BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Keep The Secret

5 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Will You Keep The Secret - Page 18 Empty Re: Will You Keep The Secret

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 16:32

Oli rounded on the woman in front of him and hauled her up. "Where. Is. She? Oli felt a rage burn inside of him like never before. He had to find Aurora, even if he had to go through every type of hell ever created, he had to get her back. There was no way he was losing her, he wouldn't be able to survive without her.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 7 Feb - 16:37

Marama didn't even give him eye contact, ripping the petals up into as small pieces as she could. Every time she felt him get slightly closer, or slightly more irritated she let out a breath that was slightly more exaggerated than the others; disinterest in his rage glaringly obvious. "As I said; the poor dear is neither here, nor there. She is neither hot nor cold. Awake nor asleep. She isn't dead, but she isn't alive either.... She had the ambition to be the centre of attention; so I imagine she is happy, whereever she is. In a place where all can see, but no one can touch... well, all but one. Fairy tales are wonderful things."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 7 Feb - 20:56

Oli could feel his temper rising at her blatent disinterest. He knew throttling her would get him nowhere so refrained from doing her physical harm, for now. His mind was racing as she finished her riddle, fairy tales, there was a place he'd heard of, Zeus had mentioned something about a town that had taken care of Hades a while back. Could it be something to do with them? No one could touch, was she implying what he thought she was? Well, there was only one way to find out, but first, he'd have to find her. Oli took a firm hold of Marama and marched her out of Aurora's flat, "you've caused your havoc, demon, I'm sure I haven't seen the last of you, but for now..." and with that Oli slammed the door in her face. He didn't care if it pissed her off, he already had a target on his back curtesy of the woman, how much worse could it get? He went round the flat, putting up lots of wards o no one could get in and then transported himself to the edge of small town in Maine.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Feb - 17:50

From the edge of the town, a boy of about fifteen raised his gaze in shock at the sudden appearance of Oli. He lifted a fragile hand to brush his platinum coloured hair away from his eyes, with a wrinkle of his nose; his ivy green eyes sharpened into daggers as he observed the man. "Who are you?" He sneered, attempting to sound threatening which was laughable on the account he was frail and gaunt; obviously have not eaten decently in quite a while.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Wed 15 Feb - 19:12

Oli rolled his eyes at the teen standing in front of him, he'd seen more threatening slugs. "My name is Oli, and you are?" Oli raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. Willing himself not to just carry on walking. He could see the obvious state of neglect the boy was in, something Oli was rather too familiar with. He remembered all too well suffering at the hands of his parents and he never wanted anyone else to go through that. "What are you doing out here anyway kid? Shouldn't you be at school or something? Won't your parents be worried?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 21 Feb - 18:31

"It isn't important who I am," He responded, sharply, his weight shifting from one foot to another as if he were ready to pounce on the stranger in front of him. "You don't need to know nothing about me, you have to tell me stuff about you though; whats your business here?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 21 Feb - 18:45

Oli looked skyward, of course the kid was going to be difficult, heaven knows he was at that age. He noticed the subtle change of stance knowing he could take the kid out with the raise of a finger but really hoping he wouldn't have to start a fight when he'd only just arrived. He didn't want to piss off the royals who undoubtedly lived here if what Zeus said was true. He pinched the bridge of his nose, he'd just have to trust the boy wouldn't make things more difficult, "I'm here for a friend. She's in danger and from what I've been told she's been trapped here, in Storybrooke. I came here to try and help her. Do you know if any young women have arrived recently?" He really hoped the boy would be cooperative and not as stubborn as he had been up until this point. Oli was worried about Aurora, he needed to find her and find out what the banshee had done to her.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 21 Feb - 18:48

"Lots of people have arrived, people always arrive in their droves and they're always trouble; one hundred percent of the time. Always looking for things aswell, the people that come. There isn't anything interesting here though, people need to learn that, people need to learn to leave this place alone because I can't go home until I can stand here for twenty four hours without people coming and shouldering their way past."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 21 Feb - 19:05

