - 14:46

"I know who you are, you do not scare me." The woman replied, voice low so as to not attract any attention. "We have kept her sheltered from it for all these years, we are not allowing any of it into her life. If you know what is good for you then you will let her go."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 29 Nov - 15:15

Now that was not something Oli had expected. He looked at this woman closely and realised she could see him for what he truly was. Oh this wasn't[i] good. The only way she could possibly see through him was if she'd met someone like him before. Something niggled at the back of Oli's mind, something Aurora had said when they'd first met. Then it came to him, the name of her father, Lowakalle, why hadn't he seen it before. Aurora was like him, she had a God as a father. That's why he'd been drawn to her. Keeping his voice equally low, "I think it's too late for that, it was her father wasn't it. She needs to know the truth, about who she is. I hadn't suspected until now, but if anyone's going to help her through this, it's going to be me, [i]madam, so sorry to disappoint but I'm not going anywhere."

Last edited by Gordon's Alive! on Tue 29 Nov - 15:27; edited 1 time in total

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 29 Nov - 15:22

"She has no need to know that her father was a selfish brute, whom is better off in some sharks stomach." The woman sneered, fingers curling into her palm to form a fist as she became increasingly frustrated. "There is a reason she is as naive as she is, and she's remaining so. Either you remove yourself from your life, or I shall have to put her to sleep for another thousand years and the girl has had enough of that. Say your goodbyes if you must, I sent her outside but then I am leaving with her."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 29 Nov - 15:34

This woman was something else. No one should be denied the truth and the fact that she was willing to keep Aurora ignorant, well Oli couldn't stand for that, so he did something drastic that he knew he'd probably regret later, but he was doing it for Aurora's own good. Before anyone could do anything he magicked himself outside, to where Aurora was. He took her hand and whispered, "Aurora, you're just going to have to trust me" and with that he magicked them away back to his demesne in his land.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 3 Dec - 15:31

Aurora jerked to try to get away from him at the initial touch, a sharp intake of breath as she tried not to be panicked. She seemed to calm slightly when she recognised it was him, though when she blinked and they were in a different place she jerked backwards with a noise that almost sounded like a held in sob, pale and trembling. "Whats going on?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sat 3 Dec - 18:43

Oli's heart broke a little when she jerked away from him and was visibly holding back a meltdown. He wanted so badly to wrap his arms around her and tell her everything was going to be ok but he knew she wouldn't appreciate the gesture right now. "That's a long story." He gestured she follow him and lead her into a cottage which was often where he resided when back "home" because it was far enough away from all the other Gods, especially his mother. It suited him perfectly. Inside the door there was a small hallway with two doors leading off it and a staircase leading up to the second floor. He opened the door on his right which opened up to his living room. The walls were lined with books in all sorts of different languages, many of which were very old. There was a fireplace with a stone hearth which Oli waved his hand at and a blazing fire sprang to life. There were two overstuffed wingback chairs by the fire, he sat down in one and motioned Aurora to do the same. "Please, sit. This is going to take some explaining. What, exactly, do you know of your father."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 3 Dec - 18:49

"I... nothing really... why does it matter? Don't understand."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sat 3 Dec - 18:56

This was going to be a long night. Oli waved his hand and one of the books floated from the shelves into the palm of his outstretched hand. "When you mentioned your father's name to me those months ago it rang a bell but I couldn't place it and it wasn't until tonight that I put the pieces together and realised why I recognised his name." Oli flipped through the book until he got to the story of Lowakalle and started to read.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 3 Dec - 18:59

"I... No... What's this; Polynesian, yeah... that's the Hawaiian area of culture isn't it? So my father was named after some thief, what does that matter to anything? Where even are we Oli? How did we get here?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 14:03

This was going to be harder than he expected. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. "Aurora, your father wasn't named after him, and, for fear of sounding somewhat like Darth Vader, he is your father. Your father is like me, I have magic, my full name is Olifat by the way, I am seen by those in Polynesian culture as somewhat of a god." He snorted at that, "although I rarely behave like one. It's not something I particularly want to be shackled with, I mainly use my magic to cause mischief if I'm honest. As to where we are, this is my cottage, I would say it was above the Polynesian Triangle, but that's not quite right. We're in our own dimention, but it's linked to your world. Think, that 80's movie Labyrinth. I magicked us here to get us away from your banshee aunt."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 14:10

"That's rubbish movie about the weirdo who steals a baby?" Aurora grimaced, taking a few steps away from him and making an almost yelping noise when she tripped over her own feel and almost fell; her arms flailing behind her almost in a comical manner until she found a all to grab onto and quickly steady herself. "You're a 'god' that is like the thing that steals baby's in some creepy 1980s movie that's outdated at best, and just awful at first and we're in some weird alternate dimension? Think you need to get your head checked Oli, this is bad... I mean; you're mental state."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 14:18

He exhaled loudly, "Ok so maybe Labyrinth wasn't the best example to use." He rose and extended his arm ready to catch her if she fell. He sighed at her exclamation of his mental state, "I promise you, I'm not mad and I'm not about to go on some baby kidnapping spree, or start randomly singing. What can I do to prove to you I'm telling the truth and mean you no harm. If you wish I can show you round outside, there is nothing to fear here, you are perfectly safe." He waved his hand, the book he had been holding floating back to it's previous state, hoping that if she got more aclimatised to him using magic, she might start to believe him.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 14:22

She yelped in fear when she saw the book floating, grabbing a hold of the closest item nearest to her; which in this case happened to be a wooden spoon that was sat innocently on the desk to the side of her; and subsequently hitting it into the centre of the book as roughly as she could to have it go flying across the room and away from her. "Get away from me! Get me home. You're crazy, you're mad. Let me go home."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 14:30