Oli opened his mouth to respond but quickly shut it again at that last bit with a frown. That.....was not something he was expecting. He suddenly saw the hostility in a new light, Oli had just unintentionally fucked up this kid's chance to go home. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry kid, if you help me, I can help you get home. I can make sure nobody enters or leaves long enough so you can get back to your family. I promise."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 21 Feb - 19:13

The boy's gaze softened, the corner of his mouth twitching in what was close to a smile, though wasn't quite one either; so ended up simple resembling a more positive version of a grimace. "I.." He began, glancing over his shoulder to see if anyone was near or listening. "I- I guess, if you promise... what does she look like? Maybe I've seen her."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Tue 21 Feb - 19:30

Oli's heart leapt at the slight twitch of the boy's mouth, it was by no means a smile but it was a start. "I promise, I know what it's like to be separated from those you care about. Her name's Aurora Kimson, She's average hight, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, last time I saw her she was wearing a long ivy green dress. I was told by the woman who brought her here that she was neither dead or alive, In a place where all can see, but no one can touch and that it had to do with fairytales. I naturally assumed it had to do with this place but other than that I'm not sure."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 21 Feb - 19:35

"I haven't seen her," He mumbled shaking his head, "I can introduce you to someone who might know something about it though, he knows lots of fairy tales and magic.. Want me to bring you to him?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 21 Feb - 20:22

((hey best wanna rp on across seas?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Thu 23 Feb - 17:28

"Sure, I can use all the help I can get." Oli smiled at the boy in front of him and motioned for him to lead the way to this mysterious man.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 23 Feb - 17:36

(( Sure, I'll put a reply up for you now Vamp ^.^ ))

------
The boy hesitated, eyes scanning the surrounding area as if to check if anyone was watching them before he ducked his head down; making himself small as he stepped over the border of the town and lead Olifat through the maze of back alleyways towards a darkened shop. "Oscar, by the way... my name."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Thu 23 Feb - 18:06

Oli watched as the boy scanned the area and shrank in on himself before setting off through the back streets of Storybrooke. He was surprised the boy willingly supplied his name, he thought it would take a bit of needling on his part for the boy to open up. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Oscar." Oli held out his hand as they walked, surprised at how the boy was willing to take a chance to help him.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rumple was sat in his shop looking over books to see if there was any way to get his and Belle's son out of the grips of his mother when his hand stopped mid page turn, having felt a shift in the magic of Storybrooke. There was someone new, with a different breed of magic entirely, who could upset what little normalcy they had here. This would be fun. Rumple knew it was only a matter of time before he would be meeting this stranger, there was only one thing they could have possibly come for, and he was the only person who knew where she was.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 23 Feb - 18:22

Oscar glanced over his shoulder when he caught the hand movement out of the corner of his eye, flinching away from it as if he had been expected to get hit by the man he was helping. After a shaky exhale, he just shook his head in the negative and entered the shop. "I have a traveller... He needs help finding someone; please don't tell them I left that spot, I didn't not what else to do other than to bring him to you Sir."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Thu 23 Feb - 19:07

Okay.......so he hadn't got as far with the boy as he'd hoped. He stepped into the shop and suddenly the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. The person behind the counter was not someone to mess with, although Oli was fairly confident he could hold his own, he didn't want to risk Aurora if this man could help him find her. He really didn't like the way the man was eyeing him up.

Rumple smiled. "I hadn't expected to see you so soon....don't worry Oscar, you've done well. This time. I won't volunteer the information. Now,, you better hurry on back before they notice your gone. Would you care to come in the back, sir, so we can have a more private discussion. Oh, and Oscar, turn the sign to closed on your way out." Rumple turned and walked out back, knowing full well the man would follow.

Oli looked one more time at Oscar before following the man through the shop, not entirely trusting him. He kept a stiff posture, ready in case something happened to him.

Rumple sat down and indicated the chair opposite. "Don't worry I have no intention of harming you. For now. Now why don't you tell me why you're here?"

Oli sat and faced the man in front of him. "I get the feeling, you know exactly why I'm here. What do you know about Aurora?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 23 Feb - 19:26

Oscar lingered until they had gone into the back room, moving to the door and opening it before closing it once again; turning the sign around as requested but not leaving; his curiosity peaked. Silently he moved to the door the seperated the back room from the shop and held his breath and he put his ear against it; listening in and hoping he wouldn't be caught out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Mon 6 Mar - 20:58

"Straight to the point I see dearie. Well lets see now, our mutual friend gave me something to look after and said it was rather, precious, to the person who'd come looking for it."

Oli gripped the back of the chair he was standing next to, he wanted to keep a little bit of power by standing, although he knew it was a vain hope to think he had any control of the situation. "Just tell me where she is, imp."

Rumple grinned and wagged a finger at Oli while tutting. "It's not going to be that simple dearie, I've made a deal you see, and I never break a deal. Your precious Aurora is hidden in plain sight. If you want to find her you might have to use that charming personality of yours to win over some of the townsfolk and let me tell you, they have a rather snowy disposition to newcomers. Now if that's everything, I'm sure you and your lackey can find your way out." With that Rumple indicated the door with a smirk.

Oli span around and marched out the door of the back room, pissed that he was taking orders from this man and still no closer to finding Aurora.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 6 Mar - 21:05

Oscar grimaced, bolting from where he was hidden behind the door as soon as there was any indication that someone was leaving the room; darting under the desk like a mouse would run back into his hole upon the arrival of a human and curling in on himself in hopes he wouldn't be noticed. Holding his breath to try so the short gasps of panic wouldn't be heard, fearing the punishment he would face for not doing what was asked of him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Mon 6 Mar - 21:22

Oli slammed the door behind him and span round to face the room, expecting to see Oscar. He knew the boy hadn't left, Oli would have done the exact same thing at the boy's age. He was surprized then to not see him automatically. He reached out his magic to see if he could feel the boy's presence in the room......yes, he was definately there. What had terrified the boy so much that he felt the need to hide? Oli made himself relax, the boy wouldn't respond to anger.

"Hey Oscar, it's ok. You can come out you know. I won't hurt you you know. Actually, I could use your help. Any idea what the imp was on about? I assume you heard everything. Know where I need to go now?"

Oli hoped that by being as non threatening as possible, the boy might just come out.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 28 Mar - 15:30

Oscar hesitantly done as asked, creeping out from his hiding place and changing his posture so he was standing up straight. Swallowing thickly, his eyes scanned the room and lingered on the door in which Rumple was behind for a minute or so, his heart racing at the thought of being caught not leaving as he had been told to do. Cautiously, he replied, in a whisper so quiet Olifat would of had to strain to hear it clearly; "The teacher at the school, she's wise; knows of a lot... she might be able to help."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 11:31

Oli smiled kindly at the boy. He was a good kid, just terrified. "Well then Oscar, we should go see this teacher. I think I'm going to need all the help I can get." He motioned for Oscar to lead the way. Oli hoped that Oscar would be willing to help him more, he'd already jepordised much by helping him this far. He knew that once all this was over he would do whatever was in his power to help Oscar. "So, what's this teacher's name and who was she before you all kame to Storybrooke?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 11:42

Oscar swallowed thickly at the question, his jaw line becoming more pronounced as his muscles tensed up. His pace quickened down the street, in a reflection at how quickly his mind seemed to be working; scrambling for an answer that wouldn't get him into too much trouble but also wouldn't stifle his chances of any rewards he may gain by helping this mine. As moments passed, and a thought crossed him, he jumped almost 180 degrees in excitement, proud of the answer he had managed to think up, as he responded; with a mischievous grin that almost mimicked that of the one Rumple had perfected; "We don't talk about things like that here, dearie,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next