Oli held out his hand and magically stopped the book from it's current path into the fire, that was one book he didn't want distroyed, it being a few centuries old and the only one left in existance. He sent it to lay on his now vacated seat, convieniently out the way of the now spoon weilding woman in front of him. He held out his hands in a placating manner, hoping the wooden spoon wouldn't be trying to make contact with him any time soon. "Okay, okay. If you want to go home I can take you now. All you need to do is take my hand, just know, I will always be there, if you have any questions. I know this is all very confusing."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 14:41

Aurora's face wrinkled slightly as her nose wiggled into her face; a nervous gesture. Her fingertips tightened around the spoon, her knuckles becoming white with the force she held onto it's knotted texture with as her eyes scanned the walls around them before finally falling onto his fingertips. Swallowing thickly, she took a step back away from him, as much as she could without disappearing inside of the wall; her thoughts racing with every horror movie situation that she'd ever seen grace her screen from the age of twelve. "Of course you're mad," She whispered, voice no longer the screechey fear-filled tone it was a few moments ago; now more resigned, "You'd have to be, to ever talk to me; you'd have to be in order to be kind to someone like me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 15:10

Oli watched as Aurora turned in on herself and backed away from his outstretched hand. What had her family done to her to her to make her so scared of any form of kindness. He glanced at the tight grip she had on the wooden spoon, bracing himself to the inevitable connecting of wood and skin. Her words were like a dagger to Oli's heart, to think that someone had to be mad to want to spend time with her, want to get to knw her, hurt him deeply. How could such a wonderful woman not know how amazing she was? He waved his hand gently at the ceiling, which seemingly dissapeared, in it's place, the borealis shimmered and twisted. "Do you remember the first time we met? I showed you these then too. I still think they can't hold a candle to you though." He glanced at Aurora, hoping she wouldn't take a swing at him.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 15:20

Aurora swallowed thickly, cautious to take her eyes off of him; though eventually she did - her gaze moving up to the lights about her and breath catching in her throat briefly at the beauty of it. Hesitantly, she took a step forward and just hooked her little finger around his; clearly still cautious of him. "Take me home."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 15:29

Olis heart lept as she stepped towards him and wrapped her finger round his, feeling the hope rise in his chest. He gently took her hand and let the magic coil round them till they appeared at the front door of her top floor appartment. "Here you are milady, home, safe and sound." He bowed slightly and gently placed a kiss on her knuckles before releasing her hand. "If you have any questions, just call my name. I'll here you, no matter where you are." He waved his hand and the spoon Aurora was still holding turned into a single, white, lily. With that he dissapeared back to his cottage, hoping to have a quiet night to sort out his emotions and start planning how to deal with the banshee. Unfortunately, as soon as he stepped through the door he knew his night was long from over.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 15:45

She dropped his hand rather quickly, as soon as she recognised the old greying plastic that was the entrance to her small apartment, moving her gaze down she looked at the lily that had been left in her hand. With an exhale, she moved it into her back pocket; pulling her keys from her bag and wrestling with the rusted lock for a few moments as she stepped inside the old apartment. Wandering over to the dirty brown sofa, she dropped her bag, lifting her hand up to brush her hair behind her ear as if trying to clear her own rushing thoughts. After only a few seconds though, her aunt entered from the side bedroom and made an almost purring noise from behind her which brought the hairs on the back of her neck up to a fine point. "Oh Au-"

"He told you... you can't know. I made a promise, and I don't break my promises; especially not to family." Marama purred, beginning to circle her niece like a cat playing with a mouse; steady gaze constantly on hers. Lifting her hand up, she clicked her fingers above Aurora's head; which caused Aurora's breath to catch her throat and her heart to freeze over. Her corpse suddenly dropping down to the ground, a crunching noise echoing through the thin air as it landed awkwardly and broke it's arm, limp.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 16:22

"What are you doing here, mother?" Oli had to physically restrain himself from forcibly removing her from his home. How dare this woman enter his personal space? "How did you know where to find me, this isn't exactly the easiest place to find."

Tarisso slowly turned to look at her son and sneered, "You really think we wouldn't notice you bringing a mortal into our realm? Are you really that stupid? I had hoped for better. You always have been a dissapointment Olifat." She turned and walked to the window, "I should have left you to drown when you were a baby."

"She isn't mortal mother, her father was Lowakalle, she's one of us. Her family has kept her in the dark all these years." Oli ignored his mother's barbed words, long since immune to her hatred. He would need to put up better protection as soon as his mother left, not particularly happy at how easily she had entered.

"Olifat, Marama has made it quite clear that she want's your head. I would advise you to stop this nonsense, before I'm forced to kill you myself."

Oli had only ever heard the name Marama whispered as a child. She was the godess of death and was feared by most. Why she was after hi.......shit. She couldn't be, could she? Aurora's aunt was one visious lady and it would certainly make sense........He reached out his magic to try and feel Aurora's presence back at her flat and couldn't feel anything. He looked up at his mother, not caring if she could see his panic and she laughed, a cold harsh laugh that sent chills down his spine. Without a second thought he magicked his way into Aurora's flat to make sure she was ok and all je found were a few lily petals and a small pool of blood.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 16:27

"You had to tell her; and now the poor dear is somewhere else; certainly not with us, perhaps no where at all; who really knows where the souls of those born to a human and a god go to really? Maybe she has just been bleeped out of existence, perhaps she has joined her fathers version of below and is being torn to pieces by sharks." Marama hummed, almost joyful; sat on the edge of the sofa as she pulled apart the small white lily petal that was in her hand; "Never mind, anyway; I suppose we'll never know.  Oh, no, wait! I know. You, on the other hand, don't."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